Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Focus Fire Subliminals Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1. Increase Testosterone
2. Increase Creativity
3. Wisdom Enhancement
4. ASC
5. Extreme Self Esteem
6. Flow Subliminal (ITMSS sub to run whenever you need to get in flow)
7. Laser Like Focus and Concentration
8. Everything is Possible
9 Ultra Motivation (Big One)

This would give Shannon Ideas to work with for the next 9 months
(10-11-2017, 03:19 PM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]1. Increase Testosterone
2. Increase Creativity
3. Wisdom Enhancement
4. ASC
5. Extreme Self Esteem
6. Flow Subliminal (ITMSS sub to run whenever you need to get in flow)

Dude. Give me #6 and I would be in heaven! That is exactly what I want Smile

Instant flow state on demand would be incredible.
I'm not sure about the others but the next version of ASC will be a little more complex than the current one and will only be in 6g most likely.

The gist of it from what I remember from talking to Shannon a while ago about it is basically the current ASC can sometimes be more surface level confidence where he wants to modify the new one so you more 'become' confidence.
Overcome Tinnitus.
Manifest Desired Life
OR
Manifest Positive Wishes and Dreams
Not Focus fire^^^

Those have multi facets and the 2nd one is Luck Magnifier
Then the concept of focus fire is subjective. I only see one facet of these subs. The second one is not about being lucky but just manifesting conscious or hidden positive desires. I don't think it needs more than two statements even.

What facets are you referring to?
Basically That's what Luck Magnifier is. Manifesting apparent wishes and desires. I don't know why you need to manifest hidden ones though. Most of them are negative that's why they are hidden.

Maybe your right.
I would prefer Manifesting your greatest version of yourself as a Subliminal because that would be a simple script using the thrown anchor and would give you all of the benefits of both subs. It might even usurp the need to run any other Subliminal because the greatest version of yourself is

Definitely

An Alpha Male
Sexy
Emotionally Healed
Healthy
Etc
(10-12-2017, 07:28 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer Manifesting your greatest version of yourself as a Subliminal because that would be a simple script using the thrown anchor and would give you all of the benefits of both subs. It might even usurp the need to run any other Subliminal because the greatest version of yourself is

Definitely

An Alpha Male
Sexy
Emotionally Healed
Healthy
Etc

"Self actualisation"
(10-12-2017, 07:28 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]I would prefer Manifesting your greatest version of yourself as a Subliminal because that would be a simple script using the thrown anchor and would give you all of the benefits of both subs.
But this is different. Altering yourself and altering the external world are different things. "Manifest Positive Wishes" would be about aligning both the external and internal world to have the circumstances the user wishes to have. Yes, there are wishes/desires about own body and mind but they aren't limited to that only.
I have dreams that can't be achieved by only changing myself. And I guess it's the same for everybody.

It is true this sub would be similar to Luck Magnifier, but LM has many statements. This can't be done as a focus fire sub as per Shannon's definition (as far as I understand it).
Actually no, Changing the internal world affects the external and we should focus on becoming the person worthy of the things we desire. I think being your greatest version is way better than getting some fleeting shit.
It's not better, it is different.
There are unworthy people who still, have what they want. And there are plenty of worthy people who D'ONT have what they deserve.
This world is unfair Daredevil. There are people who have what they want and they didn't need to do anything for that (eg working on themselves).

We live in a physical plane. Don't bind yourself to your mind only.
Sometimes THINGS have to be aligned for us. It's not always the other way around.
That's why I say, they are differents. Working on yourself, and influencing the external world, are two differents things with differents effects.

If I want to attend the uni of my dreams, I'd rather influence the external world more than working on myself. No matter how smart or worthy I am, if the opportunity to get there just doesn't arise, nothing will happen.
This is a good example among many other.
Money Magnet
Overcome procrastination
Exercise Motivation
Overcome fatigue
Blood purifier
Pages: 1 2 3 4