Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New to subliminals - where to start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I am a 23 yo guy. I am new to subliminals and I got drawn to this place because of the many positive testimonials that many have given. Currently I suffer the following dysfunctional thoughts on a day to day basis for the past 1 year, prior to that I could be called a male with a healthy functioning mind bordering on rational pessimism:
1. 3 parts fear, 1 part courage: If I find something very encouraging to involve myself in, I will be elated at first then be overwhelmed by all sorts of catastrophic thinking associated with it and hence disregard it. I have lost many an opportunity this way.
2. Giving too much importance of what others think about me. I guess I always had this in a measure normally seen in most people but this escalated in the past 1 year to the point that I dread interacting with people. I really need to get the IDGAF attitude back.
3. Intense overthinking about which actions to take because I can’t deal with uncertainty, but I know it is only when you jump in water, you know if you can swim or drown. I have never pictured myself swimming because of the fear of drowning.
4. I have this thought that if anything can go wrong; it will most certainly go wrong for me. I always had this mentality for most of my life but I was able to power through it with sufficient will but for the past several months, I spend most of my hours battling it – and well whatever you resist will persist.
A bit about my background: never had a traumatic childhood, but I can only count 2 instances of childhood bullying vividly, but that must be because I had an idiotically sensitive mind. I can never recollect a memorable event let alone be grateful for anything good that has happened in my life due to never being able to see things from a glass half full perspective. I have never dated and never was interested until now, but I doubt I will be able to do that because of all the negative stuff that occupies my mind space now.
What I would like to instil: (I am a firm believer that only two things are finite and of immeasurable value – time and mind space, and I am getting older and older and running out of time to make proper use of these resources)
1. IDGAF attitude: I want to be led to take actions that were inspired by self-interest and passion which at one point dictated my life.
2. I want my subconscious mind to cooperative with my conscious intentions i.e. if I want to take on actions, both sides of my mind must comply with one another instead of spiraling out of control ending up in a very depressive mood quickly due to combating one another.
3. 3 parts courage, 1 part fear (or maybe no fear): more balls to take action (social, career or general life problems) in spite of having fear.
4. Optimism - be motivated to action by opportunity to succeed rather than fear of stagnation: pretty self-explanatory.
Now I estimate I would probably save up 600 - 800 USD in about 10 months alone from the internship I am currently enrolled in. So given my background details, I would like to know which sub I should start off with in order to instil the above positive beliefs. My idea is to start with EPRHA & ASC (both free versions), but how much will I be missing out on if I don’t get the paid version of EPHRA. A large part of my suffering comes from overthinking (i.e. living inside in my head), which is actually resisting a fearful thought to such an extreme that it loops in my mind without my permission and giving me a general feeling that I am not in control of my mind.

Thanks
Lol, welcome to IML

Sounds like your average societal conditioning. You've come to the right place.

Best recommendation given your information I'd say run AM6. It'll clear out all the junk and replace it with a self empowering and a self validating drive from within.

DavidMind91 has an AM6 journal he's currently writing. I'd point you towards that if you want to get a better idea of how the transformation will unfold over time.

The new DMSI 3.2 is also an option as it include a host focus fire subs (such as Self Esteem, Positive Thinking Positive Attitude + a few others). But keep in mind that it is an experimental sub. You most likely will experience great turbulence to your life.

So it's up to you.
DMSI, Even Though it's an Experimental subliminal, it has the latest technology and touches on many areas of Life.

Or Self Esteem Which also Has Up to Date Technology and having high self esteem can help you in many areas of life.
Thanks for the reply. As I have said earlier it will be at least 8 months till I will be able to make my first purchase. I have just begun my internship. So there are exactly two programs that I reckon will make the most impact for me - ASC and EPHRA. Which order must I listen to each of them in order to have the most impact (as in increased focused energy in handling day to day life problems)and how long do I have to listen to each of them?
A few options. AM6 as mentioned. But also EPRHA 2.0 or Self Esteem 5.5g would apply.

If you're using a free program as mentioned then i'd say start with EPRHA. The instructions can be found at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Unfortunately you can only use 1 at a time, it's recommended 3-6 months for EPRHA.
(02-21-2018, 04:00 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]A few options. AM6 as mentioned. But also EPRHA 2.0 or Self Esteem 5.5g would apply.

If you're using a free program as mentioned then i'd say start with EPRHA. The instructions can be found at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Unfortunately you can only use 1 at a time, it's recommended 3-6 months for EPRHA.

+1 for EPHRA. Clear out as much emotional junk as you can first. Of course if you can scrap some money together get EPHRA 2.0. Think clearing out the junk is a must for all new users.
Thanks guys, I have given it lot of thought, and I am pretty sure my very first need is to remove 'what if I fail','what people will think of me if I fail or pursue this course of action' whenever I think of starting anything new or follow my intuition and I want to get rid of this from my thinking space ASAP. So I am going to start ASC 5.5G. Besides with all the increased confidence, I think I would probably have a clearer idea of what I would want to do next.

some questions which I think is relevant to using this sub:

1. Can this sub still be pretty effective even if I am anxiety prone. If I sit still, I become really self critical after some time so I keep doing something, I hope this doesn't sabotage the effects of this sub.

2. How long after can I expect to see some form of results? I am really impatient when it comes to things outside of my control but I am determined to see this through so any hints on when I can expect to see some form of results will be definitely helpful in preventing me from rage quitting this sub! Plus I think I will also be posting my results monthly so I don't accidentally keep track of placebo results if I were to do so on a regular basis.

3. from reading a lot of journals on ASC and AM6 , why does it seem to be a hit and miss in some cases (some have incredible results and others have none at all) and what can I do to minimize 'resistance' to subs. Any link to other posts digging onto this issue will be very helpful.

Oh and finally does meditation interfere with 5.5G subs

Once again,
thanks
Quote:1. Can this sub still be pretty effective even if I am anxiety prone. If I sit still, I become really self critical after some time so I keep doing something, I hope this doesn't sabotage the effects of this sub.

2. How long after can I expect to see some form of results? I am really impatient when it comes to things outside of my control but I am determined to see this through so any hints on when I can expect to see some form of results will be definitely helpful in preventing me from rage quitting this sub! Plus I think I will also be posting my results monthly so I don't accidentally keep track of placebo results if I were to do so on a regular basis.

3. from reading a lot of journals on ASC and AM6 , why does it seem to be a hit and miss in some cases (some have incredible results and others have none at all) and what can I do to minimize 'resistance' to subs. Any link to other posts digging onto this issue will be very helpful.

Oh and finally does meditation interfere with 5.5G subs

1. You can get results from it, though if you're anxiety prone it may be better to start with EPRHA, preferably V2. As that would better deal with anxiety and healing.

2. You should start noticing results in a week or two usually. Stuff like changes in your thinking, how you feel in such situations, sometimes it affects your dreams in certain ways. But it's a minimum of 32 days, preferably 90+. EPRHA 2.0 is recommended for 3-6 months.

3. It can depend on personality type sometimes, or if somebody has alot of fear and other baggage then it can take more time to see changes. Stuff like healing and dealing with trauma can help with that which is why most new programs have more elements of healing and clearing.
Welcome to Indigo Mind Lab., Ago!

You have options here. AM6 and BASE 2.1 are recommended.

AM6 is about self validating. It has permanent effects for self confidence.

BASE 2.1 will make you feel gratitude and proud of your self. Of course, you will have a self confidence as AM6 does. With this will make you easy to make any decision.

Both of them will change you emotionally,mentally, and physically. Of course, to become much better.

While you have 8 months for your first purchase, using a free subliminal is okay. My first sub was ASC. I haven't used EPHRA, yet. But I think it's a good choice.

For me there's no doubt for IML'S products.

I hope you enjoy the journey.
Thanks a lot guys, and will update results monthly or atleast whenever I see them.
Hi, do you see some changes after 2 months of using ASC? I'm on first week,nothing yet happening...
Some people might see some changes after a week, but it's 32 days minimum for a reason and preferably atleast 90 days.
I'd recommend EPHRA either free or v2.
I would recommend EPRHA free over ASC and EPRHA V2 over EHPRA free. ASC isn't going to be what you really want to spend your time on.