Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 - Howmany loops to use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read in the instructions that 2 is the optimal number of loops to use, however, most of the people on the forums have said they're using more than 2 loops to get results. Will 2 loops get me the same amount of results as opposed to using more? Do 2 loops apply only to hybrid tracks? Shannon's input on this would be appreciated.
(06-29-2017, 05:34 AM)shah Wrote: [ -> ]I've read in the instructions that 2 is the optimal number of loops to use, however, most of the people on the forums have said they're using more than 2 loops to get results. Will 2 loops get me the same amount of results as opposed to using more? Do 2 loops apply only to hybrid tracks? Shannon's input on this would be appreciated.

Not Shannon, but 2 loops apply to any of the tracks with version 3.1. The direction of using 2 loops in based on Shannon's calculation using his models. However, few weeks ago he suggested us to using the number of loops our gut feeling says it's right. I would suggest you to start with 2 loops and you can increase to 3, 4 and so on if you are ok with the number of loops. You can also try 1 loop if it is what your gut feeling is telling you. The results can vary depending on your personality with the different numbers of loops.
2 loops was the instructions initially and Shannon has said for most that would be suitable.

But to get more information and see what it does he suggested we open up and follow our intuition as to how many loops to do which is why some of us are doing more loops now.