Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI is a sham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running DMSI 3.1 A for about a few months now and i can say that this product is a sham

i've only gotten worse, more anti-social, more closed off, more depressed, more standoffish...

I thought this was supposed to do the opposite

I have difficult making connections with people and entering into relationships. IN my family we were emotionally abused by my father for years, and I'm not sure I can ever climb out of it.

I was hoping these subs would help, but i'm 37 years old and i've never been in a serious relationship with a woman...

I'm just about ready to give up...

Just fyi i've done AM6 (three times), BASE, E2, and now DMSI...
Sorry to hear that! If i were you i'd take a break and wait for 3.2 you paid anyway so try it out, it will have alot better aint resistance tech, and from your testemony i'd say you are resisting.
Dmsi worked for me to a degree, but dont take my word for it! Wait for 3.2!

Cheers man
Classic "resistance" response is a reversal response. 180 degrees or, put more plainly, you get the exact OPPOSITE of what the program is supposed to do.
Maybe it's bringing up things to the surface so you can work with it, stuff that you held down for so long time? Maybe you could see someone to talk about your experience?
If it was a sham, you wouldn't get any result and neither would anyone else. Instead, you're getting a reversal resistance response, as Sarge said, meaning you are trying so hard to resist at a subconscious level that you're effectively reversing the script. This comes from subconscious terror of achieving the program goals for some reason. I'll be dealing with that in 3.2, but for now how about you either take the recommended 21 day break between 3.1 and 3.2, or start running b side and see what happens?
This is RR(Resistance Reversal) and I experienced this on MLS-5.5G and the only thing helped me was that I took a month break and then I continued listening to it again and it was better next time.. Take a Months break and u will notice stuff happening in ur mind.
thanks for your responses... I plan on running DMSI 3.1A for another month and then i'll start B... I'll update you on any changes.
(02-18-2018, 07:40 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for your responses... I plan on running DMSI 3.1A for another month and then i'll start B... I'll update you on any changes.

DMSI version 3.2 is going to be released this week.
Hopefully by Thursday, February 22, 2018.
Hey everyones pretty much explained that what you had was clearly an effect from the sub, so it can work on you but your subconscious is resisting which happens too.

3.2 is what Shannon is working on to fix this too.

This will be released in a matter of days now.

You've paid for 3.1 and so have automatic free use of 3.2 when it comes out and future releases.

Dont give up. Were all here to make changes and progress in our lives and were all here as a community to help and support each other.

Youve decided on a plan so thats cool.

But remember if you decide to stop 3.1 for whatever reason, then give yourself atleast a 21days break of using no subs at all before you start on 3.2.

Good Luck! and all the best!
Yep better to use 3.2 instead Wink Though it's recommended to take 3 weeks off because of P6 as it's still running in your head for that time.
For me DMSI was the sub that proved they work! I got nothing from AM5 or E2.

the early versions of DMSI were good only drawback was I felt tired sleepy. As the version progressed they became more effective for me I think it may have been version 2.1 not 100% sure that was the most effective.

I felt confident and better about myself in general got a lot off attention from women, some hovering around me wanting me to talk to them. If I had the confidence to approach it would have been on.

Beyond this version the updates made them less and less effective 3.1 did nothing for me either. I was tempted to go back and start from 2.1 but unfortunately I deleted that or cant find it

I didn't get far with women on DMSI because of me not the sub itself that did its job. Currently on SE will do my 3 months and move onto DMSI 3.2
If your 37 years old then the sub has to potentially clean up 37 years of garbage from your head and that is not going to happen in a few months mate. I would commit to 6 months and I know you are hitting your 40s however it doesn't really take alot of commitment to listen to it just plug in and fall asleep.