Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Changing Subliminal Track?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, So I've been listening to an AYP sub for 7 months now, with the same track which is the (Tricking Stream) version. However, today I accidentally deleted the track from my phone and my computer is broken.

I was wondering if I would experience any loss of results or hinderance of results by listening to the (Ocean Surf) version, since I cannot listen to the (Tricking Stream) anymore?????
Sup buddy Wink
Nope, you're fine. Both the ocean surf and trickling stream will yield the same results as they both contain the same masked subliminal track behind the audio of the stream / ocean.

Since you mentioned this its important to know that the ultrasonic version of any subliminal is proven to be more effective than the masked (ocean / stream) tracks.
(08-17-2017, 02:09 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Sup buddy Wink
Nope, you're fine. Both the ocean surf and trickling stream will yield the same results as they both contain the same masked subliminal track behind the audio of the stream / ocean.

Since you mentioned this its important to know that the ultrasonic version of any subliminal is proven to be more effective than the masked (ocean / stream) tracks.

Haha what's up Arsenic!! How you doin?!

That's good to hear since I can't get the Tricking stream back for another week. So wait? Listening to ultrasonic on low power with headphones is stronger than the masked tracks?!?!?!?
Doing great man! I'm on that self improvement journey so I haven't been posting on PT much although I do still use mones every now and then - but I use them as known, tried and true tools instead of experimenting.

Yes thats correct: the silent (ultrasonic) versions of any subliminal are MUCH stronger, work faster, are better able to overcome resistance, etc, than their masked ocean surf and trickling stream counterpart which feature masked / spoken version of the same subliminal track. 7 months of not knowing that, damn boi Tongue Give it a spin!
That's great I'm still into Pheros so same thing. I just want to finish the attract your perfect blonde title, and seeing as though I'm going back to school I have a strong feeling the result will come this fall. Thanks bro !!!
(08-17-2017, 02:34 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Doing great man! I'm on that self improvement journey so I haven't been posting on PT much although I do still use mones every now and then - but I use them as known, tried and true tools instead of experimenting.

Yes thats correct: the silent (ultrasonic) versions of any subliminal are MUCH stronger, work faster, are better able to overcome resistance, etc, than their masked ocean surf and trickling stream counterpart which feature masked / spoken version of the same subliminal track. 7 months of not knowing that, damn boi Tongue Give it a spin!

The Ultrasonic is actually weaker per se because they work closer to the surface of the Subconscious while the masked works more deeply.
(08-17-2017, 03:06 PM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2017, 02:34 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]Doing great man! I'm on that self improvement journey so I haven't been posting on PT much although I do still use mones every now and then - but I use them as known, tried and true tools instead of experimenting.

The Ultrasonic is actually weaker per se because they work closer to the surface of the Subconscious while the masked works more deeply.

I'm not sure Shannon would characterize the ultrasonic track as weaker.
I better correct something here.

You're fine using the other masked version, it is still just as effective. If you need to redownload then email the store with your details.

But it's generally not recommended to use ultrasonic with headphones, since it can be too difficult to know what the volume is, if you have it too high you can potentially damage your hearing, or too low you just won't get the effective input.

So you'd be best for ocean surf unless you're using speakers.
I swear I read a handful of times from shannon that the ultrasonic versions are better at overcoming resistance and are recommended over the other tracks if you can help it. He also mentioned that the hybrid tracks (5.5g only so far) which have both masked and ultrasonic audio are superior.
No, look in the FAQ. Only the last point is Right
Both formats are equal - but they may not be equal for every person. Which format is better (and therefore seems more powerful) depends on your personality type. For some it's masked, for some it's US/Hybrid. That's why we offer all of them.
Appreciate the responses guys!!!! So I'll listen to ocean surf until I can get the trckling stream back, or just from now on. This track is pretty relaxing after hearing it for a while...

I could have sworn somebody (I think 4kingdoms) used an ultrasonic with headphones at very low volumes when he listened to myp, and it worked well for him...
(08-17-2017, 04:22 PM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]I swear I read a handful of times from shannon that the ultrasonic versions are better at overcoming resistance and are recommended over the other tracks if you can help it.

maybe I should switch to ultrasonic then!