Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS Could be onto a winner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

I recently purchased MHS and plugged into listening to it for a few hours. After about 30 mins I felt good like shivers up my spine. It was a nice feeling. I wondering what the hell was happening to me Big Grin.

Plan to use this sub for detox and heal muscles as cure my tight muscles.

Cheers
Will MHS help in depigmentation and pimple scar removal?
I am afraid I am not qualified to answer that question. Ben ? Shannon ?
Shannon wrote this a while ago for this occasion.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8609.html
I have acne scars and I am using MHS. I am sure it is working but is kinda slow but it's working for sure
(04-21-2017, 07:05 AM)Devilz-attorney Wrote: [ -> ]Will MHS help in depigmentation and pimple scar removal?

I don't know about the depigmentation but to give you an idea on scars:

Scars are damage to the skin many layers deep (in the dermis skin layer). That is why all the latest and greatest creams simply don't work - because they are applied to the surface which is the epidermis.

To heal scars, the stimulation of collagen is required and to do this you need to activate the dermis.

Great options are fraxel laser or microneedling which many people say works wonders - these focus on the dermis which is what is required for scar removal. It is also a slow process due to the natural healing of the skin so can take several months.

I'm not saying MHS does or will not work. Perhaps using it alongside MHS will speed things up - but just want to give you an idea of other options as I've had a long history of acne scars myself Smile