Subliminal Talk

Full Version: focus subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys

i have been listened to subliminal of (deep learning and focus and brain power )
but after 2 days , i got a headache and feeling that my head is very heavy , so now i'm like a illness man can't focus or study well ;

whats happening to me ? Mega_shokMega_shokMega_shokMega_shok
I dont think this is so much as a title suggestion as it is a general question. (Wrong section)

Which format are you using, masked or ultrasonic? Listening over stereo or headphones? We need more info in order to help you out.

To save you some time... make sure you have used the masked (trickling stream / ocean surf) track to find a comfortable volume and then, if you are going to use ultrasonic, play the ultrasonic track at the same volume you deemed comfortable with the masked track. Headache, anxiety, confusion, are common when listening to ultrasonic at high volumes. New users may have to ramp up their subliminal usage over time to let their brain get used to it. Start at a lower volume for fewer hours per day and work your way up as needed.

Good luck and welcome to the forum
Quote:hello guys

i have been listened to subliminal of (deep learning and focus and brain power )
but after 2 days , i got a headache and feeling that my head is very heavy , so now i'm like a illness man can't focus or study well ;

Hi Waleed,
Welcome. The first thing is it sounds like you're using a subliminal from another company from what you wrote, and there's no orders under your email. If that's the case you'll have to contact them about it, if you are using our programs then let us know which one.