Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to use the ARA in-the moment anxiety relief (75 mins) with another 5.5G program?

Do I need to take a break if I am on ARA (in-the moment anxiety relief or the long-term version) before starting another 5.5G program?

Does the in-the moment anxiety relief work and provides effect for that day or that couple of hours?

I have acousticsheep which helps at night so that I don't miss any of the program's audio however some times the hatband does move of my head. Is ARA one of these programs that if my hatband is off the whole night's listening breaks? (I think the ASRB technology related feature)

Thank you Heart
Hi,
As with other 5.5g programs you can't combine them at all, no matter if it's normal or in the moment. And it's the same with P6 needing the break.

All newer 5.5g programs (other than E2) have ASRB, so you don't want to break it for best results.

As for how long in the moment lasts, that's something Shannon would have to answer. If he doesn't see it i'd ask him on the journal questions thread.
Thank you Benjamin.

These were questions to consider starting it but I did anyway last night as it might help me with my current situation. I am going all in anyway, doing the long-term results version.

Thanks for helping out once again Smile
All good. Hope it goes well.