Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Keith's concerns about the Alpha Male Set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: A concern I've had almost since I've known of the Alpha set....especially about 'doing it all while being gracious and polite"
MY concern ,of which I've been meaning to bring up and address with you is this: being gracious is one thing, I do NOT want to turn into a people pleasing "nice guy"
at the expense of MY true be-ing-ness Shannon...running around town being a 'nice guy' all the time can kill you,as it were...which bring to the next concern:

Fear that the Alpha set Will " Suppress & Block" MY real true feelings. I've come too far in my spiritual and emotional life & growth I do not want to "shut it all down' in the name of being
"nice n' PO-Lite" . I've purposely used generalizations here to get my concerned points across.

While I WANT to Be connected to others in a NEW way,Shannon,I also want to be connected to me in a deeper higher way but NOT at the expensive of the other = connecting
with others. either way I dont want it to be at mine nor anyone elses expense.
I was going to Post this in the alpha section somewhere,but felt it might not be the 'right' place for it.
I Know yer super busy, truth is I didnt know where I should go with this one. I Know it WILL CHANGE MY LIFE. thanx. Love n Light,Bro'-ski. Keith.

Keith, do these other guys using the AM set sound like being a nice guy is a problem for them? On the contrary, users of the set tend to be considered "assholes". Nobody I have seen use the set has become a "nice guy", and for good reason: "Nice guys" are not alpha. So I'm a bit lost as to why you are even worried about it.

The point of being gracious and polite is that a man who has mastered himself (i.e. become an alpha) does not have the insecurity that goes with merely pretending to be alpha - thus, he can afford to be polite and gracious, and this is actually a sign of top alpha-ness. It is a way to socially demonstrate that you are in a class above lesser men who do not have the freedom to be thus. Believe me, a man who exudes genuine power and confidence with his mere presence, but is gracious and polite, is not only opening figurative doors for himself everywhere he goes, but is definitely a positive attention getter.

Think of how a billionaire head of a company would act. He knows he's in control, so he doesn't need to be mean or nasty. The true power doesn't need to scream to be heard. When the hurricane strikes at the glance of a goddess, you know you're dealing with true power!

Speak softly, and carry a big stick. The most truly powerful alpha men I know are always the most genteel and polite. Millionaires, billionaires, and the power elite.

In fact, your true feelings will come out even more. You'll just get some experience with positioning yourself so that others don't need to be told off, because they already know better than to mess with you. And if they need reminding, or education - have no fear that you'll be able to do so.

The alpha set will definitely change you. You will probably lose people from your life before it's over, because the people in your life are there because of who you are now. When you change, so do the people in your life: either they adjust to who you are now, or they leave. That's a necessary part of the transition. Generally, those who fall away are those who are trying to hold you in place for some benefit of their own. In other words... it's a healthy transition, and one you will see everyone who has experienced it actually enjoys.

Supression and blocking is not the goal, the point, or the result. The goal, point and result is alteration and improvement. Changing the man in the mirror to become better, more, and stronger. And your worries are valid, and could have benefitted someone else, which is a large part of why I want you to use the forum. That, and because it saves me time. So... please post in the forum. If it's in the wrong place, one of the mods will undountedly move it.

Hope this helps. Smile

Any other alpha users care to chime in here?
The deal here is that you do not become an overtly "nice guys finish last" type of person.

Do you become nice? It's possible. I was in a very not alpha place before I started and adapting to this process of becoming alpha does not take the whole 6 months. You still learn new things after the 6 months are over and you adjust yourself. I suppose that's why it's recommended you run this program once a year for at least 3 years for the best results.

What happened to me specifically was that I was dealing with a whole new realm of being alpha. I didn't know how to adapt to this and only when I was finished I realized that there are still things that need to be worked on. You don't use this program and suddenly become whole, you need to keep improving yourself. At the end, I definitely wasn't "nice guy" but I definitely wasn't "asshole" either. I was a nice guy in high school but when I started this program I was a "fuck everyone leave me alone" type of loner, probably as a result of me smoking pot all the time and losing my mother at the age of 19. For me there's lots of room to figure myself out. AM just helped me go on the path necessary with a push.

We all have room for improvement. I guess my interpretation of this is how far back were you when you decided you needed to improve yourself? Were you where I was? My brain was hijacked by my poor decisions and my ability to go out and be social was also hampered by my lack of readiness. For me it's a big step, and there are many more that I have to take. There's more to find and go along but we will see.

The best part is you suddenly see that your nice attitudes are given to those who deserve it. I'm sure you know that sometimes men are manipulated by others in attempt to gain favor. You will see how this social interaction plays out, especially with you and you will realize that you will not be manipulated by this. You will likely be nice when it is earned to those people, or you will be nice when you want to be nice, but never will you be nice out of wanting approval.
Interesting concern.

I always had a hate of the word 'nice'. And Alpha was an interesting journey, first it made me explosive at times which was needed to start getting more respect and to be able to stand up for myself.

It went a bit far with the anger, but then balanced out and by the end I got along much better with people, especially guys I was working with (just left my job) who would give me alot of crap but in the end not so much at all, just the joking around kind and I am able to give it back now. Occasionally they may step out of line and I have been able to deal with that.

The other interesting thing is now I feel I am able to be 'nicer' so to speak to people who deserve it, because now it is more coming from strength. And to give them a chance to walk peacefully out of the club for example and if they started talking crap I could give it back and be assertive, but with the added calmness and inner strength I was able to be more patient and polite to these people. Doesn't mean it went overboard into being a 'nice guy'.

For a while a few years ago I thought the way was becoming an asshole, but it just hurt myself and also the girls I was with. Building the kind of strength that Alpha helps you with is ideal. It definately helped me to EXPRESS my real feelings. And yes some friendships were turbulous for a while, and have settled back down in a better way than before I believe, one friend is now out of my life, but I have realized he was one who was one of the most manipulative and that I don't think I could put up with now.

I'm still not fully where I want to be with it, but I am hugely improved from like a year ago.

-Ben
Well all I can say is #1) Thank You #2) Im an Alpha Male ALREADY who knows he can use some improvement and fine tuning. Also I assure you I am NOT,just for the record,a 'pretend Alpha'. I, Like Many who chose to will be working on evolving the self,improving the self & more than likely for the rest of my life. Have been consciously working on the the self since at least age 8,Im now 53. Being into wholistic healing and related fer 40 years,quantum jumps steady for the last 22 years...the journey continues,upward,inward and outward.
#3) MY concerns about becoming a 'suppressed nice guy' are not unfounded,at the very end of the fantastic rendered list of WHAT the Alpha Male Set will do for a guy,is the line
" all while - being gracious and polite" so thats what set this concern in motion. I'd rather voice my concerns and get some genuine feedback and clarity/information than 'sit on it' and decline the alpha set,over that. Alas,I already new in spite of my concerns that I'd move forward withe Alpah Set,infact plans are already set for me to follow thru on it starting next year with the new forth coming release(whenever that is) of the 2012 Alpha set and on gone fer at least 2 if not 3'er 4 years of running thru the Alpah sets-new and improved in the years to follow.
OK Shannon I got it,I'll voice my concerns here and in whatever section I see if needed around these things. Hope I didnt tick ya off too much with my personal contact with ya. THanks ferthe feedback more later. NcBear.
Addtions here: I already know that Once I being fine tuning MY OWN ALPHA MALE-NESS wiht thew Alpha Set that there are those of whom I will lose along the way,will fall away as such,most will be family members and perhaps some freindly associates,as well. Im already OK with that and being as an 'asshole' 'er even partially so,I already am. However the Love and Power I choose to share with those that deserve it or who have earned it think Im one of the best Men they have ever known and the qualities there. The 'mundane's" and 'asleep ones',I let be mostly,unless they step on my toes emotionally,ect. Frank Zappa used ta called then "pojama people" thatds the title of one of his song avaialbe on youtube infact one of the lines goes: ' Po-jama People Lawd they make ya sleepy with the things they might say",ect. the Deeper journey begins. Ncbear
I wanted to take the time and say thank you to "About' for your shared renderings here as well as Benjamin,thank you Men. Just what I Need to see/read. much appreciated. IM glad that I will be using the Alpha set for years to come....its a beautiful thing,the journey continues. Shannon,thanx too.
Yawl put the icing on the fucking cake.;-) Ncbear
It's not so much that it bothers me, Keith, it's just that I literally cannot be productive if I am dealing personally with to many customer issues. That's part of why we have Jackie, and part of why we have a forum. I want you guys to have a place to get support and have direct access to me and Jackie, and Andrew too, if you need one of us, but my job is building new things and improving the established things and making sure customers are taken care of when they need something nobody else can help with.

I am also coming back from the healing period with my mother's death, and feeling very productive lately - to the point that while I know it's good for me to be doing this trip in several ways, it's frustrating for me that most of the time I don't get as much time to work as I would like.

Add to that the fact that I now have only the money I bring in to support me, and I am supporting a household I'm not even inhabiting for a month and a half now, and you begin to see how important efficiency is becoming for me. I've been doing a lot more work, and been a lot more active and enthusiastic and efficient, but there are limits to what I can do in a day. Big Grin
OK cool got cha,NOW I want to go over somethings that YOU adressed here ,in part Shannon, since this is the forum. I was going to write you in private but I decided after just reading this pieace here,that I'd address it here instead and/or from now on...

"So I'm a bit lost as to why you are even worried about it." (your words from abouve) FIRST of ALL I did NOT say nor use the word/words 'worry' I SAID I was concerned,NOT worried,theres a difference. #2) I"ve NEVER been down this road of using the Alpha Male Set,so how the hell do I Know what its going to do in light of being ' gracious and po-lite"? Im NOT the amazing Kreschgen. If I dont ask I dont know. how am I suppoose to know or be informed,I cant. NOW I know.
What is Looks like 'IN PRINT' to Me is 'do all of this while "being gracous and polite", fine I just wanted to make damn shure it wasnt going to be the nice guy syndrome. NOW I Know. making me wrong fer asking is F-ed up to me and it certainly looked like that when I read the response.( posting all of this IN FRONT of EVERYBODY,of which I DIDNT appreicate Man)
If IM going to do this Alpha male set,Im NOT going into it with "F"-ed Up feelings around it,I want to have an idea of what IM getting into and some CLARITY there. Im NOT over thinking it,I want to be shure,so far I am.
Im NOT walking into it blindly. I Have every reason to belive this will benefit me as it has with other Alpha's who have used it as well as those who were Beta Males and benefited from it alike.
#3) later in the posting Here , you validate my 'concerns' as such. contradiction.which one is it? not warranted or valid. I felt from the git that my feelings and concerns were and ARE VALID,as such. making me wrong for being open about what my concerns are,I resent very much. Posting in front of everyone didnt help,either.
#4) "When the hurricane strikes at the glance of a goddess" ( your quote Shannon) so you can "Goddess "but I cant say "God' on here? this is BS to me man,even if you are the owner, this is a supposed to be a fair and balanced place for us to share whats going on with us,NOT a double standard. Otherwise its unfair,outta balance and a double standard. so which one is? congruentcy?
or what?
#5) I have used subliminal technology/brain/mind frequnecy technology for near 30 years now,no matter whose products it is, I cannot use any ones subliminals,all night long. NO Matter what the subject matter may be,for me its like trying to sleep on the floor in the middle of an party. I Never quite FULLY sleep.
I didnt lose a freind be cuz I used the technolgy subject matter. I Lost a friend be-cuz I didnt sleep very deeply at all for 6 months and became a complete pissed off Ogar as a result of making every sincere effort to follow the directions given, to gain and get the results I sought with another subliminal program,here. I do NOT intend on repeating that expereince.That was a yeart and da half ago,by the way, I sleep Much much berr these days.
SO therefore how in the heck will I gain the benefit of Using the Alpha set,when I cannot utilize it all night long? I suppose it would take me a longer time to get the same results as it normally would for a Man who can use the Alpha set,all night long. Thats OK with Me as long as I can get said results,as such.even if it takes a year rather than six months.
#5) dont know whats up with the deal with the expereimentals either? time wise and otherwise?
#6) There are some major corrections and adjustments to be made with the "Alternative" Alpha 2012" list of what it will do....submitted to me,I will send this in later( Maybe)
#7) This is "online" there is such a difference between actually speaking with some IN PERSON,than " IN print" and therefore can lean itself to misunderstadnings,a LOT easier than live and in person. Again trying to be informed and to clarify some things here that have bothered me for quite awhile. understatement. as well gain insight. I was asking for help not to be made wrong for doing so or writting you directly. Ncbeareatingman
PS: I Love your products always have and the ones I use during the day and evenning,I get some really decent results,so I wanted to be affirmative here as well. NcBear.
ever since I decided fully that I wanted to do the Alpha Male Set 2012 ,next years of course, I see every week that goes by WHY I need and want the Alpha set,including having all of my independance back as well as being able to connect with others ina stronger more dynamic way and hopefully a FUN way as well. Im sooooo ready for the set and sooo willing to walk over coals,fire to ge there is thats what it means to get thru it,evolve from it and go forth form there as such. Thank You Shannon,from One Alpha to Another,NCBear.