Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Give me Advice , I'm totally noob in this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a beginner and I just started using this product. what I want to ask is what makes trigger copy protection appear? if I copy files from my computer to some of my devices ( like MP3 Player , my phone, my tablet) I mean copying the file repeatedly to my device as long as I use it for myself , and does the effect of this product still work?

is my step right if i buy AM6 first before buying BASE? because I read some articles in this forum that give advice to build inner character first with AM6 then just use BASE? Is it true ?

the final question, how to use it to be effective? whether it can be used when I work or do other activities? any tips ?
Welcome N00b

Yep

AM6 is always better first;)

Pump those hours up/\ more exposure the better
I would suggest to Use DMSI or Universal Detox or Anxiety Relief first to heal some traumas that might cause resistance but if you dont want that you should Run AM6 First because AM6 lays the foundation for BASE. IF you Run BASE then AM6, AM6 will disengage the Base programming then start its programming.
(11-28-2017, 07:18 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to Use DMSI or Universal Detox or Anxiety Relief first to heal some traumas that might cause resistance but if you dont want that you should Run AM6 First because AM6 lays the foundation for BASE. IF you Run BASE then AM6, AM6 will disengage the Base programming then start its programming.

thank you for reply , but how your daily usage using this AM6 to reach maximum effect ? do you use when you sleep using ultrasonic format ? using speaker ? what is the meaning of "disengage AM6"? will its effects disappear once I start the BASE program?
(11-28-2017, 08:19 AM)lastFaith Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2017, 07:18 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to Use DMSI or Universal Detox or Anxiety Relief first to heal some traumas that might cause resistance but if you dont want that you should Run AM6 First because AM6 lays the foundation for BASE. IF you Run BASE then AM6, AM6 will disengage the Base programming then start its programming.

thank you for reply , but how your daily usage using this AM6 to reach maximum effect ? do you use when you sleep using ultrasonic format ? using speaker ? what is the meaning of "disengage AM6"? will its effects disappear once I start the BASE program?

A minimum of 8 hours worth of exposure is required in a 24 hour period. You can do a maximum of 21 out of 24 hours. For me, using the ultrasonic is best when I’m asleep. I alternate each night between speakers and headphones. “Disengage” means your subconscious mind will go from focusing on becoming or maintaining alpha and steer towards entrepreneurism. The effects of AM6 won’t disappear as long as you used it right, but it’ll no longer be the primary focus. It’s also as Shannon said once: “If you feel BASE will take away your alpha programming, you’re not alpha enough”.
To tell the truth, it seems like BASE will actually build upon your alpha qualities, you know how much self-worth, assertiveness, courage, etc. you have to have to be a successful entrepreneur?
Great to have you here:)
(11-28-2017, 04:36 AM)lastFaith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a beginner and I just started using this product. what I want to ask is what makes trigger copy protection appear? if I copy files from my computer to some of my devices ( like MP3 Player , my phone, my tablet) I mean copying the file repeatedly to my device as long as I use it for myself , and does the effect of this product still work?

There is no copy protection. There is anti-piracy scripting. As long as you're not pirating it, AP code won't activate. So copying it to whatever device however many times, as long as you're not sharing it, giving it away, trying to sell it, or allowing others to use it without you benefiting - basically allowing one or more persons to use and benefit from your paid for copy while you are not simultaneously using it - is fair use, and will not trigger AP code.

Quote:is my step right if i buy AM6 first before buying BASE? because I read some articles in this forum that give advice to build inner character first with AM6 then just use BASE? Is it true ?

I suggest AM6 first. Both are stand-alone and neither is required first.

Quote:the final question, how to use it to be effective? whether it can be used when I work or do other activities? any tips ?

Follow the instructions. Wink
(11-30-2017, 09:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There is no copy protection. There is anti-piracy scripting. As long as you're not pirating it, AP code won't activate. So copying it to whatever device however many times, as long as you're not sharing it, giving it away, trying to sell it, or allowing others to use it without you benefiting - basically allowing one or more persons to use and benefit from your paid for copy while you are not simultaneously using it - is fair use, and will not trigger AP code.

Shannon, if I shared MLS 3.0 without selling it to a friend because he was in bad period with the university, did I triggered the AP code for me and/or my friend?
(11-30-2017, 12:56 PM)Giacomonos Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2017, 09:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]There is no copy protection. There is anti-piracy scripting. As long as you're not pirating it, AP code won't activate. So copying it to whatever device however many times, as long as you're not sharing it, giving it away, trying to sell it, or allowing others to use it without you benefiting - basically allowing one or more persons to use and benefit from your paid for copy while you are not simultaneously using it - is fair use, and will not trigger AP code.

Shannon, if I shared MLS 3.0 without selling it to a friend because he was in bad period with the university, did I triggered the AP code for me and/or my friend?

If two people are independently in possession of a copy - and only one person paid for one copy - then yes. You triggered it by committing piracy by "sharing it" and he committed piracy by accepting it and/or using it without having paid for it. Both of you will have to correct the situation to turn off the AP code. The easiest way to do that is for him to delete his copies and you to pay for a second copy and then give it to him.
(11-30-2017, 04:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

If two people are independently in possession of a copy - and only one person paid for one copy - then yes. You triggered it by committing piracy by "sharing it" and he committed piracy by accepting it and/or using it without having paid for it. Both of you will have to correct the situation to turn off the AP code. The easiest way to do that is for him to delete his copies and you to pay for a second copy and then give it to him.

Ok, I'll work on that. But what are the effects of the AP code? How do it affects the program involved? Does it nullify the effects? Does it trigger resistance?
(12-01-2017, 12:55 AM)Giacomonos Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2017, 04:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok, I'll work on that. But what are the effects of the AP code? How do it affects the program involved? Does it nullify the effects? Does it trigger resistance?

It makes you progressively more and more uncomfortable until you correct the issue.
So Basically If I use E2 then finish using it forever and Give it to my Brother but delete all my copies then that won't trigger the code?
Yes it would trigger it because you've got benefit from it. If you pirate it for example but delete it without listening it's ok, but if you listen and get benefit from the program then it counts as you having used it.

Otherwise then you could just pass all programs on continuously in the way you suggest.
(12-01-2017, 06:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it would trigger it because you've got benefit from it. If you pirate it for example but delete it without listening it's ok, but if you listen and get benefit from the program then it counts as you having used it.

Otherwise then you could just pass all programs on continuously in the way you suggest.

But...doesn't this contradict what's in the FAQ?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/what...body-else/

According to this it is ok to give away a program as long you delete it from your devices and stop using it.
Pages: 1 2