Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Experiment - Develop An Aura of Sexiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone,

I would like to experience some subtle changes to myself. I am quite a confident person, alpha female type. However, I want to increase my attractiveness a little without any drastic changes. At the same time, I want to decrease the "I think she sometimes tries too hard" sort of projection.

Any suggestions?

Edit - decision made - AOS that is.
Go for DMSI, you'll see.
(06-21-2017, 07:33 PM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Go for DMSI, you'll see.

If I read the product description correctly, that's anything but subtleTongue I doubt I can handle that just yet. Thank you though.
made up my mind - today will be day 1 of AOS. Planning on listening to the trickling stream while I sleep. That would be around 8 hours per night.
That's my girl.. *toretto's smile*

Was about to say DAOS, it's cool that you've made a decision.
Welcome to the realms and best of luck.
(06-22-2017, 02:05 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]That's my girl.. *toretto's smile*

Was about to say DAOS, it's cool that you've made a decision.
Welcome to the realms and best of luck.

Heart Thanks Ace. The thought of the Aura already gives me a weird smile. I can't wait to see the result!
So the trickling stream wasn't compatible with my sleep and switched to ocean surf instead. Had a reasonably restful sleep. Don't remember any dreams but been having lots of thoughts in my mind since waking up. I've been meditating regularly for the last 18 months so the surging of thoughts are very noticeable.

I guess the idea of "sexiness" is somewhat different from one person to another. I know I'm aesthetically pleasing but I always think that I somehow lack of the mystery that keeps men's interest from lasting longer. So right now, I think a mysterious woman is sexier than a sweet, straight to the point one.

The thought of becoming a mysterious woman is occupying me so much that I don't even feel like updating this journal so no one should know what I'm feeling even though it's anonymous here.

Anyone would like to offer some thoughts, comments or advice? Thank you in advance.
I suggest you explore the whys of your idea that mysterious is sexy.
(06-23-2017, 09:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you explore the whys of your idea that mysterious is sexy.

Without going to a psychologist, I guess it's the idea of you_want_what_you_don't_have. I have never been the hard to get type. I'm like if I like you I will just go for it and if I don't like you, I won't even look at you kind of person. I remembered telling my last date that he should get to know me more first, and he said he absolutely knew everything about me, and there is nothing more he needed to know. That was only the first official date. It may be just him trying to fast-track the intimacy but it didn't happen anyway. Before that, I had a very long relationship so I don't really know what's like to be in the market any more. Yesterday I actually prayed to God to guard my tongue so I don't speak too much. I previously thought that I was witty and I always talked a lot, believing that was part of my charm.

Night 2 of listening, very restless. Maybe managed 2 hours of sleep, so bored that I just kept changing the tracks amongst all three, trying to find one that allowed me to sleep but none worked.

No strange thoughts though, as if nothing happened, just normal frustration of sleep deprivation.
Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind that our rules state we are unable to discuss religion except in the one thread in the chatter box. Rule 4 under http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3-post...#pid140839
(06-23-2017, 04:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. Keep in mind that our rules state we are unable to discuss religion except in the one thread in the chatter box. Rule 4 under http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3-post...#pid140839

Thanks Ben, sorry that I broke the rule. Wasn't thinking of religion at the point. I will keep it in mind and won't have religious reference again.
All good, just wanted to make you aware for the future. Thanks.
Night 3 listening, ocean surf through speakers. Had a really vivid dream. In my dream, I killed someone, no idea who, nor remembered the gender and buried this someone under some sort of basement. Then I got married in a really weird dress but don't remember who I married to lol.

Went to some social gatherings this morning, no noticeable effect though. Didn't really feel particularly sexy.
This evening, while I was watching TV, all of a sudden, I recalled the first kiss from an old boyfriend of mine. It felt like my whole body was aching for that kiss to happen again. It was like no one else would do, must be him. Got pretty depressed after that.
Pages: 1 2 3