Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha_Male_V6 for help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
  Because of work (night shift), I can not keep listening for more than 8 hours a day. How can this be solved? Is it possible to lengthen the listening days to compensate?
(02-09-2018, 05:58 AM)holmes Wrote: [ -> ]  Because of work (night shift), I can not keep listening for more than 8 hours a day. How can this be solved? Is it possible to lengthen the listening days to compensate?

I work the night shift and I got in 8 hours of listening when I was using 5G subliminal titles.

8 hours multiplied by 7 days a week is 56 hours per week.
You didn't say how many hours you do on a daily basis.
However, I'm guessing you have two days off from work each week.
Keep track of your hours listened to until you reach 56 hours during the week.
You have 24 hours in a day.

If you listen while you sleep that's 7-8 hours. If you listen on your ipod or music player whilst you travel or workout that's atleast another 4-5 hours you can get in while moving.

I was listening to 16+ hours when I was travelling overseas. This just seems like an excuse.

Make the time for your self improvement.
I'll also add this in having seen your other post:

You purchased Sex Magnet and Women Magnet before completing AM6. You're also currently in a problem state of finding hours to listen to AM6. I'd suggest you slow it down and take this one step at a time.

And yes you can "lengthen the days" if you miss the time. The protocol is in the AM6 instructions.
It's best not to do more days unless you really can't help missing it. 8 hours is fine, that is the minimum.
(02-09-2018, 06:19 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I'll also add this in having seen your other post:

You purchased Sex Magnet and Women Magnet before completing AM6.

I saw that post as well wanting hashes from both of those programs immediately after asking for AM6's hashes.

It's certainly possible it's legit and you spent $1500USD on a whim. But that does reek of downloading several of them from a torrent and then wanting to make sure they're untouched, legit copies.

If they are legit, slow down and run AM6 first only. Magnets are to be used after at least one full AM run. They won't work properly if used beforehand.

If they aren't legit, IML will comment on that aspect I'm sure.
(02-10-2018, 04:48 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2018, 06:19 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]I'll also add this in having seen your other post:

You purchased Sex Magnet and Women Magnet before completing AM6.

I saw that post as well wanting hashes from both of those programs immediately after asking for AM6's hashes.

It's certainly possible it's legit and you spent $1500USD on a whim. But that does reek of downloading several of them from a torrent and then wanting to make sure they're untouched, legit copies.

If they are legit, slow down and run AM6 first only. Magnets are to be used after at least one full AM run. They won't work properly if used beforehand.

If they aren't legit, IML will comment on that aspect I'm sure.

Either that or he may have been swept up in a candy store effect having recently discovered IML.

He switched to DMSI (as evident by a later post) which is probably better considering it's newer tech and it resolves his listening problem.
If you hear from AM6 how long the DMSI needs to be separated.
(02-10-2018, 05:40 AM)holmes Wrote: [ -> ]If you hear from AM6 how long the DMSI needs to be separated.

From memory, I believe 5G titles, which includes AM6, need about a week off.
You also need to finish AM6 completely, which you can't have done by now since you only have the first 2 stages.