Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [DMSI-Spinoff] Sub For Married and Committed People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We'd love to see a sub which takes the base of DMSI - (improved attraction, sexiness, increased self-esteem etc) removes the IOIs and manifesting aspect, and combines all the goodies into one 'Develop an Amazing Relationship' sub.

Simply put, it will be a sub for married or committed people who want to improve their existing relationships using the attraction and healing benefits of DMSI.

The sub could have the healing and attraction benefits along with a few additions:
  • Improved relationship with partner
  • Improved attraction from partner
  • Heal the relationship's past
  • Focus on strengthening the existing relationship
  • focus on improved sex life and performance
  • focus on improved communications

I'd love to know if Shannon wants to consider this in the near future. I believe it would be a very useful first spin-off of DMSI
Girlfriend and I share a lot of things in common, but money. I'm pretty much ambitious while she's more into living in a small cottage in the middle of tropical forest away from the crowd of money ladder.
So it surprised me when all of a sudden she's willingly help me out on calculations and business planning, I was using US at that time.

I guess harmonizing each other's life goals in broader scale would be a great module to include as well.
I can't consider anything in the near future. My schedule is booked for months in advance.

Once DMSI as it is is finished, I will consider doing a revision along these lines.
Something like a couples sub would be awesome.
I don't know if you can have (or that people would want to have) "attraction" without "IOIs", or to become sexier, but *just* towards that one person, etc. IMO, become sexier and better overall, but add more context and direct focus to couple-related mindsets and healing or something to make it work. Grow together and encourage building something and remove barriers for intimacy etc, while maintaining and building a good male/female polarization. Respect and encourage each others' roles in that.
Yeah I really like the idea of this some point down the line when DMSI is completed and working.
Sounds like a good idea somewhere down along the line!
Just eat Clen Tren Hard and Make sure she Clom on da Dick at night or you'll mess up the cycle.

Do you even lift bro?
Confused