Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hiya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there everybody! Been lurking the forums for a few days and was impressed by the community here. Seems like that's what comes from a great product.

So, I'm a musician, construction supervisor, holistic health practicionner in training, qigong practicionner, and all around curious person. I've been struggling with an autoimmune disease my whole life that doctors could not quite identify. It's something like celiac/ibs/leaky gut. Basically was incredibly sick my whole childhood, realized no one was going to help, started researching and experimenting on my own and greatly improved my situation. I still consult with various experts, but progress is slow and somewhat speculative. I have a highly restricted and discipline diet and lifestyle, which, if I don't stick to, can have intense symptoms varying from gout flare ups (at 23 years old...), eczema, psoriasis, bloating, weight gain, migraines, stomach aches, and a whole lot more.
I've dealt with depression without medication and continue to become an ever more optimistic and resilient person. I know I'm going to heal and the experience will be a learning lesson to help others heal. No, in fact, I know I'm going to become an ever more ridiculously awesome person, and help others keep becoming more ridiculously fucking awesome.

Other than that, I've traveled a fair bit, had plenty of adventures, worked on some film sets, been with some lovely ladies, and now I'm here, ready to stop dicking around and get sh*t done. I hope I can be of value to this community, it really seems like a good one.
So, starting off here, I impulsively purchase the Grow Taller and Increase your Penis Size programs (no real problems there, mostly thought it was funny and why not an extra inch, eh?). BUT I realized these are big commitments, with slow progress, so I feel like I should work on something with slightly quicker results before getting on with Grow Taller (I plan to work on a journal for that one once I get to it). So here's the difficult part - chosing where to start.
Basically, what I'm looking for is something that will have lasting effects after (at most) 6 months of use, and show some signs preferably within the first month or two. I could go with the Luck Magnifier for a general boost, or the Natural Music and Lyric Writing dealio, being a songwriter myself. I tend to be a little reserved and shy, so maybe something to help with that? Or the Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women could be fun. I could do one of the learning programs for my upcoming courses. My biggest problems stem from my health, but the healing programs offered here don't seem to quite work for what I have, it seems. Money is also a concern to some degree, but I'm not planning on working in any business ventures for the next few years until I'm done school. I could combine two, if they are of the right type?

Anyway, I can't afford any of the huge programs like AM quite yet, though I plan to eventually, but you get the idea. It's a difficult choice, but I thought asking the group might yield a few suggestions that could steer me in the right place to get started. What are your 1-3 favorite programs? Which get the best feedback?
I might start a journal, too, once I decide.
Its great to be here.
Best, O.
Welcome Smile
Welcome. Just let me know what you want to change it to and I can do it.
Screw it, I'm doing AM6, boys and girls
Good Luck with it man. Just don't let stage3 get you down!
(10-19-2017, 02:40 PM)Tristian Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck with it man. Just don't let stage3 get you down!

I'm not one to give up easy. What was your experience with stage 3? And do a lot of people hit some kind of wall around then?
Yeah man, lots of people get dark.