Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Make ultrasonic subliminal audible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all here...
I have been reading about how to create ultrasonic subliminals with audacity using a vocoder. I have noticed that some subliminals are a frequency above 16khz.

I've tried to bring that pitch down much lower with and without changing the time, but all I get is noise.

What im interested in is decoding or at least making ultrasonic subliminals audible.

If this technique of ultrasonic subliminals would really work then think about how many subliminal messages could be out there?

So there should be some technique for checking whats in the file.

I am familiar with audio in general also with spectrum analysis.

Any ideas to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciatedSmile
Every Subliminal Company has it's own Secret techniques which they improved over the course of years. So I don't think they r gonna reveal their secret.
But if we can hear it subconsciously in the high frequencies then we should be able to hear it in the audible range ?
That's not something to be discussed here, if you're reverse engineering Shannon's subliminals it will activate the AP code.
As far I remember Shannon said it's not possible anyway. Otherwise he would have been able to recover the lost MIR 2.1 script.
The way I create my subs, once they're built, ultrasonic or masked, you cannot recover the script. It's simply impossible. The audio that I am making subliminal sounds like standing in a bee hive with bees buzzing before I make it subliminal. De-subliminalizing it won't make it any clearer.

And as Mr. Anderson said... I no longer have the script for MIR 2.1 and I cannot recover it because of this fact.

If *I* can't recover it, nobody can.