Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about AYP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to decide to play one of the AYP subs but before that I had a couple of questions that need to be answered and would appreciate it if you guys could help. I don't really believe in soulmates per say but I do believe that there is at least one person out there you are meant to be with so my question is that if I choose to play AYP financially wealthy lover (cause why not Tongue) would it get me that person or would I have to play something like perfect wife for that?.
It would get you the wealthy one, although if they are that good you would enable want to marry them anyway,
This is an ayp I’ve been looking to do.
The lover one would be more suited for a sexual relationship instead of a full on relationship. Another one such as wife or girlfriend might be more suitable.
Hm.. okay then I guess I'll have to do some thinking before I pick one, thanks for the help.

Edit: Hey again so I was looking at the description for the financially wealthy lover and it says romantic lover and from what I understand that means a long-term thing am I right?, sorry to bother you all but I'm just trying to understand so I can make the right decision.
I would say be careful of picking a lover that is too specific...

I am currently running Attract your perfect naturally blonde romantic lover, and I have been running it for 9 1/2 months now. I feel like if I chose the regular ayp I would have gotten the result a lot quicker. Unless you really really really REALLY, want a specific one, I think you should run the regular one either perfect romantic lover or perfect sexual lover.

I would have thought just one blonde would not be so hard to manifest but here I am...I've seen many blondes and even had short flings with a few, but still nothing that really comes close to a perfect blonde lover...
Agree with TrojanMagician. Unless you REALLY²²²²²²² and absolutely want that specific type of woman, you'd be better using a more generic sub.
Oh dam, 9 1/2 month that's a long ass time, I wonder why is that, like does it depend on where you are in your life and where you live or is there some other factors in play, anyway I decided that I will be sticking to attract your perfect girlfriend as really I don't need something specific that bad and if she can be my wife in the future then so be it otherwise I'll do attract your perfect wife in a later date.