Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 Suggestions from Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, it was over a year since I was in here. As a person who went from being timid, bullied kid through school to having few successful businesses in few years from that and a year ago finally having a breakthrough with women things, scoring what most would say a 10 effortlessly as a loving, pursuing and caring girlfriend (used to be a virgin and sucked with women…) I feel I can add to DMSI 3.2 development from my revelations over a year.

The big part for me was understanding the knowledge and the correct abundance/manliness mindset gap + DMSI helping with internalizing part these things. (Give Corey Wayne “How to be a top 3% man” book at least 10 reads to get the basics and internalize the mindset. He is a miracle worker! No PUA bullshit, it's more about correct mindset.)

I believe DMSI should be adapted to be gender specific as this would allow tackling deeper gender specific mindset problems and the Game aspect as currently, it works mainly on aura and the manly mindset is what most lack to get results.

Some of my revelation that might become suggestions for DMSI 3.2:

Abundance Mentality – why would you worry and be obsessed about one women then you feel like you can have any women you desire. Also removing the “need” to have a woman in your life could also work. You can be happy without them and you should.

Aura of Mystery – women go crazy then they can’t figure you out, that's the key to sexual polarity.

Emotional stability – be her solid rock that does not move, don’t let her shit faze you.

Aura of Trustworthiness

Be a Leader – make decisions for a woman, let her be a woman and just trust you and enjoy the date.

See Yourself as a Prize – make women work for your attention

Be a Man, a Doer, don’t wine, but if you want something, go get it. Confidence to know that you always get what you want.

Focus on Having Fun with Women – don’t worry about getting in her panties it will happen naturally

Be Unpredictable and Exiting – Nothing kills passion and libido like comfortable familiarity. New places for dates, sex, experimenting. Most importantly don’t tell her what you are going to do, just let her discover it in real time. Make her anticipation to build up.

Give Her Space to Miss You – don’t focus on one girl, but enjoy your other aspects of your life, few girls. Make her wonder what you are up to then she is not with you. Make her work for your attention.

Increase Libido – more sex = more fun = more actual action from your side to get more
Most of that is already in there.......
(01-12-2018, 02:04 PM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]Most of that is already in there.......

It can be so, I wasn't following up all list and info in the shop is very generic.
I would add to your list,

Removal of obsession of the idea of sex and instead go for focus interest on the act itself.

Realization that most women are already naturally attracted to you and it's you that ruin it due to sexual tension

Being able to embrace and hold the most sexual tension a man can bare

Being able to entertain groups of women and keep them interested. Ive done this a few times, it's quite fun.

Being the last to break eye contact, completely ok with silence, let her break the silence.

Embracing the chance of rejection to make to physical moves on a women

Thanks for the book suggestion.
DMSI is Gender Neutral.

Most of what you are Gonna Suggest Shannon already has in there.
I know Shannon does things well.

But it doesn't hurt to have some input. I mean we are peoplr just trying to some more fun.

Don't be a spoil sport.
It might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for this istead of multiple.

But I already do know that Shannon has a huge list of suggestions for it and has said he won't likely be able to even put all of those in 3.2.
(01-13-2018, 05:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for this istead of multiple.

But I already do know that Shannon has a huge list of suggestions for it and has said he won't likely be able to even put all of those in 3.2.

Would he consider getting rid of the snipers altogether?The healing and clearing seems to get in the way too.Couldn't he just max out manifestation,tweak popularity to attract attention from those you view as attractive.Make it gender specific.Add halo-effect,extreme sex-drive,source energy from said sex-drive to continue to power DMSI which will give the drive right back causing a loop.Other then that the user needs to accept as the new normal.Maybe add a zest for life and some social tweaks.Also if we're doing performance enhancement how about manifesting a partner or partners keen on getting some practice in and helping us along the way.Its probably way to many modules in DMSI too.Its like Shannon is trying to make it do everything so it takes forever to do anything.That might be the real reason why a cup of coffee can knock it of track.I feel like DMSI should be strong enough to work at least at half capacity even if I'm drunk or high honestly.
(01-14-2018, 01:05 AM)anansi26 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2018, 05:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for this istead of multiple.

Would he consider getting rid of the snipers altogether?The healing and clearing seems to get in the way too.Couldn't he just max out manifestation,tweak popularity to attract attention from those you view as attractive.Make it gender specific.Add halo-effect,extreme sex-drive,source energy from said sex-drive to continue to power DMSI which will give the drive right back causing a loop.Other then that the user needs to accept as the new normal.Maybe add a zest for life and some social tweaks.Also if we're doing performance enhancement how about manifesting a partner or partners keen on getting some practice in and helping us along the way.Its probably way to many modules in DMSI too.Its like Shannon is trying to make it do everything so it takes forever to do anything.That might be the real reason why a cup of coffee can knock it of track.I feel like DMSI should be strong enough to work at least at half capacity even if I'm drunk or high honestly.
(01-14-2018, 01:05 AM)anansi26 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll tell you what. You design and build it for me, and we'll split the profits. Until you can and do do that, you're going to have to realize that I'm the only one who has a hope in hell of taking a set of goals like DMSI has and making them actually happen. The reason I do the things I do in developing and testing this program is because these were the best options for achieving the goals. If you disagree for some reason, it is very likely that you either have misunderstood something that I understand, or you're entirely unaware of certain variables in play or facts that need to be considered.