Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need help From the indigo subliminal community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
So it's been a long time since I've been on here. The last time I was in here I was writing a journal for Ephra 2.0. It's been almost 4+ months. Anyways I came back to indigo Subliminals because my dating life has been horrible. My history: I did Am6 like a year ago and then I went to woman magnet then Asc then Ephra 2.0. I stepped back from subliminals because I noticed that my brain was slow and I needed to use brainwave entrainment to help me learn things quicker for my college. So ever since then my life has been good on the studies and all but outside of that it's been awful. I've literally had girls who were standing or sitting next to me just leave or sit elsewhere. Im literally reppelling women, so like you know how some of the DMSI members have been having women literally follow them and be attracted to them..for me it's been the opposite. I almost can't stop repelling women. It's sad that it's come to that and that's why I was wondering if DMSI would help with that. Does anyone know?
Also I've noticed that it's kinda starting to affect guys to because they see a girl try to get away from me as far as possible so they assume im not worth befriended. It's tough and So frustrating because I can't figure out how I can change my life except by running DMSI since it has reality bending.
I'm guessing my aura is off or something?
Also my social anxiety which kinda makes it obvious to women that I'm "fragile". It's been so bad I've had days where I don't feel like going to class or out at all. It's like I'm caving in, I've been thru a lot in my past. Right now I'm dealing with so much with family and life and the pressure to succeed that I've subconsciously abandoned all my social butterfliness if that makes sense.
Damn man. That sucks. You sound depressed. No offence man. What I did going through a rough patch was recollect where my mind was at. There must have been some time where you found success and could be grateful for? If a girl gets up and walks away don't give that attention. Focus on when she comes back around not wearing a jacket and gives you a nice view of her butt display. When you used repell it sounded like you were anti-seductive. Look it up. Does it resonate with you? Most importantly do you feel yourself responding to subs? If yes. then trust that the programs changes will get you to your goal. ASC sounds like a good program to stick with and build your confidence about yourself and life.
What you describe sounds to me like subconsciously you have a lot of fear concerning social situations and your energy, body language and facial micro-expressions are probably sending repulsion signals as a result. "I'm not comfortable with you." or "I'm not comfortable in this situation."

The only person who can answer whether DMSI will fix this - until it comes out of testing status - is the you who is in the future in which you chose to use it.

If I were in your shoes, I would use DMSI-3.x-A for a few months and re-assess.
Moved thread from journals as it's not really a journal.
(03-29-2017, 03:39 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: [ -> ]Damn man. That sucks. You sound depressed. No offence man. What I did going through a rough patch was recollect where my mind was at. There must have been some time where you found success and could be grateful for? If a girl gets up and walks away don't give that attention. Focus on when she comes back around not wearing a jacket and gives you a nice view of her butt display. When you used repell it sounded like you were anti-seductive. Look it up. Does it resonate with you? Most importantly do you feel yourself responding to subs? If yes. then trust that the programs changes will get you to your goal. ASC sounds like a good program to stick with and build your confidence about yourself and life.

It really does suck but I have confidence that one day I will look at this laugh. I might be anti seductive but I wouldn't surprised if I was. I said repel because I've had girls who I've sat next with literally get up and leave to another spot especially in my class. It's super embersssing because all eyes go straight to me like why are all these people moving away from that guy?
(03-29-2017, 03:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What you describe sounds to me like subconsciously you have a lot of fear concerning social situations and your energy, body language and facial micro-expressions are probably sending repulsion signals as a result. "I'm not comfortable with you." or "I'm not comfortable in this situation."

The only person who can answer whether DMSI will fix this - until it comes out of testing status - is the you who is in the future in which you chose to use it.

That's exactly it. I feel like within the first 3 seconds of meeting someone it's like they can feel my nervous energy, then my body language and micro expressions within a few seconds. I've contemplated running DMSI but I've been using a brainwave for 3 months, how long would I have to wait or how long of a break should I take before using DMSI?

Also I used that company's subliminals too but i took 4 months off from all subliminals before using it 2 weeks ago. It's not the subliminals because I had this problem long time ago during my Ephra 2.0 run, and I never mixed subliminals before from different companies ever.
(03-29-2017, 03:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Moved thread from journals as it's not really a journal.

Sorry about that, it's been a while since I've been on here. I kinda fofgot about the threads and journals but thanks
(03-29-2017, 03:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What you describe sounds to me like subconsciously you have a lot of fear concerning social situations and your energy, body language and facial micro-expressions are probably sending repulsion signals as a result. "I'm not comfortable with you." or "I'm not comfortable in this situation."

How long do the effects of DMSI last after 6 months of use?
Alpha male mo, Do you work out? Do you eat healthy?

get your testosterone up and I believe you will have a more easier time being in social situations.

In my experience testosterone makes me less sensitive and in reaction to that decreased sensitivity I become more at ease in social situations and less facial expressions that show i'm nervous.
(03-29-2017, 05:05 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]

That's exactly it. I feel like within the first 3 seconds of meeting someone it's like they can feel my nervous energy, then my body language and micro expressions within a few seconds. I've contemplated running DMSI but I've been using a brainwave for 3 months, how long would I have to wait or how long of a break should I take before using DMSI?

Also I used that company's subliminals too but i took 4 months off from all subliminals before using it 2 weeks ago. It's not the subliminals because I had this problem long time ago during my Ephra 2.0 run, and I never mixed subliminals before from different companies ever.

With brainwave entrainment, you can just stop using it and use the sub the next day.
(03-29-2017, 06:47 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]

How long do the effects of DMSI last after 6 months of use?

Nobody has told me the answer to that. Smile Besides, the answer doubtless changes with every release, which happens every 2-3 months.
(03-29-2017, 03:10 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
So it's been a long time since I've been on here. The last time I was in here I was writing a journal for Ephra 2.0. It's been almost 4+ months. Anyways I came back to indigo Subliminals because my dating life has been horrible. My history: I did Am6 like a year ago and then I went to woman magnet then Asc then Ephra 2.0. I stepped back from subliminals because I noticed that my brain was slow and I needed to use brainwave entrainment to help me learn things quicker for my college. So ever since then my life has been good on the studies and all but outside of that it's been awful. I've literally had girls who were standing or sitting next to me just leave or sit elsewhere. Im literally reppelling women, so like you know how some of the DMSI members have been having women literally follow them and be attracted to them..for me it's been the opposite. I almost can't stop repelling women. It's sad that it's come to that and that's why I was wondering if DMSI would help with that. Does anyone know?
Also I've noticed that it's kinda starting to affect guys to because they see a girl try to get away from me as far as possible so they assume im not worth befriended. It's tough and So frustrating because I can't figure out how I can change my life except by running DMSI since it has reality bending.
I'm guessing my aura is off or something?
Also my social anxiety which kinda makes it obvious to women that I'm "fragile". It's been so bad I've had days where I don't feel like going to class or out at all. It's like I'm caving in, I've been thru a lot in my past. Right now I'm dealing with so much with family and life and the pressure to succeed that I've subconsciously abandoned all my social butterfliness if that makes sense.

To me it sounds like you have problems with "letting go" of things. Example:

A girl next to you walk away because you say something/do something she interprets as deviating or whatever. She decide to leave.

Normal reaction is: Wow, that was weird. Wonder why she did that. Do I want to dig deeper in that right now? Nah. Don't feel for it, anyhow - what were I doing? Oh yeah, buying an awesome icecream.

When you are emotionally healthy things are in perspective, you can easily let go and carry on. Having problems letting go of things is because you sit on some "emotional turmoil", probably around your heart area that need to be released.

I would go against the DMSI recommendation mainly because of my inexperience in the subliminal, but also due that the goal of the subliminal is becoming sexually attractive. To me it sounds like you would benefit more from choosing a program which sole purpose is making a person emotionally healthy.
Go with DMSI.

It's the most potent clearing sub right now. Also, it will make you sexually irresistible, on a lot of different levels.

To get there, you'll need to clear everything that holds you back that is sexual.. which is like, 75% total amount of bullcrap.

So, DMSI.
(03-29-2017, 10:33 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha male mo, Do you work out? Do you eat healthy?

get your testosterone up and I believe you will have a more easier time being in social situations.

In my experience testosterone makes me less sensitive and in reaction to that decreased sensitivity I become more at ease in social situations and less facial expressions that show i'm nervous.

I eat pretty healthy actually and I work out periodically too. But a few weeks ago I quit my overnight job which I found to be causing me a lot of stress. I read somewhere that overnight shift causes depression and anxiety and emotional distress. Ever since quitting I've been in a better place emotionally. Running E2 helped too
Pages: 1 2