Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Changing the Past
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shannon claimed in one of his posts, that he is able to change the past using subliminal technology. In my eyes this seems rather far fetched what are your thoughts ?
Idk about that but I won't say its impossible. There are some many things from past but we only remember few major stuff.

In my life I don't think I have anything that will make me want to change my past. All I wanna do is get over my past and make peace with it.
Zivorad Mihajlovic Slavinski with his spiritual-technology has techniques that easily change your past. I used his techniques to significantly change mine 5 years ago.

You have to be careful though because changing your past changes who you are in the present. A huge chip on my shoulder was obviously removed after the responsible past events were cleared. The problem was I used this chip as great motivation for achievement in my life. All of a sudden I felt great relief but had to naturally relearn certain aspects of myself and find new more healthy motivation.
(02-10-2018, 01:14 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]Zivorad Mihajlovic Slavinski with his spiritual-technology has techniques that easily change your past. I used his techniques to significantly change mine 5 years ago.

You have to be careful though because changing your past changes who you are in the present. A huge chip on my shoulder was obviously removed after the responsible past events were cleared. The problem was I used this chip as great motivation for achievement in my life. All of a sudden I felt great relief but had to naturally relearn certain aspects of myself and find new more healthy motivation.

I do not see how you managed to change your past if it has already gone ?. I think the past is a distant memory that is eventually forgotten about so therefore no longer exists thus and have no control over it.
(02-17-2018, 10:55 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2018, 01:14 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]Zivorad Mihajlovic Slavinski with his spiritual-technology has techniques that easily change your past. I used his techniques to significantly change mine 5 years ago.

I do not see how you managed to change your past if it has already gone ?. I think the past is a distant memory that is eventually forgotten about so therefore no longer exists thus and have no control over it.

Naturally I could not agree more with your logic. I did not take the time to discover how the technique worked nor do I have the desire to do so now. Accordingly what I do know is the technique worked flawlessly at least for me.
I was looking at his online shop. Which of his products did you use to learn to change your past? Or did you do a workshop?

Also by "changing your past" do you actually mean totally removing an event and changing what happened/moving to an alternate timeline or just removing the emotional energy from a past event like EFT does but that event still remains?
(02-19-2018, 02:36 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
I was looking at his online shop. Which of his products did you use to learn to change your past? Or did you do a workshop?

Also by "changing your past" do you actually mean totally removing an event and changing what happened/moving to an alternate timeline or just removing the emotional energy from a past event like EFT does but that event still remains?

You need to know the Unification Connection Process (UCP) from PEAT New Pathways and the DP4 technique which is a sub-process from Invisible Influences.

These processes are to EFT what a Ferrari is to the Model-T.

From the book about UCP: When we connect two experiences separated in time, using DP4, not only do they integrate into our being and leave emptiness behind, but all the experiences that existed between them disappear from our minds as well.

Its not switching your past around and creating new events but it is definitely more powerful than simply removing charge. Hope that helps.
(02-19-2018, 04:26 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]These processes are to EFT what a Ferrari is to the Model-T.
That's a big statement I'm assuming you have tried both to be able to say this? If so can you elaborate?

I do EFT and it's pretty powerful so i'm just wondering what the difference really is between the two.
(02-19-2018, 05:07 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2018, 04:26 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]These processes are to EFT what a Ferrari is to the Model-T.
That's a big statement I'm assuming you have tried both to be able to say this? If so can you elaborate?

I do EFT and it's pretty powerful so i'm just wondering what the difference really is between the two.

I don't mean to put down EFT. I used it with success for some time after I was turned onto it by Grant Mcfetridge who wrote Peak States of Consciousness I&II. Later I started using PEAT as there is just a lot more you can do with it
I'm doing FasterEFT again at the moment and finding it beneficial and am getting sessions soon. I'm definately curious about PEAT, I have heard of it before and read some of the books in the past but I don't think I ever applied it.

I'm curious what results you've noticed from it.
Benjamin (or anyone) if you need a free session let me know (I do faster EFT).

I just started reading the PEAT books i'll put an update here once I start applying it.
(02-19-2018, 05:31 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to put down EFT. I used it with success for some time after I was turned onto it by Grant Mcfetridge who wrote Peak States of Consciousness I&II. Later I started using PEAT as there is just a lot more you can do with it

Hey man, I bought some time ago a book called Integra protocol by vladimir stojakovic, its sequence to integrate internal conflicts has been very easy to learn and use, And the author from this also does seminars on PEAT, etc. And talks about PEAT creator very very highly. Have you heard of this book? is it much different from PEAT ?

The only thing bad I found about doing this, is just how much energy it drains from me, Im emotionally wasted for days, 100% ego depletion after doing this internal work. It must mean it IS doing something right ?
I do believe that we can change our past. Time is an illusion, but i do agree with what shannon said in his post, that is very dangerous and you might even have effects you don't want to have.

What does PEAT stands for?
Quote:Benjamin (or anyone) if you need a free session let me know (I do faster EFT).

I just started reading the PEAT books i'll put an update here once I start applying it.

Thanks man, i've already booked a few sessions with somebody.

I've read about half of the PEAT book, got some very good ideas. I haven't applied basic PEAT yet as i've been tapping alot.
Pages: 1 2