Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hey Y'all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals!

Me: Male, middle aged, active. Owner of 3 businesses, no employees. Married 3 years.
I've always been one to work on myself. Meditation, laymen's philosophy, etc. I feel like I've lost my edge, especially in business. I'm getting run down and spend all my time on work. I felt I needed something really substantial to get myself on the right track. I'm horrible with money and, although i've been self-employed for the better part of a decade, it's always hanging on by a thread. I always feel like I'm one small problem away from financial disaster. Also, being in my mid 40's, I don't have the drive and stamina I had in my 'youth'. I need something big, and I think I may have found it.
I tried out ASC for a few days and loved it, so I just dived right in and started AM6. I've been using it for almost a week. Obviously, this is just the beginning, but I'm very pleased so far. I won't bore you with minute beginner's details. Big Grin
I'll definitely post in the appropriate forum as I go along.
All I want to say now, is that I am trying to do this program by the book.
I am following most of the recommendations from Shannon.
I am listening approximately 21 hours/day, mostly on headphones/earbuds. I usually just let my player cycle through the 3 different formats, but I really dig being able to change to ultrasonic when I am talking with someone or need to be aware of my surroundings. Also, I usually use the ultrasonic only at night, as the masked tracks wake me up. I've read the first recommended book, but not the second. I'm not really in this to hook up with women, being married and all. I'm just looking to excel at life and become a success in everything I do!
If all goes well, my tentative plan is to pick up BASE after I'm through with AM6. Maybe just cycle through those two for a few years.
Wow, that was really long winded.
Thanks for reading to the end!
Welcome man. hope AM6 goes well for you.
(05-17-2017, 10:45 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man. hope AM6 goes well for you.

Thank you