Subliminal Talk

Full Version: supernatural event coming in next 8 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pyzZIQy4Xc

Hey guys what do you think of this.

So this woman say she does quantum hypnosis.

She say her clients speak to their higher selves and it says that there is some kind of big event coming such as financial reset and a earth.

Is the higher self the subconcious mind? and does it like to troll like this? or could there be something to this???
Anytime a random internet individual uses the words "quantum," "metaphysics" or talks about their higher self it's a really good idea to assume that it's bullshit. They're often selling something.

The higher self is not the subconscious.
Selling something, or buying something to give them that high that allows for such thinking Wink
People were so convinced that the world would end in 2012, it never happend.

There's a list on Wikipedia somewhere detailing all the doomsday foretellers which came and went without a hitch. It's quite extensive and eye opening when you see and read it.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this.
Y2K Wink
(08-31-2017, 12:11 PM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]People were so convinced that the world would end in 2012, it never happend.

There's a list on Wikipedia somewhere detailing all the doomsday foretellers which came and went without a hitch. It's quite extensive and eye opening when you see and read it.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this.

The Mayan calendar did not say it was going to be the end of the world in 2012. It said it was going to be the end of an old world and dawn of a new. Totally different things. And stuff did happen in 2012.
Supernatural Event Coming In next 8 Months - DMSI - 6G Released----Users Getting Laid On Mars and On Every other Planet
A lot of people don't know how to actually speak with their higher selves. Most of the time it's just a projection from their own mind about what they want. Every single person that claims a deep change or shift is around the corner has followed the familiar pattern of trying to escape from reality. As humans we move from pain as much as possible, some do drugs, some bang hot women, and some get caught up in New age stuff.

And if you want to get into other stuff, like entities or other beings, it's entirely possible they give you what you want to hear. This is why I don't believe channelers, you never know what's on the other end masquerading as a being of light.
The only Channeled Material I trust is the Law of One, what it has said has been verified and fact checked by science even before the science came out.

Also I do believe there will be a Supernatural event with 8 months. The Cabal is on its last knees and need to make some quick moves.
(09-01-2017, 01:47 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people don't know how to actually speak with their higher selves. Most of the time it's just a projection from their own mind about what they want. Every single person that claims a deep change or shift is around the corner has followed the familiar pattern of trying to escape from reality. As humans we move from pain as much as possible, some do drugs, some bang hot women, and some get caught up in New age stuff.

And if you want to get into other stuff, like entities or other beings, it's entirely possible they give you what you want to hear. This is why I don't believe channelers, you never know what's on the other end masquerading as a being of light.

Yeah they don't even know who they are and we expect them to know the future..
(09-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]The only Channeled Material I trust is the Law of One, what it has said has been verified and fact checked by science even before the science came out.

Also I do believe there will be a Supernatural event with 8 months. The Cabal is on its last knees and need to make some quick moves.
A lot of people are saying this but until the Clinton/Bush/Soros crime families and the Vatican go down then i'm not convinced just yet.

There are signs that there is hope when before there was none and that the bad guys have been dealt some blows, but i'm not convinced just yet that they are almost out.
AbundanceCH keep rule 4 talk to the specified threads.