Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Joining the Admin Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I'm helping Andrew maintain the forum back end, the subliminal-shop website, and some other geeky stuff too. I have lots of ideas which I / Andrew will be rolling out in the coming weeks. First being new smileys! As of typing this the new smileys are added but I have to make that darn box bigger to accommodate them. We're working on HTTPS as well in addition to a handful of other things. I likely won't post much but I just wanted to say hey and make my presence known DrinksPirateConfusedmoke:PopcornCoffeeThumbsupVictoire
Smileys, check. Fixed the Search Engine Optimization plugin that rewrites url's to become friendly looking, check.
Welcome Wink I'll be sure to attempt using the new smileys somehow.
I didn't even knew you existed.. Until now.
Oh and btw.. Why dont u guys add other options for payment like Bitcoin or Credit Cards
I didn't exist until now Blackhat

Thanks for your suggestion Zane. I'll open a dialog with Shannon about payment methods. I'm a huge supporter of Bitcoins as thats how you buy all the fun stuff online Pirate

-Widened the forum by 40px. Needs to fix an image or two.
-Avatars in posts are now 100 pixels, a 30px increase.
(09-01-2017, 06:39 AM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't exist until now Blackhat

Thanks for your suggestion Zane. I'll open a dialog with Shannon about payment methods. I'm a huge supporter of Bitcoins as thats how you buy all the fun stuff online Pirate

-Widened the forum by 40px. Needs to fix an image or two.
-Avatars in posts are now 100 pixels, a 30px increase.

But Add credit cards system also please
Pretty sure you can use credit cards through Paypal, without even needing to create an account.
(09-01-2017, 08:16 AM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure you can use credit cards through Paypal, without even needing to create an account.

OH! A BUNNY
Yes you have always been able to use credit cards through paypal without an account. Its an option you shouls be able to select at the login screen.
Maybe we can get private forums for the big guns?