Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mental Limits Suppression - Morgul's MLS 5.5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I decided to start a journal for my use of MLS 5.5G, and I chose to post it here (the NSFW section) because everyone else doing MLS seems to be hanging out here, probably as almost everyone comes from DMSI. I didn't use (nor buy) DMSI yet, as I was doing my second run of AM6, and I finished day 32 of Stage 6 yesterday (Wednesday).

I had bought MLS last Saturday, and as far as I can tell, I didn't notice any (at least impressive) TID. Thinking back when reviewing this post before sending it, lately I was curiously much more witty and daring on my humor, more confident and no longer clingy to my gf. I assumed it was from AM6, but the witty part in particular makes me suspect of MLS.

So, here it goes:

Day 1 [This was last night, past midnight, Thursday] I played my four loops in bed, the hybrid ocean surf version, while trying to sleep. I had it a bit difficult to fall asleep with the program, and I guess it was in part excitement, in part the programming being new, and the amount of it going all at once (this is the first 5.5G I've ever used). I was able to fall asleep on the first loop, but then I woke up on one of the pauses, and me not hearing the ultrasonics woke me up even more, trying to adjust volume first, then I checked my phone and saw I was on one of the pauses. I'd say I didn't fall fully sleep back until somewhere in between the second loop.

Then I woke up and I heard nothing at all: no waves, no ultrasonics, nothing... I checked my phone and all the loops were over. I checked the time on it, and it seems they had just finished, so I guess I woke up from the contrast. My mind was quite active then, with nice realizations, a feeling of everything is possible, *really* wanting to tell Shannon that I bet he hated creating MLS because it will hugely impact his life once he uses it, and that he shouldn't skip its use for himself no matter what. Oh, now that I remember, and I checked the time stamp on a note I entered on my phone for confirmation, I was already having big and important realizations when awake by the second loop.

By the understanding I got of MLS on the peek of these feelings of openness from the program, it's as if MLS brings a different dimension to ourselves: depth. It integrates all we knew, to heights beyond we ever had, and brings and merges everything together, which creates this feeling of depth. It's as if with MLS (as I advance on its use) I'll be able to benefit from everything that I got into during my four back-to-back runs of BASE 2 (where I advanced a lot, but had so many backward moves, that I didn't achieve much tangible business-wise), everything I learned from AM6, the rest of the subliminals and all other things and abilities I learned and developed. It felt as if MLS is a multiplier of what a person is and can do.

Oh, I was hungry then, but I ignored it, I didn't want to get up and risk losing the sleepiness I had. Moreover, I was a bit concerned to fall asleep again and then wake up without any of this mental and energetic clarity and openness Tongue Similarly as in the movie Limitless. But I built a lot of courage, I brought together all of my faith, and my willpower, and I slept. Okay, I admit, I was quite tired and sleepy and that did most of the trick, hahaha Big Grin

I think in total I slept around eight hours, and I woke up and got up quite tired, but feeling acceptably good. The openness was gone in that level of intensity I had right after the four loops where over, but it wasn't completely gone (I'd say I've had maybe 20% of it consciously, and 50% unconsciously, which is already a considerable increase from my daily average before starting MLS). About the tiredness, there's been much worse times for me recently, waking up with heaviness and tiredness, even when sleeping for 10 hours.

During my day, I didn't have impressive MLS super-powers just yet. But I found myself more witty than usual, and finding a lot of stupidity around the world Rolleyes Some judgmentalism in, but over an existent foundation of ignorance in many people in general, and from a mix of disinformation and pure distraction in them. I realized everyone would greatly benefit from being more intelligent (at least alla MLS), as that would really help them set themselves free from their mental (including emotional) limits and barriers.

I dealt today with a few blocks of my own, specially about my productivity, noticeably more easily than usual. I observed and analyzed what was the reason of why I didn't feel like getting to do some work (there were some negative feelings involved) - and I was doing other needed things while observing -, but I couldn't come up with any logical reason for me not to work, not even one. So later on, I got to work, and it went pretty well. Nothing super-special yet out of MLS on the performance of my work today, which was computer programming.

Summary for the overall effects from today: some more mental clarity, a background of more things are possible and will be possible for me (compared to how it felt to me lately), a bit above my average intelligence application, more curiosity to learn about things I find interesting and useful (such as the use and effects of melatonin, how the whole brain can calcify when aging, and not just the pineal gland); and an overall bringing of different things I already knew, match and click them together like puzzle pieces, forming a more complete puzzle canvas with valuable additional information from this. My English vocabulary usage has also improved a bit (it's not my first language).

Now I'm heading to sleep, will play my four loops again... :angel:
It's interesting everyone's becoming hungry on MLS.. not something i'd have expected.

These journals do make me more curious about it though. But half of that is attempting to avoid the needed work i'm doing on deeper issues daily.
Before MLS 5.5g, your brain burns an average of 20% of the total energy used by your body. MLS 5.5g is pushing your brain to fulfill its full potential and rewiring your brain. What kind of energy does that require?
Day 2 I slept much better last night already, falling asleep some time in the middle of the first loop, and not waking up again until after all the loops were over.

I confirm that I've been more hungry than I was before MLS, so I've been eating more (while still healthily).

Today I've been realizing why did I suck so much in my life, and it's mainly from a negative attitude towards problems, avoiding them and escaping from them (from certain feelings I can have when having them, when dealing with them and their consequences), and therefore missing out in many life and growth opportunities. This caused big inexperience for many things, and my feelings of being unable/incapable (and their avoidance) reinforced this negative loop.

Nice nowadays I'm much more willing and able to deal with these kinds of issues. I'm willing to suck and feel badly for a while intentionally, while I grow and do what I need. And now with MLS 5.5G, I'm getting such sharp clarity as to what's in the way of my dreams (some spontaneously, and the rest whenever I stop to observe and analyze a certain issue), that everything is turning easier and manageable even by me Tongue

Aside from that, I also noticed how by lacking a clear plan for my next steps on what I want out of life, I'm being very inefficient there, being so slow and delaying my success. Taking action based on my moods, rather than following my plan (which is too abstract yet and lacks too much detail to be acted upon consistently and efficiently).

It's very nice to discover these things and not being thrown off emotionally by their implications nor for their effort cost to correct. Before MLS, I used to feel overwhelmed and quite powerless when seeing big things like this needed to change, as if being in front of a huge mountain and feeling tired/heavy even before taking action on climbing it.