Subliminal Talk

Full Version: resistance via the little voice in your head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Whenever I hear the little voice in my head saying something negative or random I say to myself ''you are not my voice, leave now".

So I wanted to know if me saying this would effect sub results?
Shouldn't be an issue. Though i'm not sure how effective doing so is in the long term as i've done similar things and it hasn't totally eliminated it so i'm still working on that.
Actually...

The way I approach it now: it IS my voice, unfortunately. The thing I do now is tell myself: "I choose to change this voice to something I actually want and could use in a productive manner".

Even involuntary thoughts are the results of your own decisions, TBH. These decisions are subconscious in nature, though - that's why it is tricky.
That voice is from ur subconscious and that's what we r trying to change..
I like to think of thoughts like grafitti or billboard signs. They're there, but not part of "me".

If you've meditated extensively you'd know that thoughts are a biological process much like saliva or sweat. Doesn't mean anything, just happens.
(08-05-2017, 12:13 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Whenever I hear the little voice in my head saying something negative or random I say to myself ''you are not my voice, leave now".

So I wanted to know if me saying this would effect sub results?

If you're going to counter it consciously, the best way I have found is:

Respond with, "Cancel, cancel!" And then re-word the negative thought in a positive way and focus on that.

For example, "I can't do this."

"Cancel, cancel! I can absolutely do this, and everything else I choose to do."

Subs should significantly help overcoming this by rewriting the subconscious programming that generates the negativity though.
(08-05-2017, 02:34 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't be an issue. Though i'm not sure how effective doing so is in the long term as i've done similar things and it hasn't totally eliminated it so i'm still working on that.

I wanted to also know how it would effect the p technologies.

For example p tech says you are confident

then the p tech along with your negative beliefs are running at the same time.

Then you say you are not my voice leave.

so would that cancel out the p technologies for example?
I like what Shannon said and was similar to what I was gonna post after thinking about it last night. Just saying 'stop' or whatever then changing the thought consciously.

The P technologies are different than what you're thinking, doing what we're talking about here will be fine. And as Shannon said (and he created the programs) this is ok and the subliminals working on your programming will help at the same time.

P3: A 6G backport technology that accomplishes 3 different things, one of which is that it effectively takes the number of words per minute to their natural limit. The others remain classified TOP SECRET.

P4: A 6G backport technology that modifies P3 to increase its power and effectiveness by optimizing its effects.

P5: A 6G backport technology that modifies P3 and P4 to significantly increase their power and effectiveness.

P6: Refines and extends the potential of P5. It is designed to increase the speed at which you achieve the goal results when you use the program containing it.
(08-05-2017, 07:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I like what Shannon said and was similar to what I was gonna post after thinking about it last night. Just saying 'stop' or whatever then changing the thought consciously.

The P technologies are different than what you're thinking, doing what we're talking about here will be fine. And as Shannon said (and he created the programs) this is ok and the subliminals working on your programming will help at the same time.

P3: A 6G backport technology that accomplishes 3 different things, one of which is that it effectively takes the number of words per minute to their natural limit. The others remain classified TOP SECRET.

P4: A 6G backport technology that modifies P3 to increase its power and effectiveness by optimizing its effects.

P5: A 6G backport technology that modifies P3 and P4 to significantly increase their power and effectiveness.

P6: Refines and extends the potential of P5. It is designed to increase the speed at which you achieve the goal results when you use the program containing it.

but the p technology is supposed to be something running in the background right?

so if you say cancel or something won't it tell the p technology thats running in the background to cancel?

I hope I worded that ok.
P tech deals with optimizing input and making the programs achieve effect as quickly as possible. It results in the script loading and self executing. This means you are effectively listening to the program in your head (for at least 21 days) even if you aren't listening to it with your ears.

You are responding to a negative thought with the cancel statement, and then re-phrasing it in the positive. The cancel is associated with the negative because you do it in response, and immediately, and then again because you are re-phrasing the statement you canceled with a positive.