Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok so my last journal for AM6 got out of hand and instantly derailed. I was planning on deleting it and starting over, and so I did.

AM6 bought today, running loops tonight.

Posting this because the 7 virtues of Bushido are rather profound to me. Gi, Rei, Chu, and Meiyo have always deeply resonated with me. Especially Chu
[Image: The-Seven-Virtues-of-Bushido-1024x577.jpg]
Yessss
Good luck.

Whenever I see your avatar the spiderpig song gets stuck in my head! Big Grin
(06-29-2017, 05:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck.

Whenever I see your avatar the spiderpig song gets stuck in my head! Big Grin

Thank you! It will be interesting to be sure.

Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a pig.
After a 10 hour listening while asleep, I don't feel much different than on LTU, save for a little bit "sharper" edge of confidence. Experiencing a little bit of tiredness as my subconscious yet again turns directions.
As the day goes by something is starting to settle in. Not fully sure yet. Confidence might actually be the answer to hopelessness, at least mine anyway.
So far nothing really major. Listening to ultrasonic whith headphones at 25/100 volume. 5G subs are much less in your face obvious than the energy flooding of 5.5G so it makes sense that I might not notice it as much. Gonna listen to masked tonight.
Changes are so subtle that I have a hard time noticing them, but they are there. Confidence is kicking up another notch. The naturalizer might actually need and upgrade if possible in 5.5 and 6G. I've noticed if change is not subtle I resist it. Stealth change is probably the best for resisters. But at the same time the mind is probably in charge of that issue. It seems the mind is more accustomed to "prefer" well dug energy pathways rather than forge new ones. Lol, lazy bastard.

Anyways, from day one I had this thought." I don't need to think as much as I do.". My mind is constantly whirling and actually causes me stress. It's probably fear related that I think that much.

More socially uninhibited. Willing to talk with anyone, and enjoy myself in the process. It's interesting that our society likes to put a subtle shame on feeling good about yourself. If I'm not feeling good about myself, people generally don't enjoy talking to you. How odd is that? People actually feel good themselves talking with you when you feel good about yourself.
The naturalizer doesn't need an upgrade. You are simply experiencing the difference in power between 5G and 5.5G technology sets. One is a lot more obvious. The naturalizer is significantly more powerful and advanced in 5.5G, rest assured.
(07-02-2017, 06:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The naturalizer doesn't need an upgrade. You are simply experiencing the difference in power between 5G and 5.5G technology sets. One is a lot more obvious. The naturalizer is significantly more powerful and advanced in 5.5G, rest assured.

I always trusted you when you said DMSI had a whatever x's upgrade, but experiencing how powerful 5.5G by going back to 5G is a real eye opener. It makes makes it really tough to stick with AM6 and not jump to MLS when it comes out. But I have wanted to run AM almost as soon as I found IML so I will stick with the decision I made, all the while drooling for AM7.

ION, only got 6 hours of listening due to my Sunday schedule. Felt a little shaky in the morning. Some lack of self confidence hit me and lasted till the afternoon.

I don't know if this is a pattern I'm seeing or if I'm just looking too hard, but I find the later in the day it is, the more the results seem to show up. I don't know if it's just taking some time for my brain to process and then execute after the loops, but my afternoons and nights seem to be when the new or deepening results start to show up.

Confidence is getting better despite yesterday mornings lack of it. Jokes are better and I'm able to get everyone to laugh. I don't know if it's in stage 1 but the zen attitude is starting to show up, or its a side effect of something else, but I had a the option to complain about getting the short end of the stick at work from a boss that has no concept of boundaries. But I really didn't care or let it bother me and just decided to go about my business. To me that is one of the most important results so far. I have always wanted to rise above the drama and poor behavior of others and not be shaken by their garbage and yesterday I recieved a glimps of what could be the manifestation of that.

I'm excited.
AM has been quiet so far with no obvious change or dramatic breakthroughs. What I have noticed is a feeling of "getting ready". I'm willing to change and I am making room for it in my life. Commitment levels to change are high and although not external change has happened, save for less of a response towards reactionary provocations, it will happen.
Man, AM7 would be scary to run. I'm on stage 1 am6 rn and had most intense night of my life.
Just started stage 2. When I almost finished stage 1, I felt like I went thru the dark night of the soul...
(07-09-2017, 02:30 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: [ -> ]Man, AM7 would be scary to run. I'm on stage 1 am6 rn and had most intense night of my life.

(07-09-2017, 02:40 AM)Shambo Wrote: [ -> ]Just started stage 2. When I almost finished stage 1, I felt like I went thru the dark night of the soul...

Interesting. I had quite a few miserable days on DMSI, including a miserable week that seemed endless. I wonder if DMSI did some of the leg work before hand.
Pages: 1 2 3