Subliminal Talk

Full Version: can you use ARA with SM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can SM and ARA be used same time?

I just purchased ARA and going to start using it.
Can you drive a semi truck in the opposite direction you're driving a train while they're tied together?
Hahaha I can't beat that reply!
(11-14-2017, 01:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Can you drive a semi truck in the opposite direction you're driving a train while they're tied together?

I don't believe the store product page says if its possible to use that program with or without other programs so that's why I asked. I haven't been reading forum discussions regarding ARA so I didn't know if since its a "instant on" that maybe it can be used at times alongside other programs.
I'm not trying to be snarky, if that's how it came across, and if that's how it came across I apologize. But that is a very good metaphor for what you'd be doing.
What do you mean at the same time ?. Do you mean running AR and then immediately running SM which is an obvious no no. Or running AR say before an interview or presentation in the morning then running SM late in the evening ?.
It means not to do either of those. Both not running them at the same time or on different times of the day for the whole period of listening, eg 6 months for SM.
Thanks for the confirmation Ben
All good.
I'm going to post this question here so I don't have to make a new thread.

How well do you guys think ARA is going to be affective at removing Approach Anxiety. I'm staying on this program for a few months regardless because i'm very anxiety prone (especially PRE subs)

and anxiety is a killer in relationships and dates. I hate getting major anxiety before dates, although i've been lucky and never really had any anxiety during the dates in the past.

Either way anxiety is a terrible feeling and I was wondering if this program kills ALL anxiety even approach anxiety. I imagine it would?
(11-15-2017, 05:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to be snarky, if that's how it came across, and if that's how it came across I apologize. But that is a very good metaphor for what you'd be doing.

I did think you were being sarcastic aha but thanks for clearing it up.
I bought a copy of this subliminal a few weeks back and used to it to dissolve the active thoughts that were keeping me awake at night and it worked. These experiences alone tells me that the product should beable to dissolve your approach anxieties.

What I do not understand is where you have said "I hate getting major anxiety before dates, although i've been lucky and never really had any anxiety during the dates in the past".

Occasional anxiety is normal when you meet a girl that you are head over heels for.
(11-17-2017, 09:57 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a copy of this subliminal a few weeks back and used to it to dissolve the active thoughts that were keeping me awake at night and it worked. These experiences alone tells me that the product should beable to dissolve your approach anxieties.

What I do not understand is where you have said "I hate getting major anxiety before dates, although i've been lucky and never really had any anxiety during the dates in the past".

Occasional anxiety is normal when you meet a girl that you are head over heels for.

Yeah I agree that it's normal, but I want to get to the point where I never have any anxiety regarding women. I want to be a pure natural.
(11-18-2017, 03:34 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2017, 09:57 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a copy of this subliminal a few weeks back and used to it to dissolve the active thoughts that were keeping me awake at night and it worked. These experiences alone tells me that the product should beable to dissolve your approach anxieties.

Yeah I agree that it's normal, but I want to get to the point where I never have any anxiety regarding women. I want to be a pure natural.
Shannon writes that it will "permanently overcome and outgrow it when it is used as long term programming". Which makes me believe if used according to his instructions it should help you overcome your anxiety issues permanently.
Pages: 1 2