Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2 information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering when this program is expected to come out and so for what do we know is being implement into the program and or removed?
By what I have read your probably looking at 3 months league time.
You guys have top stop asking when it will come out and what will be in it. Every single time I try to say when, I am wrong. And, what will be in it will be released when it is.
(06-10-2017, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys have top stop asking when it will come out and what will be in it. Every single time I try to say when, I am wrong. And, what will be in it will be released when it is.

If i were you i would just work on it, and only once you are finished, tell people you are releasing it in 7-10-14 days so you give time for people to stop using other subs with some anticipation, and use those days for testing the sub yourself or other testers

It will also make the release much smoother compared to the last ones which were kinda all over the place with upload problems and the like and Ben sleeping on release day! xD
I dont get it too why he cant just ignore the whole forum ans work on bis stuff he ia obviously having problems with his stuff lately
Quote:Ben sleeping on release day! xD

Hahaha I sleep other days too. Tongue
There's a reason for working in silence before accomplishing things.
Because if it's known to many (like this one), well, expectations don't just come in forms of words...
(06-10-2017, 04:06 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2017, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys have top stop asking when it will come out and what will be in it. Every single time I try to say when, I am wrong. And, what will be in it will be released when it is.

If i were you i would just work on it, and only once you are finished, tell people you are releasing it in 7-10-14 days so you give time for people to stop using other subs with some anticipation, and use those days for testing the sub yourself or other testers

It will also make the release much smoother compared to the last ones which were kinda all over the place with upload problems and the like and Ben sleeping on release day! xD

Agree. Ignore everything at the forums that is not absolutely essential.
(06-11-2017, 08:05 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: [ -> ]

How does Shannon know what is essential and what isn't? If someone posts some DAMN essential/valuable information somewhere, and Shannon because he wants to only read the essential, misses it out because the poster didn't know where to put it? Shannon is the only one who knows what's in the scripts, and therefore also the only one who can decide what is essential, and what isn't. Which unfortunately kinda makes him have to read everything.
(06-11-2017, 12:21 PM)ReeZoX Wrote: [ -> ]

How does Shannon know what is essential and what isn't? If someone posts some DAMN essential/valuable information somewhere, and Shannon because he wants to only read the essential, misses it out because the poster didn't know where to put it? Shannon is the only one who knows what's in the scripts, and therefore also the only one who can decide what is essential, and what isn't. Which unfortunately kinda makes him have to read everything.

If I was Shannon I'd hire a forum info guy who's entire job is to respond to questions. Shannon could provide the guy with the info and would free up time for Shannon. Anything that was new to the guy he could ask Shannon and Shannon could either explain it or respond in person.
(06-11-2017, 01:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]

If I was Shannon I'd hire a forum info guy who's entire job is to respond to questions. Shannon could provide the guy with the info and would free up time for Shannon. Anything that was new to the guy he could ask Shannon and Shannon could either explain it or respond in person.

That would be Ben. Unfortunately, only I can answer 80%+ of the questions because only I have access to the information that is being asked for. So now how would I answer questions effectively if I am not the one doing it? Teaching someone else everything the need to know to answer all the questions would effectively open a door to having all my hard won secrets given away. Goodness knows there are enough people stealing my shit already.
(06-11-2017, 03:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017, 01:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2017, 04:06 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: [ -> ]If i were you i would just work on it, and only once you are finished, tell people you are releasing it in 7-10-14 days so you give time for people to stop using other subs with some anticipation, and use those days for testing the sub yourself or other testers

That would be Ben. Unfortunately, only I can answer 80%+ of the questions because only I have access to the information that is being asked for. So now how would I answer questions effectively if I am not the one doing it? Teaching someone else everything the need to know to answer all the questions would effectively open a door to having all my hard won secrets given away. Goodness knows there are enough people stealing my shit already.

Oh.

I meant the petty stuff that keeps being asked a billion times. Lately it's gotten worse.
Quote:That would be Ben. Unfortunately, only I can answer 80%+ of the questions because only I have access to the information that is being asked for. So now how would I answer questions effectively if I am not the one doing it? Teaching someone else everything the need to know to answer all the questions would effectively open a door to having all my hard won secrets given away. Goodness knows there are enough people stealing my shit already.

My main job has been moderation not so much answering questions on the forum, unless they are in email.
I think there needs to be a dedicated facts and questions page where it shows every quote thats been said by shannon. so people dont ask the same questions and they have a page where they can see ALL The information without having to scroll through endless often random/unimportant information.
Pages: 1 2