Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Process Diary- Breast Enlargement version 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

May 27, 2017
I'm new to subs, and new to this forum. After having a thought and believing there has to be something like these subs in existence, I came upon Shannon's site. After a lengthy research, he is the only person I have seen who has displayed a high level of integrity. That was important to me.
So with that said, I've chosen the breast enlargement 6.0 version and have begun Phase 1 as of May 27, 2017. My biggest wish since I was young was to have big, full breasts. My family heritage is European and all the women in family are small breasted. I'm the largest, and wish to be a full DD cup and am not willing to have surgery or put foreign substances in my body. My intention with posting weekly, each Friday, (and not nearly as lengthy as this first post) is to hold myself accountable and document my process.

I am white, married woman age 41, but looks like in her 20s, hourglass figure.
Height: 5' 9.5"
Weight: 155 pounds
Bra Size: 32DD equivalent to a 34C
Bust: 37" (across nipples)
Chest: 32" (under bust)
Overbust: 35"

I will consider attaching images at the end of the sixth month program, showing a before and an after, with exact position and distance from camera and lighting.

As of this writing I have listened to:
Ultrasonic sub nightly at 7-9 hours each night;
Masked sub headphone listening during the day of 1 hour;
Exposed to masked sub whenever I am home, 1-2 hours per day.

My experience has been that there is more being affected than only breast increase. My observation is as follows:

Physically:
After six days, I am experiencing heavy breasts, heavier than ovulating time of month. They feel much, much fuller, and kinesthetically feel to have more substance and something else I can't quite put into words. Perkier, and like my nipples have been stung by bees - there is a swolleness to the tips, identical to when I was going through puberty, sorry that's the best I can describe but it's very sweet. I feel this program has begun working quickly for me and I am responding well to it. There are no skin breakouts.

Emotionally:
I've always been inwardly shy but outwardly behaved outgoing and made sure everyone around me was always happy. Have received too much attention for my looks all my life and avoided being in the spotlight. I'm naturally a very happy, confident chick. Six months ago I went through a very stressful, emotional heartache, my first one at age 40. My confidence was heavily bruised. The heartache was repaired, and I've since turned it around close to where I was before; in these six days, this program has done something to turbo boost my confidence even more and the shyness feels like it has begun to dissipate.

Mentally:
I notice there is more clarity of mind; a sharp focus to do this correctly and consistently with full commitment. It translates now not only to this program but as a way of life and it's only been six days. I am entering a new career and can see mentally I am shifting as well as health-wise effortlessly began eating very clean, and with no pressure-cut out breads (my kryptonite) sugars (my other).

Spritually:
A spiritual person by nature, haven't noticed or been aware of any change in this area.

Sexually:
I'm a very sexual creature, but this program is heightening it even more. Oh-oh for hubby.Blush
(06-02-2017, 11:43 AM)mimi Wrote: [ -> ]

May 27, 2017
I'm new to subs, and new to this forum. After having a thought and believing there has to be something like these subs in existence, I came upon Shannon's site. After a lengthy research, he is the only person I have seen who has displayed a high level of integrity. That was important to me.
So with that said, I've chosen the breast enlargement 6.0 version and have begun Phase 1 as of May 27, 2017. My biggest wish since I was young was to have big, full breasts. My family heritage is European and all the women in family are small breasted. I'm the largest, and wish to be a full DD cup and am not willing to have surgery or put foreign substances in my body. My intention with posting weekly, each Friday, (and not nearly as lengthy as this first post) is to hold myself accountable and document my process.

I will consider attaching images at the end of the sixth month program, showing a before and an after, with exact position and distance from camera and lighting.

My experience has been that there is more being affected than only breast increase. My observation is as follows:

Physically:
After six days, I am experiencing heavy breasts, heavier than ovulating time of month. They feel much, much fuller, and kinesthetically feel to have more substance and something else I can't quite put into words. Perkier, and like my nipples have been stung by bees - there is a swolleness to the tips, identical to when I was going through puberty, sorry that's the best I can describe but it's very sweet. I feel this program has begun working quickly for me and I am responding well to it. There are no skin breakouts.

Emotionally:
I've always been inwardly shy but outwardly behaved outgoing and made sure everyone around me was always happy. Have received too much attention for my looks all my life and avoided being in the spotlight. I'm naturally a very happy, confident chick. Six months ago I went through a very stressful, emotional heartache, my first one at age 40. My confidence was heavily bruised. The heartache was repaired, and I've since turned it around close to where I was before; in these six days, this program has done something to turbo boost my confidence even more and the shyness feels like it has begun to dissipate.

Mentally:
I notice there is more clarity of mind; a sharp focus to do this correctly and consistently with full commitment. It translates now not only to this program but as a way of life and it's only been six days. I am entering a new career and can see mentally I am shifting as well as health-wise effortlessly began eating very clean, and with no pressure-cut out breads (my kryptonite) sugars (my other).

Spritually:
A spiritual person by nature, haven't noticed or been aware of any change in this area.

Sexually:
I'm a very sexual creature, but this program is heightening it even more. Oh-oh for hubby.Blush

Welcome and very insightfully written introduction and self-observation.

I wish you the best of luck with this sub and hope you gain success!!!
(06-02-2017, 11:43 AM)mimi Wrote: [ -> ]

May 27, 2017

Physically:

Emotionally:

Mentally:

Spritually:

Sexually:

Yeah.. Ur hubby is gonna get lucky... even more.. Along with few other sets of surprises
Welcome to the forum and good luck Mimi.
Hi, Mimi. Thanks for your purchase and your decision to contribute! Much appreciated, I am always interested in more data for the breast adjustment programming.

I'm a little confused, though. You say you want full DD cup size, but you currently have:

Quote:Bra Size: 32DD equivalent to a 34C

Are you saying your breasts are a 34 C but you wear a 32DD bra size?

The results you report signal that you are very receptive, and you should have excellent results, especially given the time frame involved.

I look forward to hearing about your journey!
Thank you, Jake2015, Zane, Benjamin, and Shannon for your encouragement..

Shannon, I'm happy to contribute so it can help others as well. I do apologize for being unclear on my bra sizing. I'll try to offer more clarity and because it's related I'll address a few myths along the way. I remain open to being wrong-- no attachment to being right so for the record, these are my opinions alone.

Double D's have a stereotypical connotation. No need to name this person, as we probably all remember the blond bombshell--female lifeguard on an old TV show wearing the red swimsuit--right? Well, in actuality, that's more of a G+ cup although if we said G cup, it wouldn't have had nearly the reaction we get as saying we have a Double D cup. We picture what Double D's look like, when in reality it varies based on band sizes. I'll explain..

Pairing together the band size (underbust measurement) and overbust measurement determines the size of the cup.
The more a woman goes down on band size (underbust measurement) the smaller the actual cup size becomes and vice versa. So even though my bra is labeled as a DD, the actually cup looks like a C cup.
I wear a 32DD bra. But in sister sizing a 34C the cup is exactly the same only the band is looser.

My measurements show only a 5" difference between my underbust (band size 32") and overbust measurement (37") and because it's not measured in volume, only to the peaks of the nipples so I don't appear to "look" like a DD cup, I look like a C cup. As I'm confident the girth of my bust will grow with this program, creating a higher numerical variance, the cup size will move from a DD cup up but then I'll look more like what we believe a DD to look like.

Also, I'd like to mention this: two females can wear the same bra size and at the same time we can all agree that everyone varies in structure, well this applies to breast "placement" as well. Some of us girls have breasts that are set wider apart (like me) creating more of an hourglass appearance in proportion to our hips and waist, yet sometimes less cleavage, while others have breasts situated closer together and show more cleavage without needing to push the breasts together via hands or a use of a bra. This too contributes to the overall look of the chest. In my case, it's my desire to show more natural cleavage without a bra, so I would like more volume than a woman with closely-set breasts in order to show my natural cleavage.

I re-read the house rules and I believe it's ok to post a link to an outside website which explains the cup size more thoroughly. I have no affiliation with this website. I took some time researching and this was the best I was able to find that supports my take on it. Maybe it can shed a little more clarity for whomever is interested.

http://www.bigcuplittlecup.net/think-kno...ooks-like/

Hope this was a little clearer..I'll be back Friday to make my updated weekly post.

Ciao.
Thanks for that information, very interesting. I thought I understood bra sizing better than I apparently did!
Haha -- too funny!
Is nothing sacred anymore? Now even boobs confuse me.

Also best of luck on the program. Smile
@Nox, Lol. I know, I've said too much. Thank you Smile
Friday update 6/9/17,
New measurements:
Bust: 38-1/4" (across nipples)
Overbust: 36-1/8"
No weight gain.
No skin breakout.

As of this writing I have listened this week to:
Ultrasonic sub nightly at 8-9 hours each night;
Also, ultrasonic playing at home on computer and over stereo speakers in my bedroom, so whenever I'm in either room both are playing, approx 5 hours per day.
Did not listen to program over headphones from 6/4/17 to 6/9/17, only listened from 5/27 to 6/3/17.

This was tremendous growth for me this week. Breasts are much heavier now, rounding out more. Just with this amount of growth, wearing a bra looks very different already, a lot more cleavage is present.
All areas remain the same: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
(06-09-2017, 01:35 PM)mimi Wrote: [ -> ]Friday update 6/9/17,
New measurements:

Previous:
Overbust: 35"

I prefer small busts, that's just me. It's nice to see the difference from when you started up till now. Please keep us updated.
(06-09-2017, 01:35 PM)mimi Wrote: [ -> ]Friday update 6/9/17,
New measurements:
No weight gain.
No skin breakout.

As of this writing I have listened this week to:
Ultrasonic sub nightly at 8-9 hours each night;
Also, ultrasonic playing at home on computer and over stereo speakers in my bedroom, so whenever I'm in either room both are playing, approx 5 hours per day.
Did not listen to program over headphones from 6/4/17 to 6/9/17, only listened from 5/27 to 6/3/17.

This was tremendous growth for me this week. Breasts are much heavier now, rounding out more. Just with this amount of growth, wearing a bra looks very different already, a lot more cleavage is present.
All areas remain the same: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

You seem very receptive for subs, which is good thing.
Thank you @Mr.Anderson, @4Kingdoms

Friday update 6/16/17
New measurements:
Bust: 38-1/2" (across nipples)
No weight gain.

Speakers had begun crackling during the night so I lowered volume in order to sleep, will probably need to replace I'm sure.
Felt a little less breast-sensation upon waking up each morning, so lower volume may have attributed to smaller increase this week or, perhaps it was more that I had a bit of an off-week. I don't know the answer, just thinking out loud. Some anxiety, business-related, gave a person a chance and I may have been too trusting so looking into how I may have to undo it. Being assertive sometimes makes me uncomfortable, too trusting in "hoping" for the best or going the easier route is definitely not a sound directive for me; I see these themes coming up as something more to work on.
Continued with listening to ultrasonic nightly at 7-8+ hours nightly and during day 5+ hours daily.

My to-do list this week: listen daily to trickling stream an hour daily and take care of issue with speakers.
Pages: 1 2