Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I buy DMSI do I get free updates until DMSI is a completed product? Not like going from AM 5.0 to AM 6.0, but instead from AM 5.1 to AM 6.0 (not that that’s being made. It was just used as an example). I read that you get free updates but $200 is a lot of money and with no refunds I just need a clarification.
(02-18-2018, 12:46 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]If I buy DMSI do I get free updates until DMSI is a completed product? Not like going from AM 5.0 to AM 6.0, but instead from AM 5.1 to AM 6.0 (not that that’s being made. It was just used as an example). I read that you get free updates but $200 is a lot of money and with no refunds I just need a clarification.

History of DMSI:
When it was released, AOSI/DMSI only cost $114.95
Then another track was made for Healing and Clearing and sold as a set for $229.90

All updates have been free and will be free.
The price for the DMSI set will go up when the FINAL version is released.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...ility-3-1/
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.1 A and B (5.5g – Type A/B/D Hybrid – Test Release) $229.90
(02-18-2018, 12:53 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2018, 12:46 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]If I buy DMSI do I get free updates until DMSI is a completed product? Not like going from AM 5.0 to AM 6.0, but instead from AM 5.1 to AM 6.0 (not that that’s being made. It was just used as an example). I read that you get free updates but $200 is a lot of money and with no refunds I just need a clarification.

History of DMSI:
When it was released, AOSI/DMSI only cost $114.95
Then another track was made for Healing and Clearing and sold as a set for $229.90

All updates have been free and will be free.
The price for the DMSI set will go up when the FINAL version is released.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...ility-3-1/
Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Ver. 3.1 A and B (5.5g – Type A/B/D Hybrid – Test Release) $229.90

Ok but will I have to pay for the final version or will I get if for free?
(02-18-2018, 01:20 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but will I have to pay for the final version or will I get if for free?

If you purchase the DMSI SET for $229.90 before the final version is released, you get the final version for free with every update between 3.1 and the final version!!
So I get even the final for free. It’s not like free for each update but pay for final? Thanks for the help. I really appreciate itSmile
(02-18-2018, 01:26 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]So I get even the final for free. It’s not like free for each update but pay for final? Thanks for the help. I really appreciate itSmile

Yes!! ALL updates are free, including the final version!! You're welcome!! Thumbsup
If you're not convinced and hesitant to spend that amount of money, wait a couple weeks and read DMSI 3.2 journals. They will be amazing. Or you could buy now and experience it with the rest of us Smile
(02-18-2018, 02:22 PM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]If you're not convinced and hesitant to spend that amount of money, wait a couple weeks and read DMSI 3.2 journals. They will be amazing. Or you could buy now and experience it with the rest of us Smile

I’m hesitant because of the no refund. From what I’ve been reading it’s intense already! My friend gave me ASC and I’m still on that.. He’s also running AM (I’m not sure where he is in the sub). Should I tell him to buy DMSI and stop AM? Should I tell him to wait the 20ish days Shannon recommends? Do I need to wait the 20ish days?

Lol the sea of questionsTongue
(02-18-2018, 02:30 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]I’m hesitant because of the no refund. From what I’ve been reading it’s intense already!

You and YOU alone know what you can afford. Like Havana suggested, wait two weeks and read the 3.2 journals, then make your decision.

(02-18-2018, 02:30 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]My friend gave me ASC and I’m still on that.. Do I need to wait the 20ish days?

ASC doesn't have P1 through P6 technology. However, you should still take 7 days off before starting DMSI 3.2.

(02-18-2018, 02:30 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]He’s also running AM (I’m not sure where he is in the sub). Should I tell him to buy DMSI and stop AM? Should I tell him to wait the 20ish days Shannon recommends?

AM is a 6 stage subliminal set. Once you start it, it is highly recommended that you finish it!! Again, AM doesn't have P1 through P6 technology and your friend should take 7 days off before starting DMSI.
Cool looks like 4Kingdoms answered it.

Yes up to and the final version is included if you buy it now. If there's more versions after what is considered final then they will have to be purchased, but at that point that would just be adding stuff on top as the final versions goal will be to have it work for the majority of people.
To specify, DMSI 3.x is free up to final version as upgrades if you purchase any 3.x version. We don't keep old versions available. So if you get 3.2, then any future releases in the 3.x line are free, since 3.x will be the final release in the development cycle.

If at some point in the future development continued and a new version was released, you would have to pay for it.
(02-19-2018, 04:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]To specify, DMSI 3.x is free up to final version as upgrades if you purchase any 3.x version. We don't keep old versions available. So if you get 3.2, then any future releases in the 3.x line are free, since 3.x will be the final release in the development cycle.

If at some point in the future development continued and a new version was released, you would have to pay for it.
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to you and BenSmile