Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Do you feel goal no.2 of DMSI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I am curious: how many of you 3.1 DMSI users get the effects of stated goal number 2, increased self-esteem, self confidence ...

Feel free to write something if you think that the answers dont fit your experience.
I think I can feel it, it's simply that changes are so gradual that I do not feel them explicitly. I would not call myself man of high self-esteem, but it is certainly higher than it used to be way back.
(............)
(06-12-2017, 04:24 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Confidence means different things to different people

Personally, I feel extreme IDGAF, but not "OMG I'M GONNA KILL THIS MATH TEST" type confidence

good, because i don't know what that math test ever did to you Sad
I feel about the same as I did after finishing doing am twice in a row. But improved in allot of ways as well, conversational wise, body language and eye contact is at an all time high. and i'm more hopeful then ever before, about future successes.
Quote:good, because i don't know what that math test ever did to you

The maths test deserved it for being maths! And I hate maths! Big Grin
(06-12-2017, 06:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:good, because i don't know what that math test ever did to you

The maths test deserved it for being maths! And I hate maths! Big Grin

How many more math tests have to die?

We need "Become BFF with math" in 6G or even better: it should be part of the skeleton script. No chance running away from becoming friends with math and her juicy tests.

Till now only 15 votes (just voted myself). Hope there will be some more voters.