Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Effectiveness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can people possibly claim there is no effect, since many people if not all will experience noticeable differences in their dreams. To me having new dreams especially relating to the sub you are listening to is a clear sign of effectiveness.
That's not really a testimonial so i'm moving it to mens discussion.
(01-23-2018, 01:25 PM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]How can people possibly claim there is no effect, since many people if not all will experience noticeable differences in their dreams. To me having new dreams especially relating to the sub you are listening to is a clear sign of effectiveness.

A lot of people either don't have enough education or evidence to believe there is any effect. Some people refuse to believe or accept what evidence there is. Some people are too scared of their understanding of the consequences if there is such a thing. And so on.
I remember on E2 I did get dreams twice or 3 times but no more. So this is an effective then but after this I felt and noticed nothing.

At the time Shannon said maybe I had deeper issues that needed clearing but I had to use MLS which was a far more advanced tech to get benefits for university.

I now think maybe to deal with my procrastination and fear I need to clear the crap from inside me even though I dont know what that is or what trauma I have had ever.

What I do know is that I have suffered from fear as any child, such as fear of swimming and I have had anxiety when I have had to perform in tests and exams from the age of 11.

I also feared/anxiety going to school from age 11-18, every day. I hated it.

I would spend my recess/break times in the toilet cubicles where I was alone and safe.

I wasnt part of any large social group at this school.

So wow im admitting alot here but would this have effected me so deep? outwardly im very confident and social.

I should post this on shannons thread and ask what is the most powerful sub to clear inner issues - maybe the next DMSI is what I need?
(01-24-2018, 07:23 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember on E2 I did get dreams twice or 3 times but no more. So this is an effective then but after this I felt and noticed nothing.

At the time Shannon said maybe I had deeper issues that needed clearing but I had to use MLS which was a far more advanced tech to get benefits for university.

I now think maybe to deal with my procrastination and fear I need to clear the crap from inside me even though I dont know what that is or what trauma I have had ever.

What I do know is that I have suffered from fear as any child, such as fear of swimming and I have had anxiety when I have had to perform in tests and exams from the age of 11.

I would spend my recess/break times in the toilet cubicles where I was alone and safe.

So wow im admitting alot here but would this have effected me so deep? outwardly im very confident and social.

I should post this on shannons thread and ask what is the most powerful sub to clear inner issues - maybe the next DMSI is what I need?

You're making progress, Jake. Now you need to explore specifically why those things were true. Trace them back to what caused them. The root cause is what you've gotten stuck with, and what you need to dig up and deal with to move past this issue of resistance.
(01-24-2018, 02:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2018, 07:23 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember on E2 I did get dreams twice or 3 times but no more. So this is an effective then but after this I felt and noticed nothing.

You're making progress, Jake. Now you need to explore specifically why those things were true. Trace them back to what caused them. The root cause is what you've gotten stuck with, and what you need to dig up and deal with to move past this issue of resistance.

thank you so much Shannon for replying to this and saying what you have had. I honestly am trying. How can I do what you asked, by sitting and thinking? and which is the most powerful sub that can help me smash through these issues please, is it DMSI 2.1 or the new one which will be 2.2 I think - the one with 'the wall' because I will buy that if it is and until then what shall I use please. A sub that can help smash through my past issues is what I will listen to. (I am planning not to go home at all from Feb-June so I will have no excuse now not to play a sub daily automatically.)

I was going to start with ARA and stick with that but what do you think? and again thank you.

And when i explore I dont know why at the age of 11 I went down with studies/grades and increased anxiety and fear but I wasnt happy in my new school. As any teenager I became very self conscious of my looks, and also became depressed i think but not majorly just was always angry. Omg yes I was always angry and always angry I think from age 6 on wards too I cant really remember but I was always angry and always fought my brother. he always teased me always got under my skin but in school i was conscious of my looks, my smell everything.

Prior to this from age 6-11 I was top of my class and didnt know why (was a small class of 12 kids). I still was afraid of swimming and this may have come from a time age 4 or 5 when I went under the water at the deep end of the pool during swimming class at school.

What I do remember is watching at that age an EWOKS movie (those bears from star wars) and there was a scene where the main actor was trapped under water and the surface was like glass and he couldnt break throw.

Prior to this I dont remember much except I do always think of a man, an old man with odd yellow coloured long nails and I dont know I just dont know if thats a real person or a figment of my imagination.

thats all I can think and not sure where the root is.

Tha above was yesterday, today on fri26th im adding to this post....

So last night I slept for 1 hour due to my exam being today and being stressed.

I realised that all of the above is on my mind and ive made a decision that the best thing for me to do is NOT to focus on furture goals but to look inside myself and deeper and to the past and clear and heal those issues.

Shannon do you agree?

If so, ZANE, has been tremendously helpful and insightful and suggested I use ARA which makes complete sense to me and hope it does to you.

So the question is is DMSI 3.1A still the best most powerful sub for healing and clearing?

and will DMSI 3.2 have a track A for healing and clearing that is even more powerful?

I am currently thinking to use ARA and then at some unknown point when im ready, move to another.

Ive just realised that there is OF too that deals with fear but is an older tech sub, so what do you think shannon please?

thank you again.
(01-25-2018, 06:31 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you so much Shannon for replying to this and saying what you have had. I honestly am trying. How can I do what you asked, by sitting and thinking? and which is the most powerful sub that can help me smash through these issues please, is it DMSI 2.1 or the new one which will be 2.2 I think - the one with 'the wall' because I will buy that if it is and until then what shall I use please. A sub that can help smash through my past issues is what I will listen to. (I am planning not to go home at all from Feb-June so I will have no excuse now not to play a sub daily automatically.)

I was going to start with ARA and stick with that but what do you think? and again thank you.

And when i explore I dont know why at the age of 11 I went down with studies/grades and increased anxiety and fear but I wasnt happy in my new school. As any teenager I became very self conscious of my looks, and also became depressed i think but not majorly just was always angry. Omg yes I was always angry and always angry I think from age 6 on wards too I cant really remember but I was always angry and always fought my brother. he always teased me always got under my skin but in school i was conscious of my looks, my smell everything.

Prior to this from age 6-11 I was top of my class and didnt know why (was a small class of 12 kids). I still was afraid of swimming and this may have come from a time age 4 or 5 when I went under the water at the deep end of the pool during swimming class at school.

What I do remember is watching at that age an EWOKS movie (those bears from star wars) and there was a scene where the main actor was trapped under water and the surface was like glass and he couldnt break throw.

Prior to this I dont remember much except I do always think of a man, an old man with odd yellow coloured long nails and I dont know I just dont know if thats a real person or a figment of my imagination.

thats all I can think and not sure where the root is.

Tha above was yesterday, today on fri26th im adding to this post....

I realised that all of the above is on my mind and ive made a decision that the best thing for me to do is NOT to focus on furture goals but to look inside myself and deeper and to the past and clear and heal those issues.

Shannon do you agree?

If so, ZANE, has been tremendously helpful and insightful and suggested I use ARA which makes complete sense to me and hope it does to you.

1. So the question is is DMSI 3.1A still the best most powerful sub for healing and clearing?

2.and will DMSI 3.2 have a track A for healing and clearing that is even more powerful?

I am currently thinking to use ARA and then at some unknown point when im ready, move to another.

Ive just realised that there is OF too that deals with fear but is an older tech sub, so what do you think shannon please?

thank you again.

1. This Question is Covered in the FAQ with E2 and DMSI, UD is not Covered in the FAQ but I would venture to say it's the most powerful of the Healing subs. If I were you I would pick a Subliminal and run it for an extended amount of time.

And

2. Yes, as DMSI gets more advanced it will get more powerful in Every way.
(01-25-2018, 06:31 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you so much Shannon for replying to this and saying what you have had. I honestly am trying. How can I do what you asked, by sitting and thinking?

Yes.

Quote:and which is the most powerful sub that can help me smash through these issues please, is it DMSI 2.1 or the new one which will be 2.2 I think - the one with 'the wall' because I will buy that if it is and until then what shall I use please. A sub that can help smash through my past issues is what I will listen to. (I am planning not to go home at all from Feb-June so I will have no excuse now not to play a sub daily automatically.)

Are you trying to put the responsibility on a sub again, so you can resist it and then not have to do anything?

Quote:I was going to start with ARA and stick with that but what do you think? and again thank you.

I think you need to stop relying on other people and things, and do this yourself.

Quote:And when i explore I dont know why at the age of 11 I went down with studies/grades and increased anxiety and fear but I wasnt happy in my new school. As any teenager I became very self conscious of my looks, and also became depressed i think but not majorly just was always angry. Omg yes I was always angry and always angry I think from age 6 on wards too I cant really remember but I was always angry and always fought my brother. he always teased me always got under my skin but in school i was conscious of my looks, my smell everything.

To each of these observations, ask yourself: but why? And keep asking that until you get to the root.

Quote:Prior to this from age 6-11 I was top of my class and didnt know why (was a small class of 12 kids). I still was afraid of swimming and this may have come from a time age 4 or 5 when I went under the water at the deep end of the pool during swimming class at school.

But why?

Quote:What I do remember is watching at that age an EWOKS movie (those bears from star wars) and there was a scene where the main actor was trapped under water and the surface was like glass and he couldnt break throw.

and why do you think this matters?

Quote:Prior to this I dont remember much except I do always think of a man, an old man with odd yellow coloured long nails and I dont know I just dont know if thats a real person or a figment of my imagination.

Figure that part out, and why he matters.

Quote:thats all I can think and not sure where the root is.

Not enough asking why yet.

Quote:Tha above was yesterday, today on fri26th im adding to this post....

Shannon do you agree?

I can't make decisions like that for you, and I'm not the one who decides whether or not it's right for you. What you need to do is get past these issues. Whether or not you do that alongside doing other things is up to you.

Quote:If so, ZANE, has been tremendously helpful and insightful and suggested I use ARA which makes complete sense to me and hope it does to you.

Again, you keep trying every which way to avoid and refuse to take personal responsibility. Using subs to solve the problem gives you an easy out because you can resist them and then do nothing without being responsible for the lack of action "because the sub didn't work". And now you're asking me to sign off on a plan of action so you can make me responsible for it.

If you see this pattern of behavior... end it! It's just an effort to escape what you need to do.

Quote:So the question is is DMSI 3.1A still the best most powerful sub for healing and clearing?

It doesn't matter. You need to take personal responsibility and do this yourself, not rely on a sub.

Quote:and will DMSI 3.2 have a track A for healing and clearing that is even more powerful?

It doesn't matter. You need to take personal responsibility and do this yourself, not rely on a sub.

Quote:I am currently thinking to use ARA and then at some unknown point when im ready, move to another.

Translation: I am currently thinking about going back to my old standard of using a sub to escape the need to take personal responsibility for my actions and choices and the results of those actions and choices, and then when that becomes inconvenient as an excuse, move to another.

Not taking personal responsibility.

Quote:Ive just realised that there is OF too that deals with fear but is an older tech sub, so what do you think shannon please?

thank you again.

ok great, thank you.
Stop highjacking my thread! Just kidding. I wonder what Shannon means by taking responsibility? Since the subs are supposed to get you into autopilot. Could someone please explain to me what is meant by taking responsibility, like what are we actually supposed to do. Like what would it mean to take reponsibility concerning the Sub DMSI ? What happens when we don't take responsibility and listen to DMSI (for a long time) will there be no effects? (DMSI should take care of the resistance if listened to enough right?) I think I am missing the point...

Frosted

Yeah I don't know what he means. The subs always have worked on me whether I do something or not. I never got that whole taking responsibility thing.
I'm not talking to the forum at large. I'm talking to Jake specifically. This is to address his personal situation.

Quote:Stop highjacking my thread! Just kidding. I wonder what Shannon means by taking responsibility? Since the subs are supposed to get you into autopilot. Could someone please explain to me what is meant by taking responsibility, like what are we actually supposed to do. Like what would it mean to take reponsibility concerning the Sub DMSI ? What happens when we don't take responsibility and listen to DMSI (for a long time) will there be no effects? (DMSI should take care of the resistance if listened to enough right?) I think I am missing the point...

The point is, no matter what sub he runs, he resists whatever he doesn't like about it by stonewalling. Then he doesn't get results, and doesn't do anything to try to get results because he's waiting for the sub to do it for him. Then he has this sub he can blame for why he got no results, when really it was his choice to stonewall while trying to hand responsibility over to a sub instead of doing something.

Personal responsibility starts with, "I choose to stonewall subs, so obviously I need to do something else to achieve my goal." They are a set of instructions, and ultimately, you choose to execute them or not. If you choose not to, and it is a cycle that you are using to hide from accomplishing what you need to do, then you need to break the cycle to get the results. In Jake's case, he needs to stop trying to rely on subs and choose to get off his ass and just do what needs to be done. Because if he's choosing to use subs that he resists as an excuse for why nothing happened, and doing it over and over, he's still doing the same thing and not getting to his goals because he never accepted the responsibility of having to do what it took, consciously or subconsciously, to get there.

In that case, it's time to consciously override the subconscious and just kick yourself in the ass and do it. But that requires personal responsibility, which he doesn't want to take, which is why he keeps trying to use subs, stonewall them, and then blame the sub and try doing the same thing all over again.

So, my advice was... stop using subs and kick yourself in the ass. We'll see what he does.
(01-27-2018, 12:49 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: [ -> ]Stop highjacking my thread! Just kidding. I wonder what Shannon means by taking responsibility? Since the subs are supposed to get you into autopilot. Could someone please explain to me what is meant by taking responsibility, like what are we actually supposed to do. Like what would it mean to take reponsibility concerning the Sub DMSI ? What happens when we don't take responsibility and listen to DMSI (for a long time) will there be no effects? (DMSI should take care of the resistance if listened to enough right?) I think I am missing the point...

To take responsibility can be to have the courage to listen to yourself. It can be frightening and uncomfortable in the beginning, because you may find things you don't like and feel feelings you don't want to feel. But when you have learned to listen to yourself, you don't feel the same insecurity about what the next step should be anymore.

You are making things complicated, maybe because you are running from something.
I am very much into feeling feelings lol. As well as just simply feeling my body from within (as a meditation). But anyway I have had some horrible nightmares with DMSI as well as some pleasant ones. So I figure having these nightmares is a part of my healing? And the pleasant dreams a sign of the effectiveness
Pages: 1 2