Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tapping Thread 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT TAP WHILE RUNNING SUBLIMINALS.
Also, this is T3 by Troy T. If this is posted anywhere and either Geodude or Troy T isn't mentioned as the creator, then the person posting it is an impostor.

====================================================

Hey guys I wanted to share with you how to do T3 which is my tapping technique that I invented. It’s in my opinion, the most powerful tapping technique on the planet.

A lot of you guys got great results from the tapping threads that I made a few years back. So I figured I'd share my personal tapping technique with you guys so that hopefully you can start getting great results yourselves.

It's simple. The reason you have problems with women is because as a child, you had negative experiences with them. So the logical thing to do, is to release all the negative emotions from those past experiences. When you do so, you heal the problem at the root.

A lot of guys try doing the numbers game, where they approach girl after girl and get rejected. In my experience, you don't have to do things that way. When you heal your past experiences with women, you come from a far better place and can just instantly connect with them without any issue. .

It doesn't just stop there, you can pretty much heal any mental / emotional issue that you have. I've permanently cured stuff like PTSD, social anxiety disorder, panic and anxiety disorder, phobias, low self-esteem, problems with women/money, misanthropy, etc etc. If it's in your head, it can be healed. And I would go as far as to say that 80 to 90% of people's problems only exist in their head.

Furthermore, tapping has made subliminals work far better for me because there's no resistance anymore. The programming takes root, and I get most of the results that are promised on the sales page.

So overall, if you want an awesome technique to add to your personal development arsenal, you can’t go wrong with T3.

So how do you do it?

Step 1: Get a negative feeling.
Step 2: Send the feeling back in time to either you as a baby or a younger version of you in a specific memory.
Step 3: Visualize tapping on the younger version of you or “baby you” while you tap on yourself on the same point.
Step 4: Say, “Release all _____” with the blank being whatever word comes to mind while you’re tapping. (Make sure to tap on the meridian that represents that word. Just guess if you’re not sure.)
Step 5. Repeat until the negative feeling is gone.

Where do you tap?

You tap continuously on the point that represents whatever word comes to mind while you’re tapping.

Meridians

(EB) Eyebrow Point - Trauma, sadness, hurt, frustration, dread
(SE) Side of Eye - Anger, resentment, fear of change
(UE) Under Eye - Fear, worry, nervousness, disappointment
(UN) Under Nose - Embarrassment, powerlessness, guilt, fear of ridicule
(CH) Chin Point - Confusion, uncertainty, embarrassment
(CB) Collarbone - Worry, stuckness, stress
(UA) Under Arm - Guilt, worry, insecurity, hopelessness, low self esteem
(UB) Under Breast - Hate

(There’s several more points, but this is a great starting point.)

For example, the word I get a lot is “pain”. Since the EB point represents hurt, I know to tap there. I also will get words like, “hell”. I have no idea what emotion that is, so I just guess and tap on the EB point.

Everyone is different, but personally almost all of my rounds go something like this:

(EB) “Release all pain” X5
(UN) “Release all shame” X3
(UB) “Release all hate” X8
(UE) “Release all fear” X3
(SE) “Release all rage” X2

(The X5, X3, ... represents how many times I’m saying that phrase.)

Remember, if you’re tapping on a point, imagine tapping “Baby/Younger You’s” same point as well.

When do I tap?

Any time something negative happens to you. Alternatively, you can imagine doing something that triggers you, like approaching a girl, for example. The idea is just to bring up a negative feeling. Then you send it back in time, and release it forever.

A lot of guys on these forums have low self-esteem so I would recommend just visualizing yourself in 3rd person or looking at yourself in the mirror and then sending whatever feeling you get back in time and release it forever.

Low self-esteem is generally a result of other people abusing you as a child so this can be bullies, parents, teachers, siblings, random people, etc. If you have memories and can clearly feel the feeling, you can release that shit right now and notice a tangible positive difference in your quality of life.

In my case, the abuse I suffered was so traumatic that I can't remember any memories or feelings from that time. So I send the feeling back to me is a baby and do the process and it releases it anyway. Smile

Is it possible to release positive feelings?

No it's not. Think of positive feelings as flowing rivers circulating throughout your body. imagine negative feelings as dams or blockages in your body. The purpose of tapping is to clear blockages. So if the energy is flowing, you're good to go.

It's also really important to release feelings that are just kind of neutral. Because if the feeling is not positive and flowing, it’s a blockage. Even though it may not feel that way.

There’s a lot more nuance and secrets to this stuff, but this is a great starting point. Hopefully I didn’t undersell this technique. You can seriously transform your life in a week if you’re tapping 30 minutes to an hour a day.
Geodude

You offer so much value man, N.G and now this. Respect man.

Sometimes I tap without saying words, when I feel negative emotion that wont shift, I go to the bathroom and walk up and down and just tap, whilst feeling the negative emotions and just thinking about my current in the moment issues.

A lot of the time I do get relief, which allows me to feel better and get rid of the negative knots around near the solar plexus, which means it worked/helped etc.

The relief is great and feeling better is great and most of the time with relief/feeling better, comes different ways of seeing things because of the improved emotional state etc. Which is great.

My question is in regarding using this process and making external changes. Do you think the step 3 in T3, allows you to get to the core issue/limiting belief, which would have more effect in changing your outside/external reality?

Or would you say (How I have been doing it) is more of a cumulative process where each relief builds and builds and eventually gets to the core and that is when external reality changes and shows physical evidence of the shift that has happened within?

What is going on when you feel better/find relief but external reality does not change to reflect the change within? Whats is missing?
(02-22-2018, 02:13 PM)Fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]Geodude

You offer so much value man, N.G and now this. Respect man.

Sometimes I tap without saying words, when I feel negative emotion that wont shift, I go to the bathroom and walk up and down and just tap, whilst feeling the negative emotions and just thinking about my current in the moment issues.

A lot of the time I do get relief, which allows me to feel better and get rid of the negative knots around near the solar plexus, which means it worked/helped etc.

The relief is great and feeling better is great and most of the time with relief/feeling better, comes different ways of seeing things because of the improved emotional state etc. Which is great.

My question is in regarding using this process and making external changes. Do you think the step 3 in T3, allows you to get to the core issue/limiting belief, which would have more effect in changing your outside/external reality?

Or would you say (How I have been doing it) is more of a cumulative process where each relief builds and builds and eventually gets to the core and that is when external reality changes and shows physical evidence of the shift that has happened within?

What is going on when you feel better/find relief but external reality does not change to reflect the change within? Whats is missing?

I'm so glad to help, man. Smile

Going all the way to "Baby You" heals all the subsequent traumatic events in your personal timeline, like a chain-reaction. In other words, you're tapping on the core right then and there. You will notice a major difference in your perception. You still go through layers like in regular tapping, but you're flying through them.

You'll have to give me an example of what you mean on your second question. Maybe you mean something like getting rid of approach anxiety, but still having negative responses with women? In that instance, you also need to tap on self-esteem.

I've found that external reality can't help but to change in response to you. If it hasn't, you still got tapping to do. Otherwise, you wouldn't care. Smile
Thanks man.

I was more thinking in terms of earning more money. Say for example I have don't have enough money to go on holiday for 2 weeks to a destination that I desire and the reason being not having enough money.

I tap on the negative feelings of not having enough money and not being able to go on holiday for two weeks to this place I desire etc and I find relief and feel better about it all, more at peace etc.... but I don't get any new ideas to earn more money, or see opportunities where I could earn more money, or even coming across something that is kinda like an open door.... "Ah wow that is what I can do! awesome!".
(02-22-2018, 04:36 PM)Fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man.

I was more thinking in terms of earning more money. Say for example I have don't have enough money to go on holiday for 2 weeks to a destination that I desire and the reason being not having enough money.

I tap on the negative feelings of not having enough money and not being able to go on holiday for two weeks to this place I desire etc and I find relief and feel better about it all, more at peace etc.... but I don't get any new ideas to earn more money, or see opportunities where I could earn more money, or even coming across something that is kinda like an open door.... "Ah wow that is what I can do! awesome!".

Ah! Great example.

This one is easy, man. You have 2 routes, both work.

First off, make a financial goal. Maybe it's starting an online business, making an investment, making a certain amount by the end of this year. Set a destination. How the hell do you get anywhere if you don't know where you're going?

Option A:
Imagine immediately taking action on your financial goal. Tap on all negative feelings that come up.

Option B:
Simply ask yourself, "How do you feel about your money situation?"
Or, "How do you feel about what's in your bank account?"
Or, "How do you feel about your debt?" (if you have any.)
Or, "How do you feel about money, in general?"

These questions right here will give you plenty of material to tap on.

Remember, send the feeling back to "baby you" and tap on "baby you" until it's cleared.

What you're dealing with is a lack of a goal or destination. Set it! Write it down! And go crush that shit! Thumbsup
Thanks alot man, I'll give this a go and see how I get on with it.

Do you tap with eyes closed to visualize sending it and tapping on baby you? Would looking at a photo of baby/younger me, whilst sending it and tapping on myself and imagine tapping the baby/younger me and using the photo as a visual reference point?
Ok, so I tried it and tried my best to tune into what is holding me back and I tapped on a few things and did shred a few tears and yawned (which shows me I am finding relief/releasing) started then not being able to tune into other negative things I wanted to clear, as in I felt numb and tired.

I found it hard to verbalise the emotions, and feel the negative emotions, whilst sending it to the baby me and imagining tapping on the baby me, whilst tapping on myself.

Like WTF? lol.

I was able to feel the negative emotions within myself and sending it to the image of the baby me in my mind, whilst tapping myself and the baby me.... eventually. I used some words through my thoughts, but I think I might find it easier to see an image of the situation that is giving me my negative emotion rather then use words, this is going to be tricky seeing and sending the baby me and tapping baby me at same time as seeing the
image/situation that represents the negative emotion lol.

I was able to do it for about 10 mins for a few different things, until I started going numb/tired, spaced out and unable to feel the negative feelings towards things I want to change.

This will take some practice of course, I will work on it bit by bit and see how I progress.
(02-23-2018, 03:21 AM)Fluffy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I tried it and tried my best to tune into what is holding me back and I tapped on a few things and did shred a few tears and yawned (which shows me I am finding relief/releasing) started then not being able to tune into other negative things I wanted to clear, as in I felt numb and tired.

I found it hard to verbalise the emotions, and feel the negative emotions, whilst sending it to the baby me and imagining tapping on the baby me, whilst tapping on myself.

Like WTF? lol.

I was able to feel the negative emotions within myself and sending it to the image of the baby me in my mind, whilst tapping myself and the baby me.... eventually. I used some words through my thoughts, but I think I might find it easier to see an image of the situation that is giving me my negative emotion rather then use words, this is going to be tricky seeing and sending the baby me and tapping baby me at same time as seeing the
image/situation that represents the negative emotion lol.

I was able to do it for about 10 mins for a few different things, until I started going numb/tired, spaced out and unable to feel the negative feelings towards things I want to change.

This will take some practice of course, I will work on it bit by bit and see how I progress.

For verbalizing, just blurt it out! Don't think whatsoever. This is 100% right-brained technique. Use whatever word you get even if it doesn't make sense.

Yes, find a picture of you as a baby, not smiling. That will work perfect. Hell, you could visualize a picture of a non-smiling baby that's not even you and it'll still work. The point is the internal representation for the subconscious. Just make sure to visualize the picture with eyes closed.

I barely feel feelings. Most of the time they are 1-2/10 at the most. I usually just notice a disturbance or lack of feeling a certain way. Doesn't matter. Just tune into whatever is there and visualize ONLY you as a baby while you tap.

Remember, you can also send the feeling to a specific memory from when you were younger, if that's where the feeling takes you.
My buddy Tom reduced approach anxiety from an 11/10 to 2/10 in only one hour of tapping. This was an insurmountable problem for him. He said the tapping was extremely intense. Afterwards, he noticed a *significant* difference in not only his interactions with women, but also with other people, as well. One hour!

Here's how you can apply the same thing:

1. Find a picture of women at the club, or watch a video of a guy doing approaches. Or, simply visualize being at the club of your choice and approaching. Or, just remember when you did an approach. They all work.
2. Ask yourself, "How do I want to feel in this situation?"
3. Answer yourself, e.g. "confident & relaxed"
4. Tap
5. Repeat the process

The purpose of answering yourself is targeting the "gulf" separating you from where you are to where you want to be. You are, in essence, releasing the "lack" of confidence or relaxation in that situation.
I've watched some EFT stuff by some crazy lady who I discovered is/was obsessed with Mark Manson. That lady turned me off any tapping
Don't base it on Erika Awakening. She is crazy and her tapping is not very advanced despite all the things she says about it, she's simply ripping people off with the crazy fees she charges.

She's not a representation of the method in general.
I'd Tap Erika Awakening if she'd let me.
(04-29-2018, 10:44 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I'd Tap Erika Awakening if she'd let me.

I've done crazy before. Not her specifically but 99% of my previous partners & relationships.
(04-29-2018, 10:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Don't base it on Erika Awakening. She is crazy and her tapping is not very advanced despite all the things she says about it, she's simply ripping people off with the crazy fees she charges.

She's not a representation of the method in general.

I was really skeptical of tapping prior to coming across her material. She just cemented my feelings towards it. I question the necessity of having to supplement the subs, specifically ones such as AM with EFT, The Sedona Method, Release Technique, or whatever. I am not a fan of over complicating anything. Especially something as obviously complex as AM. Hale Dwoskin for whatever reason reminds me of the character Gordon from the movie Dodgeball. I just can't take guys like him, Bill Harris, Brad Yates, or Joe Vitale seriously. I watched the Tony Robbins documentary on Netflix & one part really stood out to me. The part where this lady goes on & on about her essence & the universe when Tony interrupts her husband or boyfriend & asked the guy if his father was a strong man or a feminine man. in my opinion those guys I mentioned before come across as feminine men. One of the last things Tony said to the guy was " heal the boy & the man will appear". I see the methods I mentioned as possible quick fixes or band aids.
Pages: 1 2