Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lets Settle This Once And For All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys I'm a new register here but I've been a fascinated by Shannon's work for years and I'm finally old enough to buy it and have it produce optimum results.

I have one question about something very important. The speakers, which ones do you veteran subliminal action takers use and which subliminal would you start with.

I've been thinking of either starting ASC 5G or MLS 5.5G.

ASC because I have problems with Social Anxiety and being secure confident with my true self out in public.

MLS because I am starting a 6 month Computer Science Course that requires 45 hours of class time per week.

I really hope you guys answer my speaker question because its the one thing that's had me stumped because the subliminal's success depends on having the correct speaker.

Thanks in advanced guys!
Welcome to the forum. As for speakers you want to have a minimum low frequency response of 20khz to support ultrasonic, past that you should be ok.

Getting really cheap crap speakers will be worse in most cases though.

I use these and they have been fine to plug my ipod into at night https://www.logitech.com/en-au/product/s...akers-z506