Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Running ASC 5G, 2 weeks in, thoughts. Also dream meanings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've been running ASC for about 2 weeks now and want to share some thoughts/results (maybe) so far.
I can't put my finger on it but I do seem slightly different in certain aspects. Firstly, I work in a skilled environment, a workshop and i've been there from an apprentice level for over 12 years now. I've grown up there from the bottom so to speak and it's hard to shake that feeling that you're not at full productivity for the company when you work from the bottom like that, even at senior level. I've always been confident in my abilities but the last 2 weeks is when I have started to feel most confident ever at my job. I now feel that I absolutely belong there and that my company would miss me if I wasn't there, it's a great feeling and one that I should have had years ago.

Secondly, primarily in my workplace again, i'm not negatively bothered by anything anyone says to me, be it a joke or otherwise. I'm not bothered about how others see me or feel about me in the slightest and just feel so comfortable talking.

I'm a fairly reserved/quiet person and perhaps seen as intimidating to work colleagues due to my large athletic (reasonably Smile) build and past activities outside of my main job (nightclub bouncer), but i've noticed a warmth from people this week, maybe i'm subconsciously letting my social guard down or at least my aura is changing.

I'm generally in a good mood all the time, nothing can really get me down at all and that's a definite change for me. But I also believe i'm going through same changes in myself as a person since the last year or two, so I can't fully put it down to ASC, but perhaps it is accelerating these changes due to breaking down some resistance?

Also, perhaps someone can shed some light on some dreams i've had, they could be significant or not. Since ASC starting my dreams are very vivid and seem a bit more relevant. I don't know if i've experienced any resistance, the first few days I had a mild headache occasionally and one day my body was so hot, so I was sweating and had a headache - unusual given the temperature was in the mid to low teens, does it sound like resistance?

Dream 1:
I was back in a high school setting but in a group of 4 of us, all seemed to be people from primary school (11 years and younger), some that I literally have not seen or contacted for over 20 years(i'm now almost 31). One girl was one of these people. She seemed angry or upset with me, it felt like I wanted to do my own thing and was leaving them behind, exploring somewhere on my own, but not in a negative way towards them, I was just doing stuff on my own. The other people were quiet and didn't show their feelings to me, was that insignificant? Is the upset girl the issue here?

Dream 2:
I'm in a big indoor swimming pool area, so big that it houses a rollercoaster. I'm with my most recent group of friends, closest cousin (male) included. It appears they have already gone down the rollercoaster, I am at the top, one friend is half way down and i'm debating whether to down or not, i'm scared. The friend half way is looking at me telling me to get on it. I eventually get on it and go down and the end I was happy and enjoyed it.

Dream 3:
I'm not too sure if something happened in the town or in the world, but I ended up at a girls house - not someone I know, but a friend of a friend. For some reason I need to stay at the house and she offers to put me up, so I get to sleep downstairs on the sofa. At some point in the morning after waking up, I look out the window and see a lot of fighter jets in the sky, 10 or 20 maybe. And then all of a sudden there is more, and there ends up being thousands of them, but it doesn't feel unsafe or uneasy. All of a sudden these planes just turn into black birds and they are flying away like the planes.

Do these dreams have any subconscious meanings in regard to the sub or are they just random dreams?

Sorry for the long post, just wanted some opinions so far and I don't feel I have enough to write about in a journal, it feels too subtle for that, but I do feel good on it and I love it. I just feel like there isn't anything I can't do but in a quietly confident way.
I've accidentally posted this in mens section rather than general and I can't delete it, sorry.
It's fine in the mens section, unless you want it in general journals? I can move it, just let me know.
It's fine here actually, if that's ok. Thanks