Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Switching products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I start on AM do I have to wait 21 days or can I just switch to DMSI 3.2? Also is there an expected price rise for DMSI 3.2? Trying to convince myself to buy stage 1 of AM and read reviews for DMSI 3.2 but if there will be a price increase I may just go to DMSI
Yes AM6 is designed to be finished when you start it or it may lead to unbalanced changes.
I haven’t started either one. It’s just Incase I begin AM6 and everyone praises DMSI 3.2 I don’t wanna be left behind
I'm lost here, because on the other thread you said you were upto stage 2 of AM6. It's up to you in the end, but the recommendations are there for a reason.
(02-21-2018, 08:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm lost here, because on the other thread you said you were upto stage 2 of AM6. It's up to you in the end, but the recommendations are there for a reason.

Yes I know. I was afraid to admit to pirating Shannon’s subs. Now that I did and I fixed the issue, I am ready to become a legit sub user. I was on stage 2 of AM6. I would like to buy DMSI 3.2 right as it releases and start a journal. I am sorry for the confusion
You need to finish AM first. That sub is very important to finish what you started with.
(02-22-2018, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to finish AM first. That sub is very important to finish what you started with.
Unfortunately I no longer have access to that program. Should I take 21 days off before starting DMSI 3.2?
(02-22-2018, 03:44 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need to finish AM first. That sub is very important to finish what you started with.
Unfortunately I no longer have access to that program. Should I take 21 days off before starting DMSI 3.2?

If you bought it, how do you no longer have access? Or did you delete it?

If you deleted it, then I recommend you wait on getting DMSI and buy that instead, and finish it.

If you're absolutely not going to do things right concerning AM6, then you don't have to wait more than a few days.
(02-23-2018, 12:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

If you deleted it, then I recommend you wait on getting DMSI and buy that instead, and finish it.

If you're absolutely not going to do things right concerning AM6, then you don't have to wait more than a few days.
I pirated AM6. I have since deleted it and am running DMSI 3.2. It was close to 10 days without AM6 since I started DMSI
Good man

(02-23-2018, 11:40 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2018, 12:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I pirated AM6. I have since deleted it and am running DMSI 3.2. It was close to 10 days without AM6 since I started DMSI