Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety Relief Aid vs Stress Relief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's now almost 6 weeks since I've throne away my cigarettes,well done SSF!
but every once in while, there is a very very very slight temptation.It goes away as soon as I back off from whatever I'm doing or thinking and relax .It's weak enough not to make me go out and buy cigarettes.And listening to SSF does not take care of those slight cravings.Today I started listening to stress relief and apparently it's helping.I wanted to know if I can get better (and more permanent )results with Anxiety Relief Aid. I've also tried Ephra 2 for 2 days but didn't help.I wanted to see how anxiety is different from stress.Searching the web it seemed I have both!
Awesome result! SSF may take care of that if you keep listening, giving up is an awesome step. It might take longer to get rid of the small cravings left but atleast you can control it.

It's hard to say about ARA. Because it depends where the craving is coming from. With E2 it can take longer than that to dig into emotional reasons. It's likely either of those would help in the end but I think it would be best to keep doing SSF because it's specifically focused on that.
Congratulations!

ARA should help if SSF isn't yet getting rid of that minor craving, but I think another few months on SSF would be better.
Im so glad to finally.hear about someone's results with STOP SMOKING FOREVER... its an awesome title and its so nice to hear some feedback finally about this most excellent program. congradulations on quitting that most addictive habit !! excellent questions on your process as well. more power to ya! Keith.
(11-03-2017, 10:46 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Im so glad to finally.hear about someone's results with STOP SMOKING FOREVER... its an awesome title and its so nice to hear some feedback finally about this most excellent program. congradulations on quitting that most addictive habit !! excellent questions on your process as well. more power to ya! Keith.
Most (if not all) people who try stopping with SSF,talk about "returning to the sub",this means they stop listening somewhere along their journey.if you want to succeed,you should keep listening continuously.This is how u get results.Of course there may (or may not) be challenging resistances.
One may also wants to consult their dr. ,may be smoking hides something like anxiety
momentarily without your awareness .
By the way,it's now 2 days without cravings,starting the old MLS 5g,lets see if I can pass my university entrance exam.that would be wonderful .(I already have a BS degree.looking forward to get a Pharm.D)