Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Treating depersonalization with subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A cannabis-related panic-attack resulted in that I got thrown into depersonalization, and I am wondering if anyone have used subliminals to treat this?

How it feels:
  • Nothing I do feels like "me" anymore - it's just "acting", no substance underneath, can't feel anything that made me "me" before
  • I have lost contact with my heart, with my own feelings
  • Memories form past are there, but I can't "reach" them
  • People don't seem to recognize me
  • Tight feeling over my chest
  • Very sensitive to being put on stress

I can still feel stuff outside of me, enjoy music and movies, but I just enjoy them as they are, I have trouble relating to them from my own perspective, because I can't get in contact with "me".
I can relate to that feeling..

You feel as if u have lost touch with your soul.

You have memories and u know u have them but you feel as if u have lost the link to that.

You are around people but at the same time you feel disconnected and you have to force yourself to connect but it all feels fake.

If stress is there then u feel as if as if u dont have the ability to handle it any more.. I mean u feel as if u r out of juice which fuel stress.. and anymore stress will suck the life out of ur system..

You just don't know who u are anymore and keep asking urself "What's wrong with me?"

Am I right? Is this how u feel?
(05-02-2017, 03:34 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate to that feeling..

You feel as if u have lost touch with your soul.
You have memories and u know u have them but you feel as if u have lost the link to that.
You are around people but at the same time you feel disconnected and you have to force yourself to connect but it all feels fake.

If stress is there then u feel as if as if u dont have the ability to handle it any more.. I mean u feel as if u r out of juice.

You just don't know who u are anymore and keep asking urself "What's wrong with me?"

Am I right?

Yes sounds about right. Sorry to hear that you find yourself in a similar position.

EDIT: Well I'm not really sorry, but if I could be I would be.
lol... Well its okay. I am healing thanks to MHS.

That's the only subs helping me out.. I know u r using E2 but give MHS a try. It will fix all that.