Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 25% over maximum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the manual it says that I should not play the subliminals 25% over maximum but I do not get this part, how can you play the subliminal over the maximum soundcapacity? can someone please elaborate this for me?

Peace
Hi Babans,
Just had a look as I was confused. It means 25% of the maximum volume. Not 25% over that, but that's just on headphones.. speakers are fine.

It's also why we usually don't recommend using headphones with ultrasonic, it's better with the masked versions.
(08-09-2017, 09:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Babans,
Just had a look as I was confused. It means 25% of the maximum volume. Not 25% over that, but that's just on headphones.. speakers are fine.

It's also why we usually don't recommend using headphones with ultrasonic, it's better with the masked versions.

Thanks for the help mate, God bless!

I predominantly use headphones with ultra sonic while I sleep to get my sub hours in, are you saying this would be less effective than over speakers?
(08-13-2017, 07:19 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]

I predominantly use headphones with ultra sonic while I sleep to get my sub hours in, are you saying this would be less effective than over speakers?

Ultrasonic over headphones is a potential issue because if you accidentally have the volume too low/zero, or too high, you can cause yourself problems and never realize what's going on. That's why the instructions specify not going over 25% volume if you do use headphones with ultrasonic: too loud and you can cause yourself issues with hearing, just like any sound you listen to at too high a volume.