Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Making listening effective?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started listening to the absolute self confidence ver 5.0 a week ago. I want to determine if this technology is something I should buy into. I've been using the tracks roughly 8 hours day and the silent track at night whilst sleeping. I use apple airpods to play the ocean track in the day (the wireless earphones) and an ipad to play the silent track at night (turned to max volume).

To test ocean track all I need to do is go into social situations and see if I'm the same. I've done this today and noticed no difference in responses - shyness, lack of confidence, anxiety, mind blank.

To test the silent track I would think it would have an impact on my dreams and I think it might - slightly more confidence in dealing with people in dreams. I'm unsure because it could just be like an affirmation (the act of putting the track on and then thinking in my mind its on).

So my questions are; are apple airpods a decent enough earphone to get results? I checked online and can't find what the frequency response is of airpods. The good thing about them is they're so light I can barely feel them in my ears, no wires, great to wear while doing things and great battery life.

Is there anything I can do to improve my results?
Welcome to the forum,
The frequency response isn't as important with headphones, because that's just for ultrasonic on speakers and we don't recommend using ultrasonic on headphones. It can be too difficult to get the volume wrong, too low and it may reduce effectiveness, too high and it may damage hearing. With masked (eg ocean surf) you know the volume as you can consciously hear it.

Any good quality headphones are fine, though if they are really cheap ones then it will likely affect the quality.

Seeing your dreams change is a sign something is happening. Sometimes it can be fear based type dreams when it's working through something, sometimes related to confidence in this case.

The main thing you want to do is be consistent with listening and put yourself in situations where you can see the results. And keep in mind it's a minimum of 32 days, but preferably 90+.. it's a process so you can't expect that you'll instantly be completely confident.. but over time you should notice a definite difference.