Subliminal Talk

Full Version: am 6 results so far. Next steps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been using AM6 now for nearly a year, completing almost 2 runs back 2 back with a break in between. Last stage starts from Monday.

I have noticed a little difference to me from last year, where I am taking more risks then usual, confronting more then usual, but I still feel beta and display beta traits. I guess this will take time, I think my sub is more resilient then what I thought.

From reading some of the journals, i was hoping for better results. But I'm not giving up. My aim is to be more assertive and more dominating, more confident. I still am not as outgoing and when I am, I am anxious displaying my beta traits. I do want to be successful in life as well as attracting women towards me.

At the start of the new year I am thinking of doing a 3rd run or would me running another program help.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

Sal
Take a break and let it assimilate for some time before going through the third run.

Kudos on sticking with AM that long. I used different sub in between AM runs.
(edit)
I dislike these terms alpha and beta. As they suggest that you are either one or the other. Nooone is 100% alpha or beta.

The real question, is there a marked improvement in you being able to say no when people around you try to guilt shame you into saying yes after the two runs ?. If you can then you have made progress so give yourself credit.

When you say you still feel beta please explain.
Yes you are right, there is no 100% alpha.

I have said no to people and walked away from things which I am not happy with it. I still lack the confidence to talk to girls and when I do its not what it should be to get them in bed. I still lack that ability. I think i sabotage myself.

I have slowly been facing my fears, but still have not dealt with them all.

Overall I have noticed an improvement in the last 11 months, but still not where I want to be.

By Beta, meaning sometime I say too much and over compensate. I tend to agree just so people like me or not wanting them to know my opinions. I still give a f$$k what people think of me and their opinions matter. Hence why I want to pursue with AM6. I understand I will not be 100% alpha, but I hoping to be where it counts.

Confident, cool, charming, unfazed. I want girls to be approaching me most of the time.
It might be worth your while running the stage 7 refresher for a few months rather then running through all the stages again. Perhaps Ben or Shannon can give you additional pointers.
Thank you. I will finish the final stage in a months time and start the refresher, see how that goes for me.

Is there any recommendation on what to listen to after finishing the refresher.

At the moment I want to plough through girls, I haven't had much experience just hookers

Thanks

Sal
Hey Sarge or anybody,

I am going to start a journal soon showing how my life is developping. I want to develop all aspects of my life. Which sub can I use to help me fulfill this ?
(11-18-2017, 12:44 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sarge or anybody,

I am going to start a journal soon showing how my life is developping. I want to develop all aspects of my life. Which sub can I use to help me fulfill this ?

LTU? I guess
(11-18-2017, 12:00 PM)Sal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I will finish the final stage in a months time and start the refresher, see how that goes for me.

Is there any recommendation on what to listen to after finishing the refresher.

At the moment I want to plough through girls, I haven't had much experience just hookers

Thanks

Sal

Focus on completing the AMS modules and the refresher for now. Alot of guys like myself were late bloomers and ended up in relationships and finding nice girls very late in life. Even though you say you have not had much experience with women it does not matter because she will never know. Another thing is you do not have to prove anything to her.
(11-18-2017, 12:57 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2017, 12:44 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Sarge or anybody,

LTU? I guess

Yes that's a good one.
(11-23-2017, 06:36 PM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]No Journal at all? That's a shame. I'd would of liked a update or some along your AM6 journey.

What was you listening setup? Ultrasonic,Masked? Hours? Speakers/headphones? Location of listening?

I'm a pretty resistant person myself but even I found AM6 to help me tons out in lots of fields, socially, financially, career, education.

Yeah I'm not good at articulating myself.
I mainly listened to US depending on the day of the week any where from 6-16 hours a day +.

Speakers GigaWorks T20 Series II originally set up between the headboard on the bed and now setup between the foot board.

When not sleeping, I have my headphones AKG N60nc, without the nc turned on, around my neck, not on the ears. This is during the day.

This program is working, but not what I expected, reading some of the Journals on here. But untangling 39 years worth of beta male mentality and rewiring to alpha male mentality takes time. But I will keep with this program until I am happy with the results.

Sal
Increase your listening time, I found exponentially better results when I went from 8 hours to 16.

Also read the prescribed reading materials. They do make a difference. I'd recommend you read them 3 times each just so you get out maximum value.
Pages: 1 2