Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI And Seizures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New here, although I have ran Alpha male twice and I'm not sure where to ask this so hopefully this is the right spot. I have had seizures in the past, been seizure free for two years now would i be able to listen to DMSI? Product description doesn't really go into detail about why, is it because of all the energy sources? Just wondering if its safe for me to use being seizure free

Sorry about the post if its all jumbled, first time posting on a forum
I asked the same question about the new 5.5 tech. From what I remember it's ok as long as you are the only one listening.
It seems that if you are listening at same time with someone else, it could potentially trigger some stuff due to the aura in DMSI.
But I heard it was ok if you are the only one listening.
DMSI is currently so focused on safety that it is probably a little overly zealous about it, and I may need to loosen it up some for optimal results. The safeties in it have been tested repeatedly on at least one epileptic that I know about, and never was there an issue. So... to the best of my knowledge, it should be safe.
For what it's worth, I have narcolepsy and the amount of narcoleptic seizures I've had since listening to DMSI are either about the same or fewer, though I seem to be having light twitching in my hands I rarely had before, if at all, when trying to wake up after a night of listening.