Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am on the edge of buying AM6. Several other subs have worked for me, so I have doubt this will work, but I have a few questions before I make the investment.

Does it only remove social anxiety? Or general anxiety as well?

Will it work to increase my charisma? I.e making improving my conversation skills, allowing me to have deeper more in depth conversations naturally and more outgoing? As I find myself running out of things to say, and I'm not the greatest story teller (but it depends on the company I'm in).

Will my sexual confidence improve as well? As I have the slight few hangups about sex based on a few negative past experiences.

Will my personality drastically change? I'm basically the cool, calm and collected guy in my friends circle, who doesn't say much, but is still noticed.

Sorry for all of the questions, I just want to make sure that's it's right for me before I make the big purchase. I'm hoping it is. Thanks
If anything AM will make you more cool, calm and collect, it will heal all anxietys allot if not completely (depends on how many runs and where you are when you start it)

You will improve in all aspects of life. AM is all about inner growth that manifests into outer growth.

Attraction from women and Charisma is definitely going to increase.
Thanks, think I may take the plunge and buy it. Really apprehensive about the potential initial resistance and depressive feelings.
It will not help with any anxieties and charisma might take a hit.
It will likely help with some anxiety, but AM can be kind of rough for some people. If that's an issue it's probably better to start with E2, or even DMSI as it has healing in it and is more advanced.

Charisma and such yes due to increased confidence and improved beliefs. I had a few times on AM where I was better sexually, but seeing it's based on past experiences E2 or DMSI may be better for that too.

It should bring out more of your natural personality due to working on beliefs around being comfortable with yourself, but I did notice that on AM I felt kind of antisocial at times.. especially early on it can be part of the process but it evens out more near the end of the program.
(06-18-2017, 05:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It will likely help with some anxiety, but AM can be kind of rough for some people. If that's an issue it's probably better to start with E2, or even DMSI as it has healing in it and is more advanced.

Charisma and such yes due to increased confidence and improved beliefs. I had a few times on AM where I was better sexually, but seeing it's based on past experiences E2 or DMSI may be better for that too.

It should bring out more of your natural personality due to working on beliefs around being comfortable with yourself, but I did notice that on AM I felt kind of antisocial at times.. especially early on it can be part of the process but it evens out more near the end of the program.

Thanks Ben, by E2 do you mean Emotional Pain Relief and Healing 2.0? Sounds like of the two you mentioned would be better suited for me. I'll do some research around which one would be preferable. Thanks
(06-19-2017, 03:32 PM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2017, 05:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It will likely help with some anxiety, but AM can be kind of rough for some people. If that's an issue it's probably better to start with E2, or even DMSI as it has healing in it and is more advanced.

Thanks Ben, by E2 do you mean Emotional Pain Relief and Healing 2.0? Sounds like of the two you mentioned would be better suited for me. I'll do some research around which one would be preferable. Thanks

Not Ben, but a lot of people will do AM, switch, feel like they need to grow more and then come back to it again. But almost all (after using a sub that has a fair bit of healing in it) say that they wished they would have done more healing after a second run of AM. For some it was the free EPRHA, now it's E2 (EPRHA2) and DMSI. Shannon talked about the differences between the healing in E2 vs DMSI in his journal discussion in the last week (I think). E2 is slightly broader spectrum healing, but DMSI is considerably more powerful as it is the most advanced tech that he has created. Do your healing, get fixed first... then do AM (kinda wish you could get the zombie nightmares lol) it should make the transition a little smoother and more stable. Good luck!!!!

What Shannon said yesterday below
"E2 is all about healing, and has a slightly broader scope than 3.1-A at this point, but is nowhere near as powerful. DMSI 3.1-A is much more powerful, has a slightly smaller scope of approach for what is going on, and is focused on achieving a goal that you must be clear to achieve."
Quote:Thanks Ben, by E2 do you mean Emotional Pain Relief and Healing 2.0? Sounds like of the two you mentioned would be better suited for me. I'll do some research around which one would be preferable. Thanks

Sorry, yeah that's what I mean. I just get so used to calling it E2. It's more focused on healing while DMSI has more advanced healing but it's mainly focused on healing/clearing towards the goal of getting sex.

After my own experiences i'd recommend for alot of people to do E2 first before AM especially if there is some kind of trauma and such.