Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Manifest and Build Genuine Friends and Connections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be down to buy and run this for a while.

Product: To manifest and attract genuine friends that help make positive changes in the user's life in all aspects of life.

Suggested Modules:
-OGSF that prevent the user from manifesting/Attracting genuine connections, building, and maintaining genuine connections.
-US/LS modules targeted to product goals.
-Repel people who may be toxic or overall bad for the user.

Reasoning:
"we are the average of the five people we spend the most time with"- Jim Rohn

The user wants to be around people who are like-minded as they are and grow together. Deep and Meaningful connections is potentially a human need as well and Shannon could potentially profit well from it.
I would also love this sub forever. But maybe it's just because I'm a ronery boy :'(

Also, maybe at least including a more highly-optimized version of something like this in AM7 might be beneficial, as well. I know that AM6 had a circle of friends feature built into it, but in today's day and age it feels hard to network/socialize/create encounters without a strong "crew" of friends to go out with. Placing a higher focus on friend building would, I think, help AM7 greatly.

But I'd still love to see a sub like this on its own. Great idea, Aventus.