Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Customised Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's the process to ask whether a particular customised sub can be created ?
It's unlikely Shannon will take on custom work for a while after this one, and it's only for someone who is serious and would range from $5,000 - $10,000.
I am serious, if Shannon can fit this into his busy schedule that would be great if not then it will have to wait.
Email Ben for more and make sure you have the money.
(08-25-2017, 05:56 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I am serious

Your avatar, Rep count, and general reputation on this board suggest otherwise.
HAPPY FRIDAY! Big Grin
Ok jokes aside I don't have a great reputation on this board. People can change for the better including me !!.

Yes I have the money anyway enough said not going to continue this thread any longer only with the relevant parties.
(08-25-2017, 05:56 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I am serious, if Shannon can fit this into his busy schedule that would be great if not then it will have to wait.

I won't even be entertaining accepting a new custom job for at least until June of 2018. By then the price may have gone up, and I am currently not very likely to accept such a job. It's getting hard to keep up with the business because of this.
(08-25-2017, 07:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 05:56 AM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I am serious, if Shannon can fit this into his busy schedule that would be great if not then it will have to wait.

I won't even be entertaining accepting a new custom job for at least until June of 2018. By then the price may have gone up, and I am currently not very likely to accept such a job. It's getting hard to keep up with the business because of this.

Appreciate the prompt response thanks
At some point, when 6G is finished and so are the majority of titles in being upgraded to 6G, then I will start looking at transitioning over to more customs work. But that's a ways out yet. I tried to do customs again, and it's made things very challenging in terms of balancing the work I have to do.
Circa 2021 LOL.
(08-25-2017, 08:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]At some point, when 6G is finished and so are the majority of titles in being upgraded to 6G, then I will start looking at transitioning over to more customs work. But that's a ways out yet. I tried to do customs again, and it's made things very challenging in terms of balancing the work I have to do.

Shannon, do you think is is possible to offload some of the scripting or the general build process to someone else? Perhaps teaching someone your process and having them eventually work along side you? I recognize a lot of what you do is highly skilled and proprietary, but alas, the Business Analyst in me wants to think some business process along the way could be improved to allow for faster creation of subliminals. I noticed you're getting burned out a lot lately. I admire what you do and as such I try to add value where possible.
He covered this many times stating that he does not want his trade secrets to be given away to people untill he's mastered his craft (finishing 6G) and finding a worthy student.
(08-25-2017, 08:36 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]He covered this many times stating that he does not want his trade secrets to be given away to people untill he's mastered his craft (finishing 6G) and finding a worthy student.

Gotcha, thanks for filling me in
(08-25-2017, 08:19 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]Circa 2021 LOL.

Hopefully not that long. Lol
Pages: 1 2