Subliminal Talk

Full Version: After E2: AM6 or DMSI next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been on this forum for the last 2 days when home, and I'm wondering:

Should I go to AM6 since it focuses on self image, productivity, self perception, and finding my life directions?

Should I do DMSI, focusing on the A side since it's been an emotional powerhouse with current users? Plus, I'll have tools to get laid.....

Or am I resisting some real change since I'm actively using E2?

I began E2 almost 2 months ago, but last weekend I discovered my volume running US was too low. I had it at 40% with VLC. Now it's at 55%.

I actively feel some resistance going on in me, which is manifested in me looking "elsewhere" for emotional calming. "Will another (faster) sub make me feel better?" I know I'm doing this. Kind of worried I won't be/feel better.

I am doing that. I am unsure how long I should stay on E2 since Shannon shared he'd seen dramatic changes with individuals using it for a year.

I'll share this, and I'm seeking guidance and help: I tend to not commit to projects or people often on a completely honest level. I'll be around you, put on a face, but since it is a front, I can pull back and not feel a desire to return, nor feel guilted. Or.....I suppress the guilt along with other feelings. This creates a lot of self doubt which affects both business and interpersonal ambitions bigtime.

So, yes, I'm stirred up emotionally. I've been seeking a "quick fix" via subliminals, but hey, I'm human. I've been using subs for almost 3 months now, and finding Shannon's site has been very addictive to me. BS claims abound in the self help world, I've bought into different things--and I've even had success with some things. (I believe feeling my feelings is where I need help. Isolating allows this, which I prefer over socializing most days.)

So, I'm seeking some guidance and possible timeframes.........

Lol. While writing that last sentence, I remembered the title of a 3G script: Overcome the Need for Control. Me asking for timeframes is fear based and controlling. So....do what I say NOW!! Tongue
AM6 is a long and brutal program. Also, a lot of people find that you have to run it AT least twice (FULLY) to really reap any of the benefits. DMSI's clearing is way, way stronger, can and will make you socially and professionally successful, and will also help greatly increase your sexual attractiveness. In short, it will clear and heal you emotionally, it will make you get lots of female attention, lots of personal likability, and lots of professional success.

All of those things are what I'd assume most people wanted from AM6--but at this point, there's really no reason to run a full run of AM6. AM7 will (hopefully) be completed by the time your 12 months of 2 runs are over, and it will be way better than AM6--and you also will have to run it all over again, regardless.

So I would definitely vote for DMSI. The 5.5G tech alone is freaking incredible.
Never thought I would hear you say that sort of thing, kalmah. That alone is worth seconding what kalmah just said.

Coming from E2, and doing AM6 puts you on E1, which was much less capable and powerful. Doing DMSI puts you on the closest thing out there to E3, and has a lot of side benefits as well.
Shannon, I wrote this thread almost a year ago. Considering I am still facing old issues, I am still wondering the same thing: DMSI or AM?

I write here feeling like I'm bowing down to a male figure, like I should be submissive, or else he'll reject me or abandon me. That comes from my last experiences with my closest sibling, my brother. In a 13 year old fit of rage, he raped me, then abandoned me. I've hit closer to this root on UD, but I never shared the rape part. My mom walked in, and he stopped, but nothing was ever spoken about it--since she has her own blocked traumas. I've sought out E2, UD, and SE for healing. It is likely my most powerful scar I carry. AM deals with how I deal with males and females, and I've assumed DMSI mainly focused on women, as I'm very attracted to them

But AM, per your words, uses only E1 technology. You suggested I use DMSI when I wrote this. I was very fearful of breaking spiritual parameters (and shame of rejection), so I did not go with DMSI at that time.

Now DMSI has upped the ante a bit. It is still focused on making one irresistible to women. Yet I'm more focused (now, anyway) on healing these sexual and relational traumas. Pointing back to DMSI's usefulness, my mom used me as her last surrogate husband, which did affect every relationship I ever was in, or even imagined. Shame hit me each time when around girls, as the right thing (to me) was to preserve the relationship with my mom. I owned her shame, so in short, it fucked up every relationship I ever had or imagined. I always felt this shame whenever I was intimate with my wife of 10 years. I've been divorced 5 years now, and I've had no girlfriends or relationships since. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I considered AM for the last 2 months and had planned on buying it until I PM'd another member here with this question. He, like me, had tried numerous 5.5 subs to heal old wounds before starting DMSI, and he was brilliantly surprised with its effectiveness.

Though it may appear obvious, would you still recommend DMSI over AM? Thank you for your help in this. It's why I'm here.

And for the record, I'm aiming towards DMSI so I won't be stuck with huge resistance to dealing with these traumas. I realized this yesterday after remembering recent bouts of resistance on E2 (likely from listening too much).
Keep going with the newest DMSI ver. A, with healing/clearing. It may not be always pleasant, but it WILL get this resolved; it's primed to do just that.

You can take my word on that. Smile
DMSI is focused on making u a real man.. That u should be. When u are a Emotionally Strong and Mature then OFC womens are gonna get attracted to u.

Secondly u said something about Spiritual parameters.. Believe me I was thinking the same a year ago.. U can even see it in my last post of OF-5G journal... Tbh now I think about it.. It was just another fear stopping me from growing. There is nothing to worry about. You mind is just creating illusions and showing u a real bad horror movie.

One you start DMSI you will realise that reality is really different then what u have been imagining or thinking about.

TThere is nothing to worry about.. Nothing! Its all good.

You Will still be in control when u use DMSI3.2..
(04-18-2018, 11:32 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]DMSI is focused on making u a real man.. That u should be. When u are a Emotionally Strong and Mature then OFC womens are gonna get attracted to u.

Secondly u said something about Spiritual parameters.. Believe me I was thinking the same a year ago.. U can even see it in my last post of OF-5G journal... Tbh now I think about it.. It was just another fear stopping me from growing. There is nothing to worry about. You mind is just creating illusions and showing u a real bad horror movie.

One you start DMSI you will realise that reality is really different then what u have been imagining or thinking about.

TThere is nothing to worry about.. Nothing! Its all good.

You Will still be in control when u use DMSI3.2..

I just read your OF post on spiritual fears. They are the same.

Thanks for connecting me to this. I'd been thinking on this this morning, even before reading your post. In my shower, when all my stuff comes out. I appreciate it!
I'm considering starting a DMSI journal for no other reason but TID.

I'd never heard the term, but people began reporting it.....and damn I was right in 2 different young women's space this afternoon.....and I began wondering if this is what they were talking about.

The first was a young blond cutie, maybe 20, and she wasn't even working with me at the store I stopped in. Cute butt. She just gave off this vibe like "I'm so dtf!", smiling all by herself near me. We never even had eye contact. But her body language changed when she was within 10 feet of me. She seemed to be excitedly squirming in her pants. I noticed it easily.

I went to another store after that. The other was a slightly younger blonde, maybe 18, with heavy makeup. One of those naturally beautiful girls, and the makeup, while it accented her, was major overkill, almost to clown level. I didn't make much eye contact with her, and she blew me off by her short "bye" when I left. I avoided eye contact since her makeup said she was looking for attention--nah, screaming for it. It smelled needy; desperate--or controlling? Why do beautiful girls do that? Most of me doesn't GAF; it just impeded the setup.

Anybody else have stuff like this happen BEFORE starting DMSI?
I did. For 7 weeks before deciding not to do DMSI 3.2 at the last minute. I experienced it as a result of solidly being in the downstream of the probability line in which I did use it, until just a day or so before I could have used it. That was rather eye-opening. Especially since my girlfriend was the one who was pointing it out to me in the beginning, and she didn't even know TID was a thing.

I also had it before actually doing 3.1.
I've only been using AM6 for 11 days, is it okay if I just switch to DMSI? It seems to have a better rep.
(05-22-2018, 11:01 PM)iiXeno Wrote: [ -> ]I've only been using AM6 for 11 days, is it okay if I just switch to DMSI? It seems to have a better rep.

Sure u can
Should I rest a certain amount of time before starting the new sub?
You do have that choice. DMSI will do some of the heavy lifting and major clearing to ready you for AM6's ride. I've had others mention, post-AM6, that they'd wished they started DMSI first due to its healing potential.

That's been my plan.
(05-23-2018, 01:10 AM)iiXeno Wrote: [ -> ]Should I rest a certain amount of time before starting the new sub?

Well max time would be one week but since u have used it like for 11 days ..I would say 4 days will be ok...
Pages: 1 2