Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Goosebumps when listening to DMSI 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is the first time i noticed this, because I felt anxiety after a long time, and for me I feel anxiety as kind of a strange pain in the pit of my stomach. I started listening to DMSI A version and after a few minutes i started feeling goosebumps or simmilar feeling like electricity flowing all over my body and the pain(anxiety) slowly vanished.

So i just wanted to ask is there something in the healing module for this or is it just resistence?
No there's nothing specifically that says 'cause goosebumps'. It's just your reaction to whatever it's dealing with, sometimes it can come up physically. For me sometimes during healing i'd wake up after a dream with alot of fear and sweating all over even if it's not a hot night.
Oh, thanks for your response, English isn't my first language so the question came out wrong, what I meant to ask is the reaction triggered by the healing, but you already answered that so thanks again.