Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Limitless Mastery- A MLS 5.5g run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1

Goals and Things I want to get out of the program.

Learn and master everything and anything as quickly and effiecently
-I want to be able to learn, recall and master the things I want to learn with ease. Learning impacts every aspect of my life.

Be able to focus on learning
Through out my life, I have this problem with focusing on things. I know I can do great things when I can focus my attention and efforts so I really want this aspect of learning to be fixed. Procrastination is also another huge problem.
...and a bunch of other stuff that escapes me
(07-21-2017, 04:01 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
Day 1

Goals and Things I want to get out of the program.

Learn and master everything and anything as quickly and effiecently
-I want to be able to learn, recall and master the things I want to learn with ease. Learning impacts every aspect of my life.

Be able to focus on learning
Through out my life, I have this problem with focusing on things. I know I can do great things when I can focus my attention and efforts so I really want this aspect of learning to be fixed. Procrastination is also another huge problem.
...and a bunch of other stuff that escapes me

I also have the same problem concentration & focusing problem as well as procrastination. Right now I am using E2. After completion of 03 months of using E2 I will use MLS 5.5G for overcome those problems
Day 3

-I still feel resistance to start learning, but when I do I notice that I am picking things up a little faster.

-The books I thought were overwhelming are less so now. I feel like it is possible to read, understand, comprehend and execute from these books.

-The ball is rolling for sure, so waiting for it to steamroll everything in my path.
Day 4

-Started the day all messed up, I'm thinking it's still the clearing of DMSI going with the resistance of MLS. My self-esteem went to absolute shit in regards to women. I feel like I am not worthy of love and I would be lonely forever. It's pre-DMSI self is surfacing. Makes me wonder if I even made any progress with DMSI clearing.
- stimulants seem to enhance MLS. Makes me have more energy and what not. Coffee is giving me more energy and MLS is directing the energy somewhere.

- resistance seemed to have passed and I'm feeling pushed if not dragged to start Learning about Real Estate( My intended major) by reading the textbooks required by my upcoming course. First, I couldn't find it online so I'm being pushed to finding alternative ways of accessing the textbook.