Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Day 1

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC5FdFlUcl0

I stayed on DMSI for almost a year, and the journey was a wild one. At some point, three, four months from now, when 3.2 comes out, I'll go back to it and see where that version takes me. I'm sure it will take me to some amazing places and experiences.

In preparation for all of the madness that probably awaits me a few months out, I figure it would be fun to optimize the brain a bit.

I don't have any specific learning goals in mind, and that's how I intend to go into this run of MLS, with zero expectations. That keeps the road open for anything to happen.

When I read the product description for MLS, I thought of the movie Limitless. Specifically the scene when Edward Morra is sitting in the bar with his former brother in-law, talking about how his life wouldn't magically change to one of fame, fortune, and power by taking some pill.

Let's see where this one takes me. I'm looking forward to this ride.

To my DMSI Brethren, I wish you guys continued success in finding yourselves in sexually irresistible situations.

To my MLS Brethren, I look forward to watching you all conquer the world.

Let the games begin...
Day 3

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg2YxCiM5fA

I was going to wait till I was a few days further into the sub before writing an update, but I had some interesting experiences in the last two days and I wanted to write some of my thoughts out. As many others running the sub have reported, initially, my head space was very clear.

On my second day of using the sub, my focus was amazing. I finally got some things cleared off my plate that I had been dragging my heals on. For the majority of yesterday, I was running hard, but towards the late afternoon, say around 5:30ish, I had an extreme case of exhaustion. I went home and napped for an hour and that took care of the energy drain.

I also saw C yesterday, she wanted to meet for coffee and I agreed to it. She had coffee, I had a hot chocolate and we caught up for a bit. Turns out she recently broke up with her boyfriend, and she made it clear that she had feelings for me. I wasn't as resistant to her advances as I normally would be. I told her I wasn't looking for anything serious and I don't think she should be looking to get into a rebound relationship either, but, we could definitely have some fun together. She agreed. So we'll see where things go.

Today I went for a fairly long drive. A few things that I noticed - it took me some time to get used to driving. Everything seemed sharper and brighter, which, truthfully, I am not used to. I realize that MLS can make dramatic changes very quickly, but, it is taking me time to calibrate all of them. It's like my brain is running at 1,000 miles an hour, but my conscious reasoning is running at 10. So, there is a significant distortion occurring. As far as exhaustion, today it hit me much later in day, around 8 this evening. I ended up taking a short 20 minute power nap, and that seemed to help me significantly.

Also, while driving, as 4Kings reported on his journal about how he saw opportunities to gain a lane, I am seeing those same types of opportunities, where I could be seen as being aggressive, but really, it's just me calculating the best route.

As far as turbulence is concerned, aside from those bouts of sudden exhaustion, I haven't noticed anything else. I haven't had any headaches.

Something I have realized is, when I close my eyes and just zone out, I can feel parts of my head buzzing while other parts of it feel heavy. The areas that feel heavy are slowly starting to feel lighter.

Every thought, memory, action, reaction, is stored somewhere in the mind.

What happens when the brain gets optimized? I was thinking of all the resistance that came with running DMSI. The exhaustion that I had on certain days and how badly it affected me. But, the DMSI programming is still in there, somewhat fresh in my mind. What happens when my brain is optimized, and with the programming of MLS, especially the anything is possible module running, how does it impact my DMSI programming...

I'm not doing the best job getting this thought out, but, I believe that MLS will actually amplify DMSI significantly. The programming of MLS will tune the brain to be more open, optimize the existing code, and the various levels of success programming will make the brain open to greater possibilities.

Meaning, it may just be the key to overcoming the resistance in DMSI and unlocking the true potential of that sub.

I'm almost starting to see MLS as the track A, and DMSI as Track B.

Of course, it's still too early to tell as I'm only 3 days into the sub. But, that's how I'm starting to feel about this.

Maybe a few months from now when I'm on 3.2, I'll be able to fully confirm this hypothesis, as will many others on this forum.

In the meantime, MLS beckons and my brain needs it's fix...
Day 6

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHZtMNbrmWE

The last few days have been interesting for me, in terms of how the sub is changing me. In some cases it's extremely subtle what's happening, and in other cases it's extremely pronounced.

The part of the sub that is most prominent for me is the success programming. The, I can do anything, subgoal is resonating with me a lot. It's making me look at the world a little differently, and I can feel the changes happening inside of my brain.

I feel like I have been slowly getting more done, limitations that I may have posed on myself are disappearing, and I no longer feel stuck.

When I was on DMSI, I always had this yearning to be free. With MLS, I no longer feel that way, instead, I can see what freedom looks like and it's a viability. It's not a pie in the sky dream, something that I gaze out at from an iron wall.

My apathy towards women has also dissipated a lot. On Sunday I drove K to a Japanese supermarket in Jersey City to pick up some food and hang out. I was in a really playful mood, and apparently, so was she. As I was driving back from the shopping, she started to grope me in the car. This went on for a few minutes until I pulled over somewhere and we had ourselves a hot make-out session.

Yesterday and today, I can almost feel the energy of the women around me, and, interestingly enough, when someone I find attractive passes by me, I can perfectly visualize what sex with that person would be like.

My brain has gone into overdrive about so many things recently, similar to the visualizations of women. Even my dreams feel more distinct.

Today was the first day I had a dull headache. Nothing that has me reaching for a bottle of Advil, but, it's there.

I also get a few mini bouts of exhaustion, but, again, nothing that's overwhelming.

I keep thinking to myself that if only in 6 days I feel this much from the sub, what happens when I'm on it for a few weeks, or a few months? What happens when I get back on DMSI after my brain has been optimized to absorb, process, and execute information at a much more rapid pace?

The answer right now is, I don't know. I can't fathom it. I don't know how much I will change over the next few weeks, let alone the next few months.

This is a journey. It's a completely different journey than that of DMSI.

And right now, there is no real destination in sight. It's just one day at a time...
Day 14

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7avmJfFUDGQ

I don't even know where to start with this post. I'm just going to babble here and hopefully something constructive comes from it, and if not, well, there's the next post.

I can't believe it's only been 14 days on this sub. On the one hand, I am loving every day on MLS, it's a completely different beast from DMSI. On the other hand, time is a concept I have no understanding of currently.

So what is happening with MLS right now and how is it working for me.

First off, I am currently going through one of the biggest detox's of my life. I have massive sinus issues in general, something that requires a shit ton of nasal spray and lots of other decongestants. This has been an issue I've been dealing with for several years of my life.

Over the last 5 days, I have liquid literally flowing out of my nostrils - lovely image I know - and I can even feel the spray coming out. My head also feels clearer than it's ever felt. EVER FELT. That brain healing is a charm.

I finally had a headache for the first time yesterday, and even that wasn't too bad.

My body is also detoxing, partially because of the sub, but also because I changed my diet about 4 weeks ago. I switched to a fat, veggie, and protein diet and keeping my carb intake lower. A good friend of mine told me years ago that he thought I had gluten allergies. I never took him seriously.

Lo and behold, I change my diet as much as I did, and 90% of my ales have gone away, my energy levels have boosted, and I feel amazing, except for right now where I feel severe flu like symptoms, common with a diet change of this nature.

My memory has definitely increased, my self control has increased significantly, so many other factors of me are changing.

But the most obvious thing I have noticed is my ability to state shift into a reality that gets me closer to a goal. There are too many things regarding this last one to fully explain, but I am starting to realize that manifesting and state shifting are the same thing. You're not really manifesting, you're state shifting into a reality where the thing you want or desire becomes available to you.

With MLS, when I focus on that, I get this crazy vibration in my head and then things just happen.

As Chaos and someone else had reported, I also feel really strong on this sub. It's a different kind of confidence. One where my ego doesn't get in my way. It's only when I observe my behavior from a detached perspective, do I see what is occurring.

I will also echo Chaos's sentiments, I know DMSI is amazing and it opens a world of opportunity for you. But I think everyone should run MLS for the three months, and then go back to DMSI when 3.2 gets released.

I'm convinced it's the P6 technology that makes this sub what it is. Of course, that is speculation on my part, and only the Maestro really knows.

MLS can only make you better prepared for whatever comes next. This is the foundation and DMSI is the house you build on top of it.

I can't really give this sub enough accolades. It really, truly is like nothing else.

I'm definitely going to keep this on a 90 day rotation with DMSI. Between the two of these subs, I am certain anything will be possible.
Day 19

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrujyeYDmc

I'm starting to understand MLS more, and in the process, I'm also starting to understand myself more. This has been an interesting experience, because I've come to realize several things that I knew about myself previously at a cursory level only. In the process of learning more about myself, I am learning about how I learn in general.

I had a great private exchange a few weeks back with RT, where he asked me about the duality of my actions - the ones where I talk about how fortunate he is to have a family, and in the same breath stating that I could never have that myself.

RT rightfully stated that, ultimately, that was a limitation I had put on myself. I now understand my motivations for placing that limitation. That in turn, helped me to understand several other things.

I've often spoken about that need for freedom, especially in my DMSI journal. I didn't quite know what it was that drove it. I now realize that the reason why I never settled down with a woman isn't because I'm afraid of having a relationship. I've had a few amazing ones. It's because I myself, don't really believe in the concept of having a home.

This last point really got driven in over a conversation I had with an old friend of mine that I have known for 20 years. Back then we used to call ourselves Digital Mercenaries. We traveled around the world, landing in different organizations, do the project that needed to be done, and we'd hop on a flight to the next destination.

At one time it was so crazy for me, that I would literally land in Korea once a month for a stretch of four days, before boarding a first class flight to some other locale. I used to joke with my friends that it was time for my haircut, because, I would always get my haircut while I was in Korea due to the frequency of my visits there.

At 41, I still haven't completely scratched that itch. I don't know if there really is anything deeper from my childhood that scarred me into living this way. I think it was quite the opposite. When I was 9 years old, I remember a relative telling me about his extended stay in Japan and showing me all these photographs. That sort of sealed the deal for me. I knew I wanted to travel.

Traveling with a companion can also be fun, until it isn't. Eventually the other person will get tired. Eventually they will want to stop. Traveling like that with a family would be miserable for a kid. He wouldn't be able to make roots anywhere long enough to forge friendships.

And that really sums it up for me, in why I haven't been in a relationship again. Because both my wants and my desires require some form of sacrifice. And I would never want to put someone else through something, and have them sacrifice their happiness in an effort to appease mine.

I have also noticed the longer I spend on MLS, the more I notice my INTJ traits shine through. This is interesting because I feel like this is a side of me that I have been suppressing a lot, especially throughout my 30's.

I bring this up because I had to take a whole sensitivity course several years ago for work because I couldn't empathize with my project team members. So, I had tried to remediate that issue by being more empathetic.

With MLS, I'm finding I can't do that anymore. This part may balance out as I get further into the sub and I calibrate better. I'm still in the detoxing, healing, and learning phase of the sub for now. But it's interesting. I am clinical in the way that I think about things.

That's a big change in the past 5 days since my last post where I was just gushing. But that's what MLS does. It makes drastic changes, drastically.

Speaking of learning, I'm currently circling through 5 different books simultaneously.

Many of the members here mentioned Black Dragon, including Eternity, Chaos, and Sarge. So I looked him up and found the book Sampson and the Wizard. I also read a few of his blog posts about the 5 Flags and I agreed with him on a lot of that, being as I myself have dual citizenship. Having a passport that you can swap out is an essential. Being able to speak a few different languages also helps.

At some point in the near future I'm going to check out the Unchained Man.

I'm also reading the Confidence Gap - pretty good book - Think and Grow Rich for the 11th time, because that book is such a great read - The Prince By Machiavelli - and Night School, a Jack Reacher Novel - guilty pleasure.

With work I am generally really focused. Except for today; today the exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks and I've been dragging my feet all day physically.

The music I've been listening to lately has also changed. I did throw on some Pet Shop Boys earlier today - the album Actually - and wow, that was depressing. Every song is about how the guy felt betrayed after he spent a shit ton of money on a woman. I never paid attention as much to the lyrics before, but, yeah. Songs with words are proving to be a serious downer these days.

So, I've defaulted to Progressive House mixes, mostly anything Digweed spins. That's a throwback to my youth, when there was a club in NYC called Twilo that Sasha and Digweed had residency in. They'd play the first Friday of every month. I'd seen them spin for about three years, amongst other great DJ's.

These days, when I do want to listen to something with words, it usually rotates between Metallica and Iron Maiden - from Kill'em All to And Justice For All for the former, and Killers up to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son for the latter.

As far as women are concerned, the attraction from women is skyrocketing. I even had a younger girl follow me a few days back, trying to work up the nerve to say something to me. I thought it was cute. But I didn't pursue.

On the one hand, I have my moments where I am bursting with Sexual Energy and want to deposit my sperm deep into a woman's ovaries, and on the other hand I have a thousand other things running in my head that I need to address.

The only thing I really know is, I want to be in-flight again, on a constant basis. Right now, that's become my ultimate priority. Once I'm in-flight, I'll probably mix it up with different women in different places. There are 7 billion people in the world, half of them women, I'd say at least a few hundred million of them attractive enough to warrant my attention. Based on the law of averages, getting laid won't be an issue.

That's about everything I think I wanted to get out of my head and down on paper. I stand by what I said in my previous entry - MLS + DMSI are an unstoppable combination. If you aren't seeing results on either, you need to let go. The harder you try to force it to happen for you, the further from the goal post you get.

I'll close this post out with one of my favorite quotes -

It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure. - Joseph Campbell
Day 26

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVSVRf58Wg

Every time I sit down to write an update, Ichigo posts something that sort of aligns with where I am, and I get to read my would be posts vicariously through him.

On the upside, that's been fantastic for me, as it feeds into my laziness to write what's going on with me. On the downside, I should really f*cking man up and post what's going on in my head.

The body detox seems to be slowing down some, and I am actually the lowest weight that I have been in 6 years. My motivation to workout has been through the roof, and I eat cleaner than I have at any other time in my life.

My dessert is limited to a piece of 78% cacao dark chocolate. I still haven't had coffee, tea, or soda in almost four months.

I have bouts of frustration every now and again, and my temper is short and I tend to be curt with people at times. It's not necessarily that I am angry, as much as I am inpatient in certain scenarios. This has manifested in areas of work where I feel like things are being done inefficiently, or people are approaching something with a short sighted view of the problem.

That's been the closest that I've come to what I can consider a negative with the program so far. In the past four weeks, I think I had a headache three times.

I've also been so focused and productive, even when I want to procrastinate and hang back, I can't seem to do it. This has been extremely positive for me, as I keep cutting through work in a way that I can't remember doing in years.

However, this extreme drive to focus on work is coming at the cost of my personal life. I haven't really connected with anyone socially over the past few weeks. Even when it comes to women, I have had zero desire.

The irony of that last statement is that I have bouts of extreme sexual desire. But it's such a fleeting feeling, it becomes overwhelming for a few minutes and then it passes. I've even disconnected with K for the past 3 weeks. Thankfully, she knows how I throw myself into my work, a benefit of knowing someone almost 20 years, that she hasn't taken it personally. At least not that I can tell.

MLS has a different kind of confidence programming built into it. This single focus drive I have, and the confidence to fulfill whatever undertaking I seem to be driving myself towards, is disconnecting me from a lot of the general social customs in a way. This may again, be a calibration issue which will settle itself out in a few weeks, but that singular drive is even apparent when I am walking down the street. I don't acknowledge the people around me. It comes off as me being rude, but the fact of the matter is everything I do is driven to a specific outcome. The distraction of people around me no longer registers.

However, I come off as an asshole in that case. I'm trying to adjust for that, because there's no reason for me to be unintentionally rude to others.

Lately I've been getting late afternoon hits of exhaustion, where I usually come home and need to crash for an hour after work. After the nap I'm usually good for several hours and I'm able to continue working late into the night.

I haven't drawn for the past few weeks, but, my artistic expression is coming through in my cooking. My ability to create exquisite culinary creations has been at another level.

It's only been in the last 5 days that I feel like MLS is finally running on it's own, as I literally hopped off DMSI when I started my MLS run. Everyday this sub drives deeper into my psyche and I'm peeling away the layers of what lays behind the Iron Curtains of my mind.

On a final note, I haven't had a drink in more than 3 weeks, and I have zero desire for one. I generally don't drink very often, instead doing it only socially, however, now alcohol is completely a thing of my past.

I feel close to a breakthrough of some sort - I just don't yet know what lay behind the other side of the wall, waiting for me.

Only a matter of time I suppose.
Day 35

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgyOq-ngWGQ

I've been wanting to post an update, but I'm not quite sure where to start. So, I'll go through the things that I have noticed and where my life is currently.

Since starting MLS, I seem to have landed myself in a new position - started this week as a matter of fact, as an executive with a Chief in my title. That's been fun.

I've also lost about 12 pounds over the last 5 weeks, mainly due to dietary changes that I have made with my eating habits.

It's coming onto two months almost, not there yet, but close, that I haven't had a drink.

I'm more focused now than I have been in god knows how long.

I have a lot of ideas constantly swirling in my brain, but, I'm not quite at the point yet of execution. Those ideas are just basically gestating for now, becoming much more real by the day.

The two start-ups I'm working on with my partners are also seeing some incredible progress. This has been really rewarding for me, not only because of the potential for a financial success, but also because I enjoy the work that I do there. I generally enjoy working, period. It keeps me busy, and limits the amount of idle time I would have in my day. Makes the times that I do kick back and disconnect more meaningful for me.

Which brings me to my new experiment that I'm planning on doing with MLS.

A friend of mine swore by his vision board for a long time, and then made Mind Movies, and all sorts of other shit. For the most part, everything he worked on, ultimately worked for him.

So I spent some time this weekend finding photographs of just about everything and anything that interests me, including women, and decided to create a 15 minute video of the images. No text, no music, just images swapping out every two seconds.

With everything that I've read from others journals of how MLS is helping them process what they see and integrate it, I figure this would be a fun experiment to try out.

I'm currently planning on running the mind movie for about 45 days, while I listen to my loops. If anything interesting starts to come of it, I'll update. If not, well, it was fun doing something that I never considered trying before.

And I think that's the biggest boon that I've noticed since starting MLS. I enjoy things more. I enjoy the work I do more. I enjoy the books I read more. I am much more internally focused in many ways, and I am less constrained by the factors of environment.

I know for a fact that I haven't really even begun to scratch the surface of power that is MLS. I'm only beginning to just really touch the sub. But I am seriously enjoying this journey.

If DMSI 3.2 integrates some of the updated tech from MLS - man, it'll be something truly spectacular.

Until then...
Glad you're having a fun go of it with MLS - sounds awesome. Congrats on your new position. With a few startups you're workin' on to boot!? Man, I bet you're enjoying those few hours of kick-back time.
(08-24-2017, 08:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you're having a fun go of it with MLS - sounds awesome. Congrats on your new position. With a few startups you're workin' on to boot!? Man, I bet you're enjoying those few hours of kick-back time.

Thank You Brother!

I'm hoping my journal will sway you and Strangelove away from DMSI for a short while, and into MLS Land... Smile

I'll be back on DMSI with you guys soon enough. I miss being in the fold with my Brothers!
(08-24-2017, 09:27 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2017, 08:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you're having a fun go of it with MLS - sounds awesome. Congrats on your new position. With a few startups you're workin' on to boot!? Man, I bet you're enjoying those few hours of kick-back time.

Thank You Brother!

I'm hoping my journal will sway you and Strangelove away from DMSI for a short while, and into MLS Land... Smile

I'll be back on DMSI with you guys soon enough. I miss being in the fold with my Brothers!

Actually, what I'm mulling right now (even though I would love to run MLS myself), is getting a setup going in my son's room so that it automatically plays MLS loops for him overnight. I have reservations with people reporting how it has been disturbing their sleep, but if it starts playing after a few hours of silent/empty tracks I'd think he'd be alright.

I can't wait to see how listening to subs gives him an edge growing up.
(08-25-2017, 04:57 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank You Brother!

Actually, what I'm mulling right now (even though I would love to run MLS myself), is getting a setup going in my son's room so that it automatically plays MLS loops for him overnight. I have reservations with people reporting how it has been disturbing their sleep, but if it starts playing after a few hours of silent/empty tracks I'd think he'd be alright.

#1 Dad right here. The learning, modifications and such alone will help him, but imagine how great life will be for a kid who's being helped to be distanced from negativity through the normally traumatic years for a kid?

Thank You Brother!

Put him in a non Mc Dojo Martial arts class. And watch the magic happen.
(08-25-2017, 05:49 AM)Daredevil Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank You Brother!

Put him in a non Mc Dojo Martial arts class. And watch the magic happen.

Just curious, what are some of the magic traits a child can benefit from with martial arts training?
Dim mak, for sure. Every kid should know the death touch.

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4