Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Anti-Sniper causing room mate to be angry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short:

I started DMSI 3.1 A about 17 days ago. I have felt major change since day one and have been much better myself. Felling completely confident in myself and my conversation filter is completely gone. I literally DGAF any more.

Girls are constantly giving me IOI's and everything. I will write a journal soon.

That said I noticed something odd with my room mate. She has always been passive aggressive and entitled (her BF doesn't help as he constantly puts her on a pedestal and is the most beta person I've met. She abuses this too).

That said, she has never done this passive shit with me as she knows I will just ignore it and shut it down. I've always been somewhat "alpha" in that sense. I don't put up with games or BS.

Before DMSI she walk over and start conversations with me and these could last up to 5 hours in some cases. We got a long very well honestly, since she never tried this manipulative shit on me.

Here's the weird thing, ever since DMSI... She has been complaining more and more about shit, acting more entitled, and avoiding me completely. When she does come to me, it's all about whining and trying to get shit out of me.

That's when I discovered she is most likely a Covert Narcissists. Over the past few weeks here true colors have been showing more and more. She litteraly checks off every trait of a Covert narcissist.

So now I am wondering if the Anti-Snipper is causing:

A) Me to notice this behavior more.

B) Causing her to react differently to me. (Before DMSI, she was giving me constant IOI's and weak flirting - Something I believe was just validation seeking now).

is this DMSI? No other girl has reacted this way to me, most of my other girl friends are giving MORE IOIs and wanting to hang out with me MORE often.

This is the exact opposite.
No she's shit testing you now because she senses your newfound masculinity. You were an emotional tampons to her and now since you got some zest from DMSI her pussy senses are tingling but she has to test the waters first
awesomeDMSI you're a guy right
If she is firing the anti-sniper you will notice one of the following two responses:

1. Little to no response from her attraction wise.
2. Revulsion towards her if she makes it trigger a negative sniper value.

What you are describing is not the anti-sniper. It's a woman responding to a sudden shift in a previously known situation where she is now no longer the most attractive and she is attracted instead. She doesn't like not being what she perceives to be the most attractive, and she feels like she's not in control because she is responding to you with attraction she can't explain or easily control.
(09-21-2017, 08:05 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]No she's shit testing you now because she senses your newfound masculinity. You were an emotional tampons to her and now since you got some zest from DMSI her pussy senses are tingling but she has to test the waters first

Ah, that makes sense. She did talk to me about topics no one else in her family understood. She's a Chem major and always wanted to talk about her schooling. Thinking back it was mostly emotional baggage and not as much about chem itself. When it was about chem it felt pretty validation seeking.

Quote:awesomeDMSI you're a guy right

Yes! Lol should have made that more clear. I am a guy.

Quote:If she is firing the anti-sniper you will notice one of the following two responses:

1. Little to no response from her attraction wise.
2. Revulsion towards her if she makes it trigger a negative sniper value.

What you are describing is not the anti-sniper. It's a woman responding to a sudden shift in a previously known situation where she is now no longer the most attractive and she is attracted instead. She doesn't like not being what she perceives to be the most attractive, and she feels like she's not in control because she is responding to you with attraction she can't explain or easily control.

Huh, interesting. I am going to keep running the DMSI and see how she reacts going forward. Just today I overheard her speaking about needing to move out. Recently she's been having really loud conversations that I can easily over hear.

Most of them are complaining about me or something in the house. Very trivial stuff, like how I bought new clothes and she was bashing them. Saying things like "He's obviously just seeking attention" (this is a girl who wears skin tight clothes everywhere).

I wonder if she is speaking so loudly SO I over hear her. Normally they whisper and talk much quieter.
(09-21-2017, 03:31 PM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]Recently she's been having really loud conversations that I can easily over hear.

Most of them are complaining about me or something in the house. Very trivial stuff, like how I bought new clothes and she was bashing them. Saying things like "He's obviously just seeking attention" (this is a girl who wears skin tight clothes everywhere).

I wonder if she is speaking so loudly SO I over hear her. Normally they whisper and talk much quieter.

:o

She's no doubt talking to her emotional tampon, beta-male orbiter!

You have entered into "jerk" status! Yeye
(09-21-2017, 03:31 PM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, interesting. I am going to keep running the DMSI and see how she reacts going forward. Just today I overheard her speaking about needing to move out. Recently she's been having really loud conversations that I can easily over hear.

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are" Perception is projection

What she's projecting onto you is just her own model of the world. Shannon's on the money with his analysis, she's reacting to your new way of being as it conflicts with her older model of you. Keep going man, sounds like you're making excellent progress and those new clothes, I'm sure they're a byproduct of listening to DMSI. Well done
If she is a narc then she will want to shut down any competition - anything taking away from her own attention, grandiosity, and extreme ego. I couldn't easily live with a narc, they are usually miserable people and a major emotional drain. I'd like to make a lot of them my personal sex objects, since they are so good at putting on a highly sexualized image (whether they can back it up is another issue entirely).

Getting sex out of female narcissists is one of my goals (or distractions) in life but they do NOT consider other people's desires or feelings so it's really difficult. Takes manipulation or coercion out the wahzoo and no, I wouldn't feel guilty about it, but it's too much effort and you end up sinking down to their level which is not a fun place to be.

So I wonder what happened with this guy and his roommate. Or if the anti-crazy really drove that one off.

Most females appear to fit the checklist of narcissism, but the real ones are a different beast altogether.
Why do you want to have sex with female narcissists so much? I'm just curious.

Because to me it would likely bring no end to bs.. I mean theres sometimes enough bs from girls in general.
(10-20-2017, 02:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to have sex with female narcissists so much? I'm just curious.

Because to me it would likely bring no end to bs.. I mean theres sometimes enough bs from girls in general.

Are you talking to me, Big Ben? Part of it is simply the urge to dominate, and they usually know how to flaunt their bodies like I said. Maybe it's Seek The Challenge programming coming into effect, thus my desire for beating them at their own game. Despite all that, I know it's a losing sum proposition. I've read and experimented plenty to know I cannot win with a crazy irrational person who is only out to manipulate, or come to a common ground with them, or predict their actions, or gain intimacy, so what am I doing? Unless I completely dominate them, there is no other option here. Conquerer's mindset. Hah.

On another note, it probably goes back to how I was raised and that my mom was a legit sociopath. When she ended up being not fit for custody of me, I was raised by other emotionally distant family members. So, not knowing any better or having any emotionally fulfilling partnerships in my life so far, I'm drawn more to these dysfunctional types. Maybe I'm seeking childhood closure, validation, or something like that.

I don't mind studying it regardless, since it's becoming epidemic in society and really is a deep subject - I could share plenty on it. To be warned, it's like staring too long into the abyss which begins to stare back, because it's easy to lose myself and my higher human qualities when I start to think every other person is devoid of the capacity to love, being more or less out to get me. Yeah, enough dysfunction. I'll take peace and happiness instead.
(09-21-2017, 07:01 AM)awesomeDMSI Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short:

I started DMSI 3.1 A about 17 days ago. I have felt major change since day one and have been much better myself. Felling completely confident in myself and my conversation filter is completely gone. I literally DGAF any more.

Girls are constantly giving me IOI's and everything. I will write a journal soon.

That said I noticed something odd with my room mate. She has always been passive aggressive and entitled (her BF doesn't help as he constantly puts her on a pedestal and is the most beta person I've met. She abuses this too).

That said, she has never done this passive shit with me as she knows I will just ignore it and shut it down. I've always been somewhat "alpha" in that sense. I don't put up with games or BS.

Before DMSI she walk over and start conversations with me and these could last up to 5 hours in some cases. We got a long very well honestly, since she never tried this manipulative shit on me.

Here's the weird thing, ever since DMSI... She has been complaining more and more about shit, acting more entitled, and avoiding me completely. When she does come to me, it's all about whining and trying to get shit out of me.

That's when I discovered she is most likely a Covert Narcissists. Over the past few weeks here true colors have been showing more and more. She litteraly checks off every trait of a Covert narcissist.

So now I am wondering if the Anti-Snipper is causing:

A) Me to notice this behavior more.

B) Causing her to react differently to me. (Before DMSI, she was giving me constant IOI's and weak flirting - Something I believe was just validation seeking now).

is this DMSI? No other girl has reacted this way to me, most of my other girl friends are giving MORE IOIs and wanting to hang out with me MORE often.

This is the exact opposite.

You are putting her in the same box as you put all other girls you meet in your life. Relationships doesn't work like that, every relationship is different, is created over time with it's own dynamic, jargongs and own characteristics.

As you describe your relationship before you started with subliminals, combined with her absence of negative personality traits toward you, she most likely trusted you and felt that she could be herself with you. As you now have changed in the way you act, she no longer know if she can trust you, and thus is forced to "act" towards you as she have to do towards everyone else.

You are wondering why she is acting different, and maybe you also miss the talks with her that you are describing.

Maybe the changes are happening to fast for your relationship to keep up.
Maybe it will solve itself when the changes become integrated in you and you become familiar with your new "self.
Maybe you could talk to her about that you are trying to discover new sides of yourself, and hope that your relationship don't have to suffer because of it.