Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Silent - Ultrasonic Subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I have a question and I will be very happy if you could guide me. I am new in the forum.
English is not my native language. I made a mp3 recording using I and You statements in my native language. I would like to convert this recording into an ultrasonic/silent subliminal. Where can I find a reliable place to do this for me.
thank you and have a great evening.
(12-12-2017, 10:34 AM)Farina Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I have a question and I will be very happy if you could guide me. I am new in the forum.
English is not my native language. I made a mp3 recording using I and You statements in my native language. I would like to convert this recording into an ultrasonic/silent subliminal. Where can I find a reliable place to do this for me.
thank you and have a great evening.

Download Audacity
Hi Farina,
Unfortunately we are unable to offer guidance in this as this site is for IML subliminals, not for competing products or such.
Script writing is a very important skill for creating subliminals that are safe as well as effective. I had to learn this over the course of a very long time, through endless research and experimentation, and more than once learning how to do it cost me dearly when I made a mistake. For example, one time I lost a 3 year relationship and my mother wouldn't talk to me for 6 months because I turned myself into royal jerk. Because I didn't realize one thing.'

Writing scripts for subliminals isn't something you can do safely because you saw someone else's script online, or because you have NLP or hypnosis training. Subliminal scripting is a special case. And one of the primary reasons people pay me for my skills in this area, and the prices I charge, is because safe and effective scripting is a very challenging thing to do, even after more than 25 years of experience in my case. Safe scripting is something most people don't seem to appreciate the importance of. If and when you get it wrong, and without a lot of training and experience you will get it wrong, you can get some pretty unexpected issues resulting. We of course therefore do not recommend making your own scripts or subliminals.

On top of that, we are a business. Telling you where and how to create subliminals is competition, so why would we do that?

And third, Audacity cannot create ultrasonic subliminas as high quality as what we offer with regards to translation into ultrasonic subliminal. No other subliminals producer can, as far as I know.

So... my suggestion is... don't try to make your own.